PWI: Please send prepaid cards in my country so that i can buy them.

demonsouled
demonsouled Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hello, pwi, I have been playing with the name JzK for a year now, and i am always willing to buy some zhen for myself. But, the problem is I am an Asian, and i live in Pakistan. So, i cannot buy any zhen from this area. There are'nt any surveys available here, and neither are the paying methods supported in my country. So, please, if you can make that happen, I will be very obliged, I am willing to buy the prepaid cards. Surely, I can buy them if you make them available in my country!! Please take notice!!!b:cry
Post edited by demonsouled on

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you don't mind my asking, which isp, package, city are you in?

I used evo wingle in karachi, and i get ping of 700ms ~ 1.4k ms. I was wondering if there were some other packages i could use to improve the speed and lower the ping.

As for selling prepaid cards, could be a lucrative business here, big population if they promote the game here.
  • KungFueyMaid - Heavens Tear
    KungFueyMaid - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't you just use direct visa/debt/mastercard to charge zhen? That's what I did to get zhen because I have no prepaid cards selling at New Zealand.
    FREE BEERRRRR!!!!!! Now that I have your attention I'll would like to say " ". b:laugh
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2013
    If you don't mind my asking, which isp, package, city are you in?

I used evo wingle in karachi, and i get ping of 700ms ~ 1.4k ms. I was wondering if there were some other packages i could use to improve the speed and lower the ping.

As for selling prepaid cards, could be a lucrative business here, big population if they promote the game here.
    For the most part, your ping isn't related to the speed of your ISP. Your ping to the server is going to be determined by the quality of the connection. The connections on your local network, connection to your ISP, and each and every connection between you and the game servers.

From where you're at, you're looking at at least two underwater trunk lines, but probably three or four, and then it goes all the way across North America.. Factor in the heavy traffic on the routers at either end of those trunks, plus you're likely going through the Denver hub that is typically overloaded... I'd say 700-1400 is a damn good number with that connection.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For the most part, your ping isn't related to the speed of your ISP. Your ping to the server is going to be determined by the quality of the connection. The connections on your local network, connection to your ISP, and each and every connection between you and the game servers.

From where you're at, you're looking at at least two underwater trunk lines, but probably three or four, and then it goes all the way across North America.. Factor in the heavy traffic on the routers at either end of those trunks, plus you're likely going through the Denver hub that is typically overloaded... I'd say 700-1400 is a damn good number with that connection.

I want more b:dirty, thanks for explaining the details, i appreciate it b:victory.
  • hyunakim1
    hyunakim1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Can't you just use direct visa/debt/mastercard to charge zhen? That's what I did to get zhen because I have no prepaid cards selling at New Zealand.

but how can i pay with my master card?
    i have a card here its a CASH CARD international can give me the steps on how to use my master card in buying Zens....Thanks a lot if you could make it step by stepb:kiss
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Check out the Zen related FAQs > https://billing.perfectworld.com/faq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss