r8r sword

Loshon - Archosaur
Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Blademaster
just out of curiousity, have any of ya'll seen any bm on any server with the r8r bm blade? or am I the only one?
Post edited by Loshon - Archosaur on

Comments

• mkat
    mkat Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Does it have def lvls?

Then yes theres bms with def blades. I personally prefer a def axe tho.
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    21 att lvls, +17 mag, and crit rate +1, I think.
  • mkat
    edited July 2013
    Are you planning on keeping those stats? If so, why?
    a G16 Blade with 40 attack lvls refines better then that.
  • Titoto - Raging Tide_1375997119
    Titoto - Raging Tide_1375997119 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i know of a bm who has one, his i think has defence, usually uses it when he's been attacked and trying to get away to have more survivability i think.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Saw a BM on DW a while back with a lot of def levels and m.def on his r8r pole.
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sanctuary has a few BMs trying to be 4 aps sword BMs using r8r swords. Know at least two.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • mkat
    edited July 2013
    Sanctuary has a few BMs trying to be 4 aps sword BMs using r8r swords. Know at least two.

ummm exactly why Saku? I seem to remember this thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1587091

Have I missed something maybe?
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mkat wrote: »
    ummm exactly why Saku? I seem to remember this thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1587091

Have I missed something maybe?

Pssh, heck if I can explain it.

I just said there are a few with r8r swords, some that got it because r8r was one of the few decent endgame swords prior to G16 and others actually trying to get -int r8r sets for high aps sword dd. Then there are those who just like to be a little...different.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    there do seem to be a few r8r swords kicking about various server's and as a deff lvl weapon its alright as skills hit hard but mainly the debuffs are for mittigation however for straight up DD i'd go with mkat its 40atk lvl's right off the bat even if they ain't as high a lvl of pixelpor.n
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    thank ya'll, was simply curious :) also, I was mistaken on the adds.. it's +21 att lvls, +257~ phy resist, and +hp.

I chose the r8r sword because it is different, since so many run spears or poleaxes, or the very few I've seen with fists *shrugs*

I'm sure g16 is superior, but you have to admit, the r8r bm sword is one of the most wicked looking swords out there :D

I primarily use mine in nw/tw against mages (because it's fun), and in pve whenever the situation merits one or more sword skills (atmos strike is good for keeping pav head away).