Whats new in dreamweaver?

Options

Comments

• Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    :O i c ppl r coming from the death in this post so i decided to do so to :O all the old calamities
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    oh lawdy
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    :O i c ppl r coming from the death in this post so i decided to do so to :O all the old calamities

...--wait! If all of you [oldies from Cala] are poking this thread then one of you must remember what the really old thing was of why all the crabs were always at war with.... ahhh some other sea creature D:?! What was that; ever since I saw a reference to it while doing one of my old history-searches I have wanted to know D:
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    When Calamity was re-branded as pubic lice, EQ was their big contender. Not sure what that had to do with sea creatures.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Volf - Dreamweaver
    Volf - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    im doing well , seems like the community is still fun and lively as always. any new crazy armor and weaps, how bout those packs!
  • mharris
    mharris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    why is PWI making me download arc when I have already wasted disk space for core? then how long will it be before a new one comes out that we just have to have?
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    You don't have to download Arc to play pwi. You just need to download arc to download pwi.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Taralini - Sanctuary
    Taralini - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Any of the original people from 4-5 years ago still around or is the server full of the newer generation?
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Im still here from the old Generations...Just playing a Psychic since i got sht bored with my Blademaster
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Any of the original people from 4-5 years ago still around or is the server full of the newer generation?

There are some, yes.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    There are some, yes.

Yay even though i dont play anymore, that is good to hear :)
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    When Calamity was re-branded as pubic lice, EQ was their big contender. Not sure what that had to do with sea creatures.

Crabs are sea creatures, right?
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options

See:

...--wait! If all of you [oldies from Cala] are poking this thread then one of you must remember what the really old thing was of why all the crabs were always at war with.... ahhh some other sea creature D:?! What was that; ever since I saw a reference to it while doing one of my old history-searches I have wanted to know D:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

yes pubic lice live in the sea :D
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • SkyFi - Dreamweaver
    SkyFi - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    im doing well , seems like the community is still fun and lively as always. any new crazy armor and weaps, how bout those packs!

I just checked my email and i got this spammy from PWI about new stuff and I see this post after umm so many years omg its Volf so i had to post.... Hurry up Volf run the catta C to EQ base! Oh the fun times ill go grab BB and will start the recruitment back again then get Calamity back up and take the map again..... haha b:pleased
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I just checked my email and i got this spammy from PWI about new stuff and I see this post after umm so many years omg its Volf so i had to post.... Hurry up Volf run the catta C to EQ base! Oh the fun times ill go grab BB and will start the recruitment back again then get Calamity back up and take the map again..... haha b:pleased

SkyFi ;O
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    yes pubic lice live in the sea :D

I apologize for the confusion. I was actually referring to the more commonly known infraorder of Brachyura as opposed to the species Pthirus pubis.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    :o i wonder how PW is now,
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    More boring than before. Somehow. Come back if you want to just randomly kill people for 2 hours twice a week lol. But anything else is pretty meh.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    More boring than before. Somehow. Come back if you want to just randomly kill people for 2 hours twice a week lol. But anything else is pretty meh.

meh i geuss il get my *** handed to me, my gear is outdated,

wondered if there was something new in this game, geuss its still the same old pay to win 100000000 hour farm , 1 shot pvp and assassins OP kind of game
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    meh i geuss il get my *** handed to me, my gear is outdated,

wondered if there was something new in this game, geuss its still the same old pay to win 100000000 hour farm , 1 shot pvp and assassins OP kind of game

Well, the new pvp instance is actually a good farming instance. So you can pvp while farming. But yeah, money does still help alot, but not as much as before cause now everyone can easily get decent gears. New Opness isn't sins anymore. It is now Purify Proc.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Well, the new pvp instance is actually a good farming instance. So you can pvp while farming. But yeah, money does still help alot, but not as much as before cause now everyone can easily get decent gears. New Opness isn't sins anymore. It is now Purify Proc.

Decent gears only. Refines no. Shards no. Im talking about the lazy ones that sit and do nothing but qq for hours about cashers b:chuckle
  • Volf - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options

sorry skeefee i dont think i can tank 80 peeps pounding on my kitty anymore
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    sorry skeefee i dont think i can tank 80 peeps pounding on my kitty anymore

volf!!! u left too many broken hearts in dw :P.

i leave u an ss just to remember one of the old days :P not very old days just from 4-2010 ;O but thast u and me bro, now i regreat about not taking the ss wiht tittles but i am sure u can recognize urself :P and behind us i think it is steukbarb or cirax? idk and the other bm wiht the green axes is triton if i am right. but not sure :P

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/cqh.png/
  • Bramblethorn - Dreamweaver
    Bramblethorn - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    another reinstall that crashed. Is it ARC OR the NRW updates ? CAN"T decide
  • Volf - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    volf!!! u left too many broken hearts in dw :P.

i leave u an ss just to remember one of the old days :P not very old days just from 4-2010 ;O but thast u and me bro, now i regreat about not taking the ss wiht tittles but i am sure u can recognize urself :P and behind us i think it is steukbarb or cirax? idk and the other bm wiht the green axes is triton if i am right. but not sure :P

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/cqh.png/

hahaha good old times, think its cirax and auka TW days were fun and stressful
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    hahaha good old times, think its cirax and auka TW days were fun and stressful

no auka had tt90 gold axes if i am not wrong, i think it is triton. + auka was bald b:victory
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    no auka had tt90 gold axes if i am not wrong, i think it is triton. + auka was bald b:victory

auka actually had long hair, he got bald after lvl 100 i think, was too old lost his hair :p

and no i dont think he had tt90 gold :o well, not sure, too much time XD
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Wow people still play this game? O.o

Hello DWP btw =)b:chuckle
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Only on weekends :o