More then two account on different servers

elearza
elearza Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
Hi all ,

according to this http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1052691
it isnt allowed to have / create more then 2 accounts.

My problem is:

I've got two acc on Raging Tide , but now (okay...a bit loger xD ) there are the EU servers .
I really would like to have also an account account there, cause i think the language barrier there will be smaller then on the pwi Server for me ( my English is not soo good ;) )

So my Question is:

May i have more then two accounts on different Servers ?
For example two accounts on Raging Tide and one account on an EU server

Thx for your replies !b:bye
Post edited by elearza on

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    No, but you can login into the EU servers using the same accounts as you do for raging tides. Your accounts = your login name, not your characters. :)

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • elearza
    elearza Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ahhh okay, thats great ;)
    and i wont lose my characters on the other servers ?
    so i have my same characters when i log me in again in raging tide
    and my other characters when i log in in an eu server ?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited July 2013
    elearza wrote: »
    ahhh okay, thats great ;)
    and i wont lose my characters on the other servers ?
    so i have my same characters when i log me in again in raging tide
    and my other characters when i log in in an eu server ?

Yup, you can switch servers whenever you feel like all your characters will still be there.

• OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Be like nike and "just do it"
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have 2 accounts, and both my parent created 2 accounts so that way I have accsess to 6 accounts, though i only use 2 accounts, lol 1 is for catshopping/storage and the other has my main on it(well my new main)...rule say you can only have 2 client running at any given time on you pc/laptop/computer device. whisch is why my parents created 2 accounts each , I'm thinking of letting my grandparents come over and make 2 accounts each also, is this a problem?....
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited July 2013
    I have 2 accounts, and both my parent created 2 accounts so that way I have accsess to 6 accounts, though i only use 2 accounts, lol 1 is for catshopping/storage and the other has my main on it(well my new main)...rule say you can only have 2 client running at any given time on you pc/laptop/computer device. whisch is why my parents created 2 accounts each , I'm thinking of letting my grandparents come over and make 2 accounts each also, is this a problem?....

Account sharing is against the rules, and I'd doubt the GMs would be too happy to hear you're account sharing in order to bypass another rule. The 2 per person rule means controlled by that person, not made and given away to someone else. So yes, technically speaking that is bannable and you do so at your own risk.

• Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I was lying, i have two accounts and my parents do but they play the game on their own time....even though we share a computer, so unless there is a rule about how each player has to have their own computer i'm good then, plus the accounts were created back when the rule was only 2 clients on one machine, now they seem to change it so its 2 accounts per person....more and more rules to hurt the average player like me who doesn't have the money to pay for things, so I farm, but nothing is done about the cash shopper....typical
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have tons of accounts.
    I'm exempt from the 2 account rule ^^

All dozen or so accounts of mine were created in the 2008-2009 time span
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There was never a time when the rule was 2 clients running on one machine, and unlimited accounts; it used to be 1 client running on one machine and it didn't really matter how many accounts you had. When they changed the rule to allow 2 clients per computer, they also limited you to having 2 accounts (with players already having more than 2 accounts grandfathered in, but even they could only play on 2 accounts at once, regardless of how many computers were being used.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There was never a time when the rule was 2 clients running on one machine, and unlimited accounts; it used to be 1 client running on one machine and it didn't really matter how many accounts you had. When they changed the rule to allow 2 clients per computer, they also limited you to having 2 accounts (with players already having more than 2 accounts grandfathered in, but even they could only play on 2 accounts at once, regardless of how many computers were being used.)

I don't believe anything i said conflicted with this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rolldeep
    rolldeep Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Account sharing is against the rules, and I'd doubt the GMs would be too happy to hear you're account sharing in order to bypass another rule. The 2 per person rule means controlled by that person, not made and given away to someone else. So yes, technically speaking that is bannable and you do so at your own risk.

well if the Gm's dont bann or kick the ppl using the multi acc's, then ppl will keep on using more then 2 acc's ijs

on Rt server theres a ton of players using 3++ acc's just as catshops and have for a long time
    there are also the bot users farming/grinding with 5-10 acc's ad a time

the problems ingame havent got anything to do with the cash shoppers it is the ppl using the doorkey***** and bots that are the problem ijs

(Gm's if info needed on the bot/bots/ ppl uses pm me or somthing and ill again pm/post the info to you now v4l aint here anymore b:cry i guess that info have been lost)