My baby BM

Raziyal - Archosaur
Raziyal - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Blademaster
Okay my baby bm is mainly to steal my venos HA gear and use it for warsong and farming because i can XD love account stash!

NOW....

i'm just playing with my BM so please don't tell me to do this and that or this is a must do etc.

My stats are mainly used because i feel the need for it, you might say different.
I have had a previous BM before at lvl 100 and this build actually worked nicely for me, and i was still able to have my Axes, fists and pole that i wanted.

6str,3dex,1vit (my vit gets capped at either 30-50, its just how i am)
http://pwcalc.com/cf7cffdf3611e85b

If i could, i would like some tips, as my BM is old so i made anew one so i can account stash everything.
i kind of would like to 50 vit thats just me, my seeker and my old bm had it and i left it like that (please don't tell me to restat and get rid of it... i may just stop it at 30 i don't know yet)

Things i would love to know, is what weapons... Axe/Pole/Fist
Would help so much so i can plan ahead because right now people keep telling me all sorts >.> ....

Also anything else like added armor (rings would be preferred and ornaments) I will be getting awakened lionheart thats what my bm is for *evil laugh*

Also i seem not to be able to find the skills i should be leveling >.< because e everything is maxed on my old bm, LOL
and i have limited money now so, what should be levels and what shouldn't.
b:chuckle

edit: I forgot to put shards and refines of my veno gear, she has +4 chest, helm, wrists and +1 everything else.
with HP shards flawless. 3 sockets in all
101 Veno (Sage) (Archo Server)
102 Archer (Sage)
104 Barb (Sage)
101 Psy (Demon)
104 Veno (Sage (sanc server)
Post edited by Raziyal - Archosaur on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sword: Morai G12 from level 95 quest

Pole; R8r or TT99 purge

Axes: G16/G15 w/ GoF

Claws: G16

Get a separate pair of LA tt99 boots/arms for APS and G16 all the rest except pants.

Farm Lunar G15 pants and then make your current TT G15 pants G16

WAYYY too much DEX; once you get your tome+G16 helm you can stat it down more. Right now I put it at 190 base so you can use Regicides. Turn those claws into G16 when you have a -int tome

http://pwcalc.com/7c6592b7e64048f3

Yes I am telling you to stat vit to 3. Cap at 30 if you REALLY want more HP

For pulling:

http://pwcalc.com/93cfecd8785fbacf
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    please don't tell me to do this and that or this is a must do etc.
    My stats are mainly used because i feel the need for it[, you might say different. I have had a previous BM before

People get so defensive prior to posting, lol. Come here for advice...but don't want advice. Then they post builds with full buffs including red bubble.

Well, the goal is 5 aps fists, but also to have an pulling set.

You went TT and you went G15 on all pieces, so that actually kind of hurts. I'm also not a fan of the HA ornies because of lack of mdef, but they're not horrid and at least they swap easily with magic ornies and can be stashed to a sin.

I think Walpurga pretty much nailed it but I don't see any reason not to upgrade the G15 wrists, boots, and chest all the way to G16 as they do nothing for you right now at G15.

Then you have a few options for more int. Can make a set of tt99 LA wrist and boots. Can aim for an r8r -int chest. This is much easier to do if you do NWs, but I feel like I should warn you it can be a huuuuuge cash sink. It's great def boost if you get it, but it may take months and a couple hundred million coin. You also can get Pan Gu tome. You need 1 of those to be 5 aps with Regicides, who's damage is pretty mediocre. Or two of those to be 5 aps with G16s, which have excellent damage.

Pulling set. Have magic ornies on swap. One of the benefits of LA wrist/boots and HA belt and chest is not having to swap my ornaments. The easiest two options are Swindler's Necklace and Demon Slaughter Belt, both craftable for a few mil coins. Paradise Sachet is also a nice belt, free for completing your culti. The better, more expensive options are Cube neck and Warsong belt which honestly aren't as expensive as they used to be now that they're farmed more. For the rest of the set I'd just go G16 or its nice to combine your strong aps pieces with your tanking pieces so you don't need to refine twice. So G16 chest, wrist, boots, and G15 pants and helm or go for the 5 piece bonus of G16 chest, wrist, boots, helm, and cape and get your +15 def level bonus. If you go 5 pieces you probably wont carry 2 helms, so you'll lose your +5 attack level bonus (and some mdef) with the G15 pants and need to make a G16 cape but you'll gain a better refine rate, more strength, and +15 def levels.

For stats we recommend 3str/2dex but there is some wiggle room for adding to vit. I'd suggest capping at 28 or 53 since once you learn your class you won't need vit. That's what refines/shards are for. Capping at 28 and 53 allows you to restat using a 25 or 50 point note down to 3. For dex 200 with gear is probably best. Don't bother restating until you have your G16 pieces since those come with alot of stat points. Vit and magic most people put down to 3. The lose of 50 vit points is 750 hp, so not too much, but should be left until you have decent refines or more permanently if you pk alot.

What to level first? Hmmm.... seems like this was in a guide somewhere. Oh yah! Mine. Post #4

Btw, refine your gear -.- There really is no excuse to have under +4 refines because its so easy to get.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Can aim for an r8r -int chest. This is much easier to do if you do NWs, but I feel like I should warn you it can be a huuuuuge cash sink. It's great def boost if you get it, but it may take months and a couple hundred million coin. You also can get Pan Gu tome. You need 1 of those to be 5 aps with Regicides, who's damage is pretty mediocre. Or two of those to be 5 aps with G16s, which have excellent damage.

r8r boots and chest are both fairly expensive, as Sakubatou said, much easier with nw. -int x1 on both boots and chest took roughly 33 rerolls for both pieces of gear. personally, I like the +1500 two piece set bonus, can be handy.

I see no reason to stick with such a horrid sword. I chose r8r sword.. but wanted to be different, and I liked the way it looked on ecatomb. I see no reason why the sword can't be g16 as well... it is a lot of fun to mss a whole group of comparably/better geared folks for a few seconds of extra survavibility and possibly one shotting any g16 or r8 or lesser geared mages. but that is just me :)
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Sword = utility weapon. I was gonna suggest TT60 sword but that costs money whereas Morai sword is free and got some mob stats
    Channels

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2013

This is what I use, too. b:chuckle

I used to use the TT99 Scarlet Scimitar just for the chi shield. Figured it'd be useful for holding bosses when someone died or if the cleric went down but if I could attack I got more survivability from aps-> trip spark, plus can resist an attack or two, than I did from the Chi Shield. Only time I really ever broke it out was for MSS (and the occasional knockback) but the theory was if I needed to use the enemy damage reduction of MSS I'd also benefit from the Chi Shield.

Eventually I traded it up for the G12 Morai since it has more damage than TT99, I didn't need the chi shield, I rarely ever MSS in pk and if I do its not for the damage, and it was free.

I'll soon make some G16s for my seeker and account stash them, though.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    My bm is actually level 80 b:shutup it uses the 61 mold sword
    Channels

• Raziyal - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    I don't mind, i was just stating i probs won't change anything much with my vit. the build works for me and my old BM
    102 Archer (Sage)
    104 Barb (Sage)
    101 Psy (Demon)
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    r8r boots and chest are both fairly expensive, as Sakubatou said, much easier with nw. -int x1 on both boots and chest took roughly 33 rerolls for both pieces of gear. personally, I like the +1500 two piece set bonus, can be handy.

You have been insanely lucky on the boots.

-int on chest is a very feasible goal. About as feasible as -int on G16 fists. Chances are 3x smaller, costs per reroll are also 3x smaller. So yes. single r8r -int chest at 33 rerolls is normal and is a worthy investment.

-int on boots has a much, much smaller chance. This is likely to run into the 100s of millions of coins and possibly into the billions if you are unlucky.

Also, i repeat again, i do not agree with the anti-vit centiments. That is end-game attitude. If you cannot affort high refines on both your weapon and your armor, then statting vit and focussing on refining your weapon instead of minimizng vit and putting more effort in refinig your armors is perfectly logical and leads to better stats for the same cost.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Raziyal - Archosaur
    edited July 2013

Also, i repeat again, i do not agree with the anti-vit centiments. That is end-game attitude. If you cannot affort high refines on both your weapon and your armor, then statting vit and focussing on refining your weapon instead of minimizng vit and putting more effort in refinig your armors is perfectly logical and leads to better stats for the same cost.

Thanks Wanna, atelast there are some people who understand that i can't afford certain things which will drop my vit/hp by alot..

Like i said, my vit is more of an endgame thing for me as i can't actually afford certain things to keep my hp over an amount with refines haha
    102 Archer (Sage)
    104 Barb (Sage)
    101 Psy (Demon)
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sword = utility weapon. I was gonna suggest TT60 sword but that costs money whereas Morai sword is free and got some mob stats

mage bane and if u can figgure out why this skill is useful these days with puri weaps, Dhp sins and every genie built for anti stun / stun removal i pitty you a decent sword like a decent polearm is becoming more relevant
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013

+1. even at end game you better have the weapon at least to +11 before thinking to restat vit because it "nerfs damage". and seriously, after all those attack levels, who needs more damage? what we need is more defenses
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    mage bane and if u can figgure out why this skill is useful these days with puri weaps, Dhp sins and every genie built for anti stun / stun removal i pitty you a decent sword like a decent polearm is becoming more relevant

A level 1 sword can cast debuffs lol. Don't need a +12 G16 sword for that

Most genies aren't built for anti freeze and anti seal, however; those that are are built pre-emptively against psy seal. That means smack + whirlwind/Reckless rush works, with which axes are still better because lawl smack zerkcrit hurts like a *****
    Channels

• Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    and the point of using a (never miss) skill with a weapon that does f all damage? again pity but u know nxt time i need advice I'll be sure to ask the closest nab archer i see cos im sure they'll be just as pro at recycling out of date theorycraft off forums ;D