What's your pet's Inherited Stats/Mood?

Comments

• Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    For one week I've been rerolling the mood for my harpy, almost 3 times each day, and I still can't get rightous mood f:cry
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tweakz wrote: »
    After seeing your mood for the nix; I think I can speak for the rest of us in saying we hate you! You can redeem yourself if you tell us they're both lvl 1 skills.

I don't get why we would hate her for having the PvE mood everyone's going for OTL??
    Your nix has a cute name, Xainou :3

I know I had something else I was going to say but forgot what it was....
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2013

I don't get why we would hate her for having the PvE mood everyone's going for OTL??
    Your nix has a cute name, Xainou :3

I think, well hope, tweakz was kidding. lol And thank you o,o

Yup, all my pets are skilled towards PvE, because the little TW I do usually happens on my mystic or archer. f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've been trying to get Rigtheous on two pets even lol but oh well, I will get it...one day...eventually...hopefully...
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have Righteous on my Night Prowler... a pet I rarely use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Empyrean Harpy - Worrisome (Regeneration 3 and Spirit 2)

PAtk: 20/40
    Defense: 0/20
    HP: 16/20
    Atk Lvl: 55/100
    DefLvl: 22/60

Now to get my plumpfish to 100... and reshape a few pets while it's leveling up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Empyrean Harpy - Worrisome (Regeneration 3 and Spirit 2)

PAtk: 20/40
    Defense: 0/20
    HP: 16/20
    Atk Lvl: 55/100
    DefLvl: 22/60

Now to get my plumpfish to 100... and reshape a few pets while it's leveling up.

Grats on the evolved harpy f:cute
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Rolled Righteous for my nix today. Both skills are 3 just like Xainou's. I wonder if the nix is hard locked at 3 for those.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    tweakz wrote: »
    Rolled Righteous for my nix today. Both skills are 3 just like Xainou's. I wonder if the nix is hard locked at 3 for those.

Same x3!! I literally just re-rolled moods to try and get the Cunning with Corroding and got level 3 skills for Righteous. Which I found pretty funny because I didn't take it since the nix is meant for PvP/other PvE pets anyway, and everyone's trying to get that mood OTL.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    That's..interesting. It's too early to assume but I wonder if some pets are really locked on certain levels of mood skills. It wouldn't make much sense though :/
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    I've gotten Daring 3 times in a row for my Giant, with different skill levels each time (second time had higher skill levels than the first or third); I notice what he has now is *Daring and all of the other pets have moods without the *; I think it's the mood level that controls the skill levels.

Regeneration has a 30 second cooldown, for the spreadsheet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Stats from a friend in RT about her evolved Shaodu Cub

Mood: Despotic

Mood skills:

Level 1 Assasination
    Level 4 Ghost

Stat sheet:

Atk: 26/70
    Def: 6/20
    Hp: 22/25
    Atk level: 39/50
    Def level: 29/50
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've gotten Daring 3 times in a row for my Giant, with different skill levels each time (second time had higher skill levels than the first or third); I notice what he has now is *Daring and all of the other pets have moods without the *; I think it's the mood level that controls the skill levels.

Regeneration has a 30 second cooldown, for the spreadsheet.

i noticed the * for the mood as well and was curious if it meant higher Mood Skill Levels. Here's a perfect example:
    Evolved pets so far:

http://imageshack.us/scaled/large/22/lx9l.jpg

Don't have anything else atm and pretty happy with the moods I got lol Only a little bit unsure what to do with the dino still P:
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ]That's..interesting. It's too early to assume but I wonder if some pets are really locked on certain levels of mood skills. It wouldn't make much sense though :/[/COLOR]

Makes a lot of sense to me. With this update they've made non legendary or free pets useful. Even with the lvl 3 of those skills; it's a damn good improvement. I can't imagine how OP it would be if it got 5 or more. I actually have to think about which pet to use for what now.
    i noticed the * for the mood as well and was curious if it meant higher Mood Skill Levels. Here's a perfect example:

-Good catch! My nix's is non *, and Scorpions is *.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Oh, I actually didn't notice the star..good finding! I have no pet that has a mood with star so I couldn't have knowing.

I'd have to agree though and I'm very happy how they gave such a good boost to non-legendary/free pets. It just didn't make sense to me having any pet locked on certain levels but based on what Mayfly posted it looks like they are not locked. It seems that there are still things we don't know about the moods b:shocked

I'm still thinking on what pet to evolve next and what moods to get b:laugh
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    I always just thought the stars had to do with whether or not the moods were PvP oriented OTL but one of the screenshots with said star-mood is more herc-awesome-instance-tanking so I suppose not...
  • kenpachikensai
    edited July 2013
    thumbs wrote: »
    -Good catch! My nix's is non *, and Scorpions is *.
    I always just thought the stars had to do with whether or not the moods were PvP oriented OTL but one of the screenshots with said star-mood is more herc-awesome-instance-tanking so I suppose not...

