How to become KOS in 1 easy step.

Options
Jadsia - Lost City
Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Arigora Colosseum
This is how I did it. Set up a catshop for say Raps and Cannies in North Arch and set your buy prices 1K coins above the catshop paying the most and set your sell price 1 coin higher than your buy price. For instance: if catshop 'X' is buying raps for 100K I'll buy mine for 101K and sell for 101.001Kand leave it for a week or 2. It freaks out the other catshops every time and kinda crashes the economy.

Share some of your favorite ways to become KOS on your server.b:chuckle
I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
Post edited by Jadsia - Lost City on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    KOS= Kiss on Sight b:kiss Good idea btw. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This is why I think catshops should have a fee. The lag on the server they cause is one thing, but some people use them just to kind of be turds like this. If it wasnt profitable to be annoying, or at least had a penalty, it would happen less and we'd all be better for it.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This is why I think catshops should have a fee. The lag on the server they cause is one thing, but some people use them just to kind of be turds like this. If it wasnt profitable to be annoying, or at least had a penalty, it would happen less and we'd all be better for it.

BRB gotta park my panda on top of saku's catshop
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Id buy you out, sell it back to you and continue bussiness. Yep 10k for you, youre welcome.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This is how I did it. Set up a catshop for say Raps and Cannies in North Arch and set your buy prices 1K coins above the catshop paying the most and set your sell price 1 coin higher than your buy price. For instance: if catshop 'X' is buying raps for 100K I'll buy mine for 101K and sell for 101.001Kand leave it for a week or 2. It freaks out the other catshops every time and kinda crashes the economy.

Dumb xD I would just fill your Shop up til all your money gone. Anyone that would buy thing for more then I sell it is stupi and I would be very happy. Why? Because I can then sell my stuff in lightning speed to this very cat (:
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • KissOnSight - Lost City
    KissOnSight - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    KOS= Kiss on Sight b:kiss Good idea btw. b:chuckle

whats up?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Roll a char name Bella on HL. KOS assured. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    RPK on a PvP server. :gasp:
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Killing a faction mate who was trying to ks you while questing back in days where people actually quested b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Just be me + Hit PK Mode button = KOS b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Kill OP people in the ToB with the Gm weap, I was KoS and Perma-Farmed for weeks after, still am sometimes and it was months ago, I have a good chuckle every time someone gets butt-hurt over silly things like that. x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    _Mg_Zr - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    RPK on a PvP server. :gasp:

Or you can walk around purging people b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - 102 Demon Kitty Kat

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."
    - Douglas Adams
  • Lakera - Dreamweaver
    Lakera - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Simple solution: Make vendor plots in select locations in Archosaur. Out-of-the-way plots rent for very low, while plots near important merchant spots rent for a lot more.

I suggested this at least a year or two ago though, so there's little to no chance of this actually happening...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

uuuuhhh no one knows who you are so it's hard to be kos to the server that way.

grats on trying to ruin the economy.
    Here we go again....