Suggestion about Forgotten Frostlands(FF)

Options
thagamer
thagamer Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Suggestion Box
Quit the EXP and make it the same like a TT instance.
There are way too much PLVLers around, wich makes it harder to do BH with...
I have seen tons of people who fail in BH79.. i mean come on... this is one of the most easiest BHs...
Post edited by thagamer on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    The instance is call Frostcovered City, not Forgotten Frostlands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Fine, I'm so tired of this topic that I can't even come up with a remark about the stupidity of this thread...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • McBern - Archosaur
    McBern - Archosaur Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    LOL that's new instance FF
  • panca21
    panca21 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    i was so damn happy that week when the exp room died...sadly they got it back as soon as possible...
    it was the only week in the last months where there were absolutly no problem in finding a bh.
    nowdays up to 51 is like impossible, there are really really few.
    69 is a bit better but still rare
    79 quite normal
    89 retirn to be like 69
    and 100 spam the wc all day long...

but more then this...there is tooo many people that DONT KNOW how to use their char...
    sin at 90 not knowin gthat htey can stealth, cleric at bh 79 without bb... (mean lvl 90+ not ahving one of the most used skill of that class...)

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Unless you're doing mob pulls, or have an aggro hog squishy sin tank, or doing both Linus and Brigand at once with different people tanking each, BB isn't needed in 79... there aren't any AOEs in there. I see BB used way too often in 79. Sure, by 9x a cleric should definitely have BB, but need to use it in 79? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Unless you're doing mob pulls, or have an aggro hog squishy sin tank, or doing both Linus and Brigand at once with different people tanking each, BB isn't needed in 79... there aren't any AOEs in there. I see BB used way too often in 79. Sure, by 9x a cleric should definitely have BB, but need to use it in 79? b:chuckle

When I do log cleric, which is admittedly extremely rare these days. I BB in there because it's good enough to get the job done and people whine and cry all day long if I don't. I got tired of explaining they'd be fine without it. Besides that's also the levels a lot of sins just discover that they are going to be tanking a lot of stuff from now on, but they don't all have the gear to do so because they got their little hooks and their tt90 gold and their wraithgate cape, and level 40 npc everything else and yet they still use their triple spark. >> While they Ping-Pong-sing-along, I can laugh when they rage because you can't complain you weren't getting heals on time when someone is in BB. >>

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • McBern - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    panca21 wrote: »
    but more then this...there is tooo many people that DONT KNOW how to use their char...
    sin at 90 not knowin gthat htey can stealth, cleric at bh 79 without bb... (mean lvl 90+ not ahving one of the most used skill of that class...)

We got to teach people who don't know how to use their char, don't insult and QQ them! b:pleased
  • panca21
    edited July 2013
    Options
    We got to teach people who don't know how to use their char, don't insult and QQ them! b:pleased

Fully agree, at lvl 1-60/70 when u keep get new skills and so. but absolutly not when people didnt even take the time do check what skills they have at lvl 90 or so.

About the bb in bh 79, well we often pull both brig and linus so its quite good to have it, being atm a sin not so bad equipped like someone said, i know i can easily be alive with normal ih stack or mystic or whatever, but sometimes bb is bb...
    edited July 2013
    Options
    About the bb in bh 79, well we often pull both brig and linus so its quite good to have it, being atm a sin not so bad equipped like someone said, i know i can easily be alive with normal ih stack or mystic or whatever, but sometimes bb is bb...

I was able on my mystic to solo heal BH79 both boss at the same time, no one was dying, BB is not needed, it's a lazy way for fail cleric to don't let people die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• panca21
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I was able on my mystic to solo heal BH79 both boss at the same time, no one was dying, BB is not needed, it's a lazy way for fail cleric to don't let people die.

some good mystica can do that^^
    a lot cant seems...
    suppose something depends from their skills and something from the team skills/equip and so
  • McBern - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    b:shutupSome of the players dont read the description of their skills. Some dont understand because of poor english vocabulary.
  • panca21
    edited July 2013
    Options
    b:shutupSome of the players dont read the description of their skills. Some dont understand because of poor english vocabulary.

dont make me suggest intelligence test and english exam before join the game...b:chuckle
    edited July 2013
    Options
    dont make me suggest intelligence test and english exam before join the game...b:chuckle

They won't cause 90% of all PWI population will fail it and the game will close.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kiszmet - Heavens Tear
    Kiszmet - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hmmm whatever happened to that discussion about limiting it. Seems they waited for it to die off so it could be swept under the rug like many other topics on this forum

Plain and simply, if they were going to close off/ limit FF they would have done it by now. Heck they did it with an error, so they can't use the excuse of complex coding for not doing it. FF killed this game three years ago when they introduced hypers. Sadly it is not the same it was in its first two years, (best was still one, before the fish...) and its never going to go back. If they did close it a lot of "new" players would just quit because they can't level up their alts anymore, (at least not without doing (gasp) WORK) and everyone knows that more lev 100+ alts = more $$$ for PWE.

Edit: "Oh Hello suggestion box" *Sweep > Rug*