To make sure I'm not going nuts here...

Options
Eoria - Harshlands
Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Venomancer
Is sage/demon bramble unable to be overwritten now? Or was it always like this? I don't think it was?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
I <3 Subtraction.
/blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
Post edited by Eoria - Harshlands on

Comments

• Lazyneko - Sanctuary
    Lazyneko - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I'm not quite sure which overwritten you mean :P
    there's overwritten by things like alpha male and bramble hood (which no-longer overwrites since the last major update, yay for stackable buffs), and there's overwritten by another bramble.

For being overwritten by another bramble, say a toon already has a bramble on them, as their buff icon, and you bramble them ontop of that, yes, it does overwrite the original bramble.

Although I do like having bramble not being overwritten by alpha male and bramblehood, it's annoying having to adjust to looking at the back of the buff list to check if bramble is there, it always used to be nice and visible right at the front of the bufflist. oh well, I'll deal.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I mean trying to overwrite level 11 bramble with level 10 bramble (yes, there's a reasoning for this and it's strictly pve related).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I only know of Bramble Hood no longer overwriting Bramble Guard. I don't know anything about Sage/Demon ones not being overwritten by lvl10 or lower. Anything is possible since the skill was modified in the last update but some testing would be nice.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I can confirm that Alpha Male no longer overwrites bramble.

I'm so happy!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Yep, it's really nice.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Yep, it's really nice.

All of the natural brambles on at the same time look pretty kewl, too :3 It's also completily rediculous reduction/reflect stacked on top of each other OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I mean trying to overwrite level 11 bramble with level 10 bramble (yes, there's a reasoning for this and it's strictly pve related).

Other buffs overwrite so I don't think bramble is a exception.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I can confirm that Alpha Male no longer overwrites bramble.

I'm so happy!

This probably means that the way Bramble works is similar to how BP works for sins. The higher damage reflection would overwrite everything, and so on. This means if I understand it correctly, Demon Bramble would overwrite Sage Bramble, which would overwrite level 10 Bramble, and so on.