For the *, what level skills do they have? And how does it compare to the "max" on their Mood List?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ooooh interesting indeed. The star struck me odd in some way, yea, but I didn't make the connection o_o

Let's see:
    Herc - * Staunch - Regeneration 6/9 | Unyielding 3/4
    Kowlin - * Cordial - Morale 2/3 | Flame Fist 3/5
    Dino - Insane - Craze 2/6 | Wraithslayer 3/5
    Phoenix - Righteous - Demon Hunting 3/5 | Wraithslayer 3/5

...this doesn't really make sense with the skill level theory b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Mood trained Celestial Giant to Daring (Unyielding 2, Howl 1) from Staunch after rejecting a couple PVP oriented moods. I'd like to eventually get Selfless or Stalwart.

*Daring: unyielding 3, howl 2. Mood list says unyielding 4, howl 3, so there's another level to the mood.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenpachikensai
    edited July 2013
    Ooooh interesting indeed. The star struck me odd in some way, yea, but I didn't make the connection o_o

Let's see:
    Herc - * Staunch - Regeneration 6/9 | Unyielding 3/4
    Kowlin - * Cordial - Morale 2/3 | Flame Fist 3/5
    Dino - Insane - Craze 2/6 | Wraithslayer 3/5
    Phoenix - Righteous - Demon Hunting 3/5 | Wraithslayer 3/5

...this doesn't really make sense with the skill level theory b:surrender

Hm. I was going to say maybe if it was more than half of max, but your Nix doesn't have a *, so there goes that theory as well.
    Herc - *Staunch - Regen 6/9 Unyielding 3/4
    Nix - Valiant - Petrification 1/1 Mind 1/3
    Illusory Thorn - Subtle - Shadow 2/5 Ghost 4/6

Anyone else have a theory? lol
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    talking about star, my herc have * (the star sign is like star sign for g16 nirvana or Oht armor g13) and his mood is righteous, the skill wraithslayer 5/5 and demon hunting 5/5. when i got rightesus for max level i wasnt too happy because its for pve. but after i use my herc in full delta, i am happy to keep the skill, because my herc can steal and keep agro and my squad at that time have r9 recast +10 seeker. although i have to heal often in delta but still i am happy that he can be a great tanker.

My nix on the other hand have * (the star sign is like star for 1 star to 3 star armor) and the mood is chivalrous, skill: soul eating 3/4 and mind 2/3
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    talking about star, my herc have * (the star sign is like star sign for g16 nirvana or Oht armor g13) and his mood is righteous, the skill wraithslayer 5/5 and demon hunting 5/5. when i got rightesus for max level i wasnt too happy because its for pve. but after i use my herc in full delta, i am happy to keep the skill, because my herc can steal and keep agro and my squad at that time have r9 recast +10 seeker. although i have to heal often in delta but still i am happy that he can be a great tanker.

My nix on the other hand have * (the star sign is like star for 1 star to 3 star armor) and the mood is chivalrous, skill: soul eating 3/4 and mind 2/3

Oh interesting! And congrats in the awesome mood and being maxed is pretty impressive! Did it come out 5/5 the first time you evolved the pet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thumbs
    edited July 2013
    Oh interesting! And congrats in the awesome mood and being maxed is pretty impressive! Did it come out 5/5 the first time you evolved the pet?

Some of these new skills go up to L9; you sure it's maxed?
    edited July 2013

i train 6 times to get that. the fifth i got righteous both skill 3/5, i didnt satisfy so i train again, then i got righteous again on max level. :)
    edited July 2013
    thumbs wrote: »
    Some of these new skills go up to L9; you sure it's maxed?

According to Miss cherry-blossoms, it was 5/5, so max. Ecatomb is sadly still lacking details on the skills, and I'm not currently in game to check.
    i train 6 times to get that. the fifth i got righteous both skill 3/5, i didnt satisfy so i train again, then i got righteous again on max level. :)

Thank you so much, oh flowery one! b:cute
    Gives me hope to reshape my pets for maxl vls . b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thumbs
    edited July 2013
    Ecatomb is sadly still lacking details on the skills, and I'm not currently in game to check.

I've been logging my findings at the bottom of the post here:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=19623711&postcount=166

-skill levels and their effect on the variables

Might help if other people posted their findings somewhere.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited July 2013

So many haxes, I can't even get righteous onceb:angry
    edited July 2013
    So many haxes, I can't even get righteous onceb:angry

IKR? Report them now! lolol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenpachikensai
    edited July 2013

Could you get a picture of it Bunga?

interesting. So I'm guessing a filled in * is when a mood has max skill levels, whereas a hollow * means the mood has "uncommon" skill levels, and no * is just basic low level skill levels.

Hoping to hear from other people with filled in *s.
    edited July 2013
    @Desdi, i guess i am so lucky :)

and about the SS, here is the link for nix: http://www.flickr.com/photos/89699523@N06/9340319754/lightbox/

and here is the link for herc:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/89699523@N06/9340319202/in/photostream/lightbox/