Archosaur's BM Mascot

tsyfall
tsyfall Posts: 9
edited July 2013 in Blademaster
NimbusBlade, the half-geared nublet who happens to be, in my opinion, the best Blademaster currently on Archosaur.
Haven't found a better BM on Sanctuary, Lost City, Dreamweaver, or Raging Tides yet.

See, this is why you start PK earlier and get R9S3 when you actually know what you're doing. f:meh

Enjoy!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Zheii really needs to invest in Fortify. It's kind of no excuse for a Seeker to not have Fortify since they have QPQ. On top of that, I think Zheii has a dex-based genie since I saw she uses BoC a few times. That makes Fortify even better.

Other than that, the BM had great chains, though there were a couple of times he could have chained a Reckless Rush to Smack to a skillspam to roar. That was a good ending though!
  • tsyfall
    edited July 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Zheii really needs to invest in Fortify. It's kind of no excuse for a Seeker to not have Fortify since they have QPQ. On top of that, I think Zheii has a dex-based genie since I saw she uses BoC a few times. That makes Fortify even better.

Zheii has fortify on her genie, but she's relatively new to PvP. As a seeker she's learned to use it as more of a debuff with QpQ rather than an actual antistun. This should change soon, though.
    Other than that, the BM had great chains, though there were a couple of times he could have chained a Reckless Rush to Smack to a skillspam to roar. That was a good ending though!

The BM actually wasn't chaining at all. I've seen his real chainstuns (he's used them on me q_q) and they're a lot tighter. Nimbus plays very chi conservatively for a BM and prefers to use "low cost, short channel" skills. I've always discussed his particular style of his: start small and work up to find the minimum necessary to kill an opponent. XD
  • NimbusBlade - Archosaur
    NimbusBlade - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013

I could've easily comboed Drake's Bash into that several times, which would've been wasting chi. It's easier to take the damage and drain her chi, then when she's out or close to being out of chi and doesn't have her genie able to be used, nuke. Stunlocking is easy, and chi demanding, was kind of pointless for this o.o
    Also you over exaggerate as always Tsy <_<
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tsyfall wrote: »
    The BM actually wasn't chaining at all. I've seen his real chainstuns (he's used them on me q_q) and they're a lot tighter.

I'd hope so. After the intro you gave I'd expect them to be able to lock a seeker down but half the fight was the seeker walking away from them.
    tsyfall wrote: »
    a BM and prefers to use "low cost, short channel" skills

Took me a while to learn this and get away from the axe tree skills of Fissure and Highland Cleave. Those are great skills for a longer chain and can hit huge numbers but Drake's Ray, Tiger Maw, and FoF, and conservatively Flame Tsunami, all fit much better into a stunlock and build chi faster.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • tsyfall
    edited July 2013
    Edit: Ninjaed by the noob himself. I don't exaggerate, I'm just half deluded.
    Took me a while to learn this and get away from the axe tree skills of Fissure and Highland Cleave. Those are great skills for a longer chain and can hit huge numbers but Drake's Ray, Tiger Maw, and FoF, and conservatively Flame Tsunami, all fit much better into a stunlock and build chi faster.

I had the same issue with my sin when I entered skillspamming. Took me a while to realize that skills like Twin strike were the best. It wasn't until a few months ago that I really perfected how to cycle them so I didn't have a moment where I needed DD and my main ones were on cooldown.
  • _tannerru_ - Archosaur
    _tannerru_ - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Dibbs on next fight.
  • Bruutjes - Sanctuary
    Bruutjes - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    this 1v1 was pathetic on so many levels b:laugh
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    this 1v1 was pathetic on so many levels b:laugh

i no men dey sux so hurd lez trul dem????
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Spam physical skills vs bm erryday, gemini for lyf <3
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased