CrimsonJr vs. BankaiGOD 7/6/2013

2»

Comments

• excusemeplease
    excusemeplease Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sorry but this is just all sorts of entertaining to listen to someone tell me how CJr is run and who was who in Dark, who was close to who and who associated with who from someone who clearly wasn't in Dark whatsoever OR didn't pay very good attention when they were there.

Stop plagiarising me, Long. I never said or implied in any way how Crimsonjr. is run. I merely stated the alts of respective faction Crimsonjr piggyback upon and goes TW with while besmirching the names of other guilds who tries to do the same. I have no fancy for Crimsonjr. internal affairs as such.
    I still don't see your point IN GENERAL.

The point is unfathomable for you because you don't want to draw a CONCLUSION out of it. However, I'll gently reiterate it again.

You by your own standards, at occasions, asked factions to disband. Why? Because of the leadership, TW strategies, group of misfit TW classes in a guild or whatsoever reason you found entertaining.
    But when your faction stepped on the same puddle of self-humiliation of continuous losses where is your preaching of changing leadership and let smaller faction rise from the depths of nonexistence?
    It's based on a kind of stupidity that I find impossible to comprehend. It looks and sounds so fundamentally opposite to your own beliefs.
    Yet again entrenched in your own belief you manage to recruit Dark mains after the obvious demise of Dark and started another season of pro-TW notably with trash talking after a lousy win. It does fills your heart with pride.
    I don't even recall trolling them. Hell you can check Alastar's video and you don't see me in world chat at the end. After like half an hour I got in world chat, but I don't think I was directly addressing Bankai, iirc. Yknow who WAS in world chat? Bankai llolololol.

99% of the game population can account for the trash talking few of the Crimsonjr. members started right after the TW. By saying "You" I meant the Crimsonjr. faction as a whole and not you in particular for which I apologize. Though a leader is usually held responsible for the action of it's member. Needless to say you could've stopped it but you rather enjoyed it as we all know.

Check our guild chat. Look for things said by me, the barbs or maybe a couple others. There's your answer.
    If that's not proof enough, I can upload a video too. There's footage of me telling Eo that we're curbstomping them and we just plan on killing all the towers to base **** them for the moment. We eventually didn't, and you'll notice why: check Shibi saying "g2g" immediately after we win. Our barbs got bored with it (always the case that barbs get bored first).
    Other possibility could be your faction have mercifully spared BankaiGOD's time from the inevitable suffering of defeat just to give them an assurance of self-satisfaction(sarcasm flag)

What are the odds of that happening is beyond my wildest imagination, seriously.
    That's not at all what I meant. I simply meant APPARENTLY no one ever bothers showing when I'm gone, for whatever reason. So CJr attendance apparently dropped from 40-50 to 8-15.
    And anyone who plays this game should know there's rarely cunning strategies, just knowing when to exploit your opponent's stupidity.
    Taking heat off cata pullers though? That's easy: trash-talk Mayhem while you're on their crystal. Every sin and wiz in their guild is now yours.

...to which George Zimmerman said, "I'm guilty of committing hate crime".
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I really don't think the majority of those who quit or still play really care what a stone faced avatar has to say about an alt faction. Sure even if its all true nobody really cares. So chill. It's not even worth debating if you really think about it. All CJR is, is a group of people who don't take the game seriously. At the same time though enjoy putting together enjoyable tws. Which is really hard to do when you consider the state of the game.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2013

You by your own standards, at occasions, asked factions to disband. Why? Because of the leadership, TW strategies, group of misfit TW classes in a guild or whatsoever reason you found entertaining.
    But when your faction stepped on the same puddle of self-humiliation of continuous losses where is your preaching of changing leadership and let smaller faction rise from the depths of nonexistence?
    It's based on a kind of stupidity that I find impossible to comprehend. It looks and sounds so fundamentally opposite to your own beliefs.
    Yet again entrenched in your own belief you manage to recruit Dark mains after the obvious demise of Dark and started another season of pro-TW notably with trash talking after a lousy win. It does fills your heart with pride.

Let me highlight the differences for you:

-CrimsonJr has no interest in becoming a major TW faction. CrimsonJr was made upon the realization that smaller factions sometimes have more fun TWs and was made in the interest of fun.

The factions I've criticized desire to be major TW factions or to gain strength, but fail to do so for years on end.

-CrimsonJr isn't organized whatsoever: we have no sign-ups, our attendance is "randomized," nobody except the cata barbs are expected to come charmed, we often steal ventrilos (we just ask people if they know one that might be empty and go there; hell we even went into Evoke's vent for our TW vs. Evoke back in the day) and with few exceptions (cata barbs and clerics, usually), everyone is told to just play what they want in the interest of fun.

The factions I've criticized are again attempting to organize and treat each TW seriously, hoping to win and expand their power. This is pretty noticeable when you consider I've led CrimsonJr up against guilds that EASILY outgeared us with no concern for what happens to CJr whatsoever, but most other guilds take care not to tick off any factions that could be a threat to them. FFS, in PK I've led CJr vs. Crimson and Infamous. And not led like I told them to, led like they don't give a FAWQ and just fight anything, which is why they're the most adorable lowbie/alts ever.

-CrimsonJr is alts. 99% alts. We -literally- have an arcane barb. I can still upload footage with the damned thing if you like. In the past we've had cata wizards, cata Psys, and cata barbs that didn't even speak english. We have a scout that needs someone to carry her to her scout perch because she's too low level to fly. It's EXPECTED for it to lose. Many of the guilds CJr has fought and beaten and I've trolled them for it, the thing is that they SHOULD'VE been able to win. I'll actually throw someone under the bus: there was a Kylin war that Kylin lost solely because they couldn't figure out that if they're on gate towers and we're on their crystal, it's probably time to abandon that push and bring the DDs back for defense. They did not, so we just let them attack out towers and let towers die while we killed their crystal. That loss? Purely leadership; they outgeared and potentially outnumbered us.

Other factions? Dark vs. Mayhem for example, Dark is young as hell. Infact it might be the youngest faction on the map currently. And yet it was able to beat Mayhem, a guild that's second only to Crimson in age, without breaking a sweat. Dark had superior leadership, superior communication and superior tactics despite being much younger as a team. Same with Kylin vs. CJr, same with Omerta vs. CJr.

Overall, while CJr tends to lose to numbers and gear, these other factions tend to lose to poor leadership. And while I simply don't care as long as the battle itself is fun, those factions care because they'd like to be a "legit" TW faction. And yet those factions are years old and aren't getting the hint (though I hear through the grapevine that Deicide finally took the hint thanks to Bankai, so kudos to Bankai).

To be quite blunt, I can't help but laugh when I see CJr getting all the attention it does, because CJr is essentially a mere pawn on a chessboard. When you make posts like this one, it's as if you're treating it like a rook or queen or what-have-you, and as a result you've got all this unneccesary focus on it as your -ACTUAL- threats and issues run rampant. It's like, for example, when Crimson chose to go after Dark even though Dark was just chillin' and Infamous was directly attacking Crimson. It was Crimson feeding THEMSELVES stories about how Dark needed to die or who knows what, and lo and behold it didn't change their situation vs. Infamous in the slightest, because in actuality it was irrelevant. That's CJr.

Lastly, I'm a troll. I don't see how that's so hard to wrap your head around. I DO NOT CARE what happens in this game, I have no emotional attachment to it. However, I do recognize that some people do. And yes, I do find it quite entertaining to watch people get worked up over things I say. Mind you, I mean everything I say 100%, but I simply find it funny when I get lectures like your own, as if you believe you've "shown me," when the reality of the situation is the very guilds I criticized shouldn't care so much to begin with.

In the end it doesn't really matter, because by the end of the day, the people in CJr have a fun-loving outlook while people like yourself apparently have "something to prove" in a damned game. If we lose, we don't care as long as it was fun. If you lose, you cry about it because you failed to prove whatever it was you wanted to prove. And that? That is pretty damned funny, hence I'm willing to take the risk, make myself and my guild a VERY vulnerable, very available target, and should I beat you, watch as you embarass yourself by putting too much meaning and emotion into it all, when all it means is you lost.
    I don't mean to disappoint you, but any time someone has "shown me," I don't care. For example I think the last time was Boomz said he was "rly pro" at this game and I offered to 1v1 him to prove otherwise. And yes, I totally lost. A single crit from him meant death for me, so I lost. Despite this, I don't really care, nor am I all upset about it. The simple fact that I'm here admitting it should show this. Likewise there was a Kylin war I was at where we lost where I wanted to experiment with something, and that experiment cost us the war; we lost partly because of it (the other part being attendance).

Again, I'm not afraid to admit this. And you know why? Because despite all your presumptions that I'm some arrogant jerkoff who thinks he's the best and never admit he's wrong, I don't have any foolish pride blocking me from admitting when I do poorly. I enjoy crushing the ego of others solely to prove to them they're not as great as they like to think they are. And even by responding or getting upset, making excuses for their guild or responding to me with personal attacks, they've already proven they are the ones with the ego and pride and they are the ones throwing a fit because their delusion of grandeur was just shattered. I'm sure some of them may be just like me and simply believe I'm egotistical and want to shatter my ego, but in the end? It's a ****ing game; I'm not going to worry myself with treating these people any differently, because I'm sure nothing I say effects their real lives in the slightest, and I prefer it that way: I'm not out to personally upset or attack anyone. (with one exception cause admittedly the person is too easy of a target and I lose control and I'm going to hell for it lulz)

So yeah, I don't really know how to explain it to you other than you're seeing the game through a much different perspective than me. Have fun caring about ***** no one else cares about.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013

It's like, for example, when Crimson chose to go after Dark even though Dark was just chillin' and Infamous was directly attacking Crimson. It was Crimson feeding THEMSELVES stories about how Dark needed to die or who knows what.

Actually if you remember Crimson was going after Dark for me, no other reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • excusemeplease
    edited July 2013
    Have fun caring about ***** no one else cares about.
    Let me start off by saying my posts aren't directed towards anyone else so it doesn't concern me whether other cares or not. But your post made it abundantly clear that you do which kind of narrows it down to I-don't-err-care-yet-i-chose-to-post attitude.
    The factions I've criticized are again attempting to organize and treat each TW seriously, hoping to win and expand their power. This is pretty noticeable when you consider I've led CrimsonJr up against guilds that EASILY outgeared us with no concern for what happens to CJr whatsoever, but most other guilds take care not to tick off any factions that could be a threat to them.

As far as I can recall, you asked Mayhem, Kylin and Deicide to disband because of their not up-to-par TW performance. Firstly, let's get Deicide out of equation. Deicide is NOT a major TW faction for apparent reasons. They try to stick around for a bit to get TW income until they get wiped off by a superior TW faction. You never defeated Mayhem in TW so I don't know what gives you the right to condemn Mayhem. Kylin's the only faction left now and they lost 2 wars from you in a row. Some days, though, are a hell of alot worse than others. But you're completely overseeing the fact that they managed to defeat you back to back right after those losses. In my modest understanding I believe they learnt from the mistakes and came back as a stronger and organized guild. So, why do you have to be so judgmental about the capability of a faction to TW and ask them to amend changes or disband on the basis of couple of TW losses? Every faction have it's moments of up's and downs, you were lucky enough to mark a win upon them at that time. I'm predisposed to believe with all the common wits that you will not be able to defeat Kylin under current TW resources they have.
    Now, simply because you won couple of TW against a major TW guild gives you the authority over them, scrutinizing their ways of leading TW and asking them to disband or change leadership? Contemplate and ask yourself, does that make any sense at all? Please also consider the fact that the very faction you called unfit to TW holds ~8-10 lands(except Deicide) and how many Crimsonjr. have? Guess, you know the answer. The only land you guys had ironically is owned by Mayhem now. The way I see it:

Hello, I'm Longknife . I must pick on a faction which lost to Crimsonjr and decide exactly how bad it is and what makes it bad, and then I must warn everyone about its badness. It's my one true calling in this life, and it mutilates my soul on a daily basis.

You said and I quote "It's a ****ing game" and it's one hell of a way for you to enjoy it by giving e-opinions that is at large only acclaimed by your own group of peoples.
    FFS, in PK I've led CJr vs. Crimson and Infamous. And not led like I told them to, led like they don't give a FAWQ and just fight anything, which is why they're the most adorable lowbie/alts ever.

FFS, in PK I've led CJr with Infamous vs. Crimson.

There, I fixed it for you. No second doubt about that. Hope you won't argue out of your godmother's ego on this one. The only time you fought Infamous was against CUCU_ and Dynamite clown group as a Dark Marshall. Later you were seen hanging out with Jekel and co. at west the same day. So yeah you totally led Crimsonjr against Infamous.
    We -literally- have an arcane barb. I can still upload footage with the damned thing if you like. In the past we've had cata wizards, cata Psys, and cata barbs that didn't even speak english.

Every C grade faction have goons like those. Your point to all this?
    Dark vs. Mayhem for example, Dark is young as hell. Infact it might be the youngest faction on the map currently. And yet it was able to beat Mayhem, a guild that's second only to Crimson in age, without breaking a sweat. Dark had superior leadership, superior communication and superior tactics despite being much younger as a team. Same with Kylin vs. CJr, same with Omerta vs. CJr.

Long, please don't go there. You know why. We knew about the Dark leadership all along with their superior tactics. They only fundamental flaw is in the name Dark. But I'm certain by now that I'm correct. You said and I quote again:
    Also, Dark =/= Infamous. No we don't have Infamous alts out the wazoo, no we aren't bestest buds.

Please, I'm asking you again don't go there. You're asking me to write a bible unfolding all the Infamous and Dark relationship everyone knew about except YOU and the entire Dark guild apparently. Unless you wanna look stupid just let this one go, will ya? I know it's going to hurt your mighty ego but just let it go for the sake of CrimsonJr lul.
    CJr tends to lose to numbers and gear, these other factions tend to lose to poor leadership.

Same leadership, same opposition, same circumstances. You lost to Kylin on offense a week later. Please fill me on this one. Oh wait, You were caught saying, "I was experimenting with something and I didn't work out". That's one hell of an excuse.
    And while I simply don't care as long as the battle itself is fun, those factions care because they'd like to be a "legit" TW faction. And yet those factions are years old and aren't getting the hint

No, they don't care. Which is why we still have Mayhem, Kylin and Deicide kicking some *** and actively participating in TW and there's not much left for you to care because well we don't have a CrimsonJr. existence on map. How ironic again.
    To be quite blunt, I can't help but laugh when I see CJr getting all the attention it does, because CJr is essentially a mere pawn on a chessboard. When you make posts like this one, it's as if you're treating it like a rook or queen or what-have-you, and as a result you've got all this unneccesary focus on it as your -ACTUAL- threats and issues run rampant.

CrimsonJr. is getting attention of it's lifetime. The ratings are up. The focus helps grow Crimsonjr. in epic proportions. Oh lord where art thou speaking of attention, Long. Honestly, I didn't mean to organize a red carpet for you guys. But whatever makes you happy.
    Crimson chose to go after Dark even though Dark was just chillin' and Infamous was directly attacking Crimson. It was Crimson feeding THEMSELVES stories about how Dark needed to die or who knows what, and lo and behold it didn't change their situation vs. Infamous in the slightest, because in actuality it was irrelevant. That's CJr.

You said it again. Why are you bringing up Dark? I have no emotional investment in their existence other than a twinge of righteous irritation whenever I hear their name. But this time I'll give you a hint. Talk to SinSoul(Dark leader at that time and now active as WizSoul) and ask about the conversation between her and zD(Crimson Director at that time also former Dark director on his alt BM - Fury). They use to be very good friends and the decision on attacking Dark was mutual prior to the attack. I don't wanna ruin the full story as I'm giving you the chance to uncover it. Get back to us and please enlighten with what you learned(assuming you'll be told the truth which is most unlikely). If not, I'll tell you the what actually happened. You know so little yet that mouth of yours runs like a highway truck. That's Cjr apprently.
    Mind you, I mean everything I say 100%, but I simply find it funny when I get lectures like your own, as if you believe you've "shown me," when the reality of the situation is the very guilds I criticized shouldn't care so much to begin with.

And that meaning revolves around you and you only. And yes you're right on this one, those very guild you "criticized" don't care about it.
    If we lose, we don't care as long as it was fun. If you lose, you cry about it because you failed to prove whatever it was you wanted to prove.
    Where's the win factor? If you win you "criticize" the factions to disband and whatever. But if they win then, hey what's the big deal. You defeated a rag of alts. What'd you want, a freaking medal?
    I cherish this notion.
    Because despite all your presumptions that I'm some arrogant jerkoff who thinks he's the best and never admit he's wrong, I don't have any foolish pride blocking me from admitting when I do poorly.

Just wondering am I the only one? Although that's not my presumption incase you're wondering.
    Actually if you remember Crimson was going after Dark for me, no other reason.

Hi Bella. I suppose Long can fill you on that one soon.
    edited July 2013

Hi Bella. I suppose Long can fill you on that one soon.

Hi, I don't need Longknife for that, it was confirmed by the actual director of Dark that Crimson's leader said I was his only reason to bid Dark.

Crimson did bid Dark everytime they could, I left Dark and Crimson stopped bidding Dark, coincidence? I don't think so. Cause when I left Dark I told Dark's director that I would pm Crimson's leader about it and I did and they got the chance to bid on Dark since I left and they didn't. So to me it show that it was true that Crimson was bidding on Dark only for me. (I guess I'm that important =P)

I also was told by a Crimson's member it was true.

Mayhem maybe have lands, but 75% of them was obtain by PVE TW and no show TW and the 25% other lands was against faction with less than 15 people attending. So in my opinion Mayhem still didn't had prove that they are a serious TW faction. They can't even hold Infamous for 30 minutes while Adal claimed Mayhem always have 80 people in TW:
    We have full 80 for each TW we go to. Usually there are people that are left outside.

Infa doesn't reach 80 people in TW and yet they beat Mayhem that have full 80 people and they do it in a few minutes, how do you explain that?

How you can explain Mayhem been so proud to be on the map while with 80 people showing in their ''TW'' they bid nothing that have more than 15 people. Mayhem don't do TW for the fun, there's no fun in wined TW or sprint crystal vs a guild that have less than 15 people showing. I don't complain about Mayhem getting CRj lands, but if Mayhem was a serious TW faction that like to TW they would have stop to bid wined TW on CRj and bid a faction that would have show like Kylin.

Anyway that TW season map is **** for a lot of factions for many reasons, Mayhem are just happy cause they have lands that they actually didn't worked to get, but it seems about to change. I hope next TW season will be better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    How you can explain Mayhem been so proud to be on the map while with 80 people showing in their ''TW'' they bid nothing that have more than 15 people. Mayhem don't do TW for the fun, there's no fun in wined TW or sprint crystal vs a guild that have less than 15 people showing.

Iunno man, we were laughing pretty hard at all the stupid stuff we did in that war to entertain ourselves.

Don't think DarkThorn or Evangelos found it so funny though.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • greykraken
    greykraken Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All CJR is, is a group of people who don't take the game seriously. At the same time though enjoy putting together enjoyable tws.

is this a right allowed only to crj?

I can still upload footage with the damned thing if you like. In the past we've had cata wizards, cata Psys, and cata barbs that didn't even speak english. We have a scout that needs someone to carry her to her scout perch because she's too low level to fly.

this is just fail stuff, stop already. disband.

Mayhem maybe have lands, but 75% of them was obtain by PVE TW and no show TW and the 25% other lands was against faction with less than 15 people attending. So in my opinion Mayhem still didn't had prove that they are a serious TW faction. They can't even hold Infamous for 30 minutes while Adal claimed Mayhem always have 80 people in TW

lol Bella, plz

Mayhem has been multi stacked more than 4 different times once winning 4 of 5 and another 3 of 5, (don't remember the details of the others) if fail factions like crj would disband that would eliminate one of the 10 person guilds you speak of. Mayhem attacking Infamous is something only 1 other guild on the server has the balls to do, win or lose. They will never learn any other way.
    And realistic numbers Mayhem 70-80 I'm guessing vs maybe 60 Infamous - Infamous is simply the best, strongest faction on the server with the most and superior geared r9s assembeled of any faction. (mayhem maybe 15-20 full partial r9?) I would be very disappointed if they didn't dominate
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    Why does everyone make an alt account to argue with me lolz wtf?

Is there like some rumor I dunno about where I'm an unstable axe murderer or something and I'll look up people's homes and addresses if they disagree with me or something?
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited July 2013
    Brb, making a alt account to reply. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    greykraken wrote: »
    Mayhem takes the game far too seriously. So I'm going to say yes on this one. Because as a pker I loved pking mayhem because they tend to well *cough* let's just say take it personally. Honestly if I came back I'd rather be in CJr than mayhem as well.
    edited July 2013
    greykraken wrote: »

No, but Mayhem is one of the faction that take that game way too seriously.

I never have been in Mayhem, but from the feedback I get people are not free to do what they want and have a lot of restrictions.

Just to be unable to RPK on a PVP server is stupid in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• excusemeplease
    edited July 2013
    Hi, I don't need Longknife for that, it was confirmed by the actual director of Dark that Crimson's leader said I was his only reason to bid Dark.

And Crimson leader bluntly refused it. What do you have to say to that. As we all know Dark leadership have a bad history of lying and trash-talking about other faction leaders and members be it accusing Evangelos and now AsHeZ, denying all along about Dark and Infamous relationship(Longknife's argument on that was a sight to watch on Crimson's forum but yet again it was another lie), -removed-For the sake of moving forward I'll stop with all the examples. The arrogance of Dark leadership is appalling!
    So,It's about time you stop listening to everything you've been told by people who're apparently not very good with telling lies and look for a valid explanation yourself that makes sense.
    Crimson did bid Dark everytime they could, I left Dark and Crimson stopped bidding Dark, coincidence? I don't think so. Cause when I left Dark I told Dark's director that I would pm Crimson's leader about it and I did and they got the chance to bid on Dark since I left and they didn't. So to me it show that it was true that Crimson was bidding on Dark only for me. (I guess I'm that important =P)

Long is no longer interested in uncovering the actual story behind the scene for we know why. Say some opaque bull**** on forums and everyone will think you're some kind of tormented genius but when asked to back it up with actual facts. Please say no more because I'm not entertaining you or your questions anymore. Let's just temporarily forgive him for his maddening hubris and cut him some slack.

You could've said, Crimson was not able to get through Infamous so they resorted to attack Dark as alternative to maintain their TW income. This makes sense, doesn't it?
    Crimson's attacking Dark only for one reason i.e, MissCherie, like you're some magical duck who holds the key to Crimson's utmost success. Uhhh anyone with a negative IQ will call this preposterous.
    Mayhem maybe have lands, but 75% of them was obtain by PVE TW and no show TW and the 25% other lands was against faction with less than 15 people attending. So in my opinion Mayhem still didn't had prove that they are a serious TW faction. They can't even hold Infamous for 30 minutes while Adal claimed Mayhem always have 80 people in TW

So does Dark. All those lands obtained by PvE TW or attacking Catalyst, Insanity. Not much to prove. Please run same theorems of your opinions on Dark too. The idea of Dark attacking Infamous is irrelevant so let's compare it up with Crimson. Just name any TW last season where Dark was able to defend Crimson push for >~30 minutes. NONE. Don't bring up the fact that you defeated Mayhem because in your opinion Mayhem is not potential TW faction. So, Dark is yet to prove it's credibility of being a TW faction. After all your infuriating logics I'm entitled to believe that your soul is devoted to advocate Dark and Crimsonjr. which is perfectly fine. That's how arguments work except you're not applying any actual logic to what you're saying.
    Infa doesn't reach 80 people in TW and yet they beat Mayhem that have full 80 people and they do it in a few minutes, how do you explain that?

Can we be realistic here? Infamous in every standards imaginable is far superior than Mayhem or even Crimson on that matter. Infamous core knows how to TW better than anyone on Harshlands and have been dominating for last 3 years. Let's just not bring Infamous into account.
    I don't complain about Mayhem getting CRj lands, but if Mayhem was a serious TW faction that like to TW they would have stop to bid wined TW on CRj and bid a faction that would have show like Kylin.

Been there done that. Please give +1 to Mayhem in your books for defeating Kylin. Thank you very much.

Also, that thingy about Mayhem members taking PK too seriously. Too lazy to quote the actual reply. CrimsonJr have also recruited a clown that takes this game and PK in particular more seriously than anyone else. He goes by the name of Shibikitty, Crimsonjr. Marshall. Not only does he play this game like an eight-year-old with a grudge, he is so atrociously annoying that he brings up every little west gate PvP incidents on world chat with his pretentious and heinous attitude. Just point a voice recorder in his general direction, press record, poke him with a stick, then stand back. You'll get entertainment of your lifetime. So, it's just not Mayhem that takes PK too seriously you see.
    edited July 2013
    And Crimson leader bluntly refused it. What do you have to say to that.

He didn't denied it to me. =)
    As we all know Dark leadership have a bad history of lying and trash-talking about other faction leaders and members be it accusing Evangelos and now AsHeZ, denying all along about Dark and Infamous relationship(Longknife's argument on that was a sight to watch on Crimson's forum but yet again it was another lie), -removed-. For the sake of moving forward I'll stop with all the examples. The arrogance of Dark leadership is appalling!
    So,It's about time you stop listening to everything you've been told by people who're apparently not very good with telling lies and look for a valid explanation yourself that makes sense.

I personally never heard Dark leader say something about Mayhem leader, maybe I'm just not aware of it (I don't know everything people do), the rest of what you say is just **** that you heard and repeat without even know if it's true or not.
    Long is no longer interested in uncovering the actual story behind the scene for we know why. Say some opaque bull**** on forums and everyone will think you're some kind of tormented genius but when asked to back it up with actual facts. Please say no more because I'm not entertaining you or your questions anymore. Let's just temporarily forgive him for his maddening hubris and cut him some slack.

Ok here I don't understand why you bring Longknife in something I was speaking that have nothing to do with him...
    You could've said, Crimson was not able to get through Infamous so they resorted to attack Dark as alternative to maintain their TW income. This makes sense, doesn't it?

They could have bid Kylin if it was just about the money, no?
    Crimson's attacking Dark only for one reason i.e, MissCherie, like you're some magical duck who holds the key to Crimson's utmost success. Uhhh anyone with a negative IQ will call this preposterous.

Crimson's leader didn't even know til recently that MissCherie was my mystic, I wasn't hiding it, I just wasn't screaming it everywhere cause I think people don't give a **** about who my chars are. Crimson people told me that Crimson's leader was asking who Miss was and I told them to tell him that was me since I'm not hiding, what he knew was that I had a cleric in Dark at some point.

When his members was asking him who he will bid next (Infa or Dark) he was answering that it depended on which cleric he wanted to fight me. So treat Dark's leaders of liars as much as you want, some of my info come from Crimson directly, so those Crimson said the truth or was lying, which in both way mean you are wrong while in both way I don't care if it was true or not. If it's true than it's just amusing, if it's not than Crimson people are not as perfect as you think and are able to lie too. =)
    So does Dark. All those lands obtained by PvE TW or attacking Catalyst, Insanity. Not much to prove. Please run same theorems of your opinions on Dark too. The idea of Dark attacking Infamous is irrelevant so let's compare it up with Crimson. Just name any TW last season where Dark was able to defend Crimson push for >~30 minutes. NONE. Don't bring up the fact that you defeated Mayhem because in your opinion Mayhem is not potential TW faction. So, Dark is yet to prove it's credibility of being a TW faction. After all your infuriating logics I'm entitled to believe that your soul is devoted to advocate Dark and Crimsonjr. which is perfectly fine. That's how arguments work except you're not applying any actual logic to what you're saying.

I never said Dark had more fun TW than Mayhem. I'm not even in Dark anymore. Do you think I'll say Dark had better TW them Mayhem this season?? I'm not that stupid, I won't tell you that this season Dark had better TW than Mayhem, but outside TW Dark is more fun to live than Mayhem.
    Can we be realistic here? Infamous in every standards imaginable is far superior than Mayhem or even Crimson on that matter. Infamous core knows how to TW better than anyone on Harshlands and have been dominating for last 3 years. Let's just not bring Infamous into account.

Isn't Mayhem TW since 3-4 years too? How so they are not better than what they was 3-4 years ago? Maybe it's not the same people, but I'm sure Mayhem have a core or some people that are there since the start or a long time. New factions can use that excuse, but Mayhem is as old as the others, using the excuse that Infa are the best doesn't explain why Mayhem is not better than what they are right now.
    Been there done that. Please give +1 to Mayhem in your books for defeating Kylin. Thank you very much.

LOL... seriously? Bankai and CRj beat Kylin and you want Mayhem to have a +1 for beating Kylin? Wow...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yuyi - Harshlands
    Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    excusehimplease
  • excusemeplease
    edited July 2013
    -removed-
    I personally never heard Dark leader say something about Mayhem leader, maybe I'm just not aware of it (I don't know everything people do), the rest of what you say is just **** that you heard and repeat without even know if it's true or not.

Your calling to my statements as **** and plagiarizing is breaking my heart. I want to assure you that it's not stumbled upon, it's not **** and most certainly are not lies because I'm attesting every single statements with very sound facts. But let's try to give a more descriptive shot of the aforementioned incidents you called **** and plagiarized lies.

LIE #1. You personally never heard of anything about Evangelos being accused of PM'ing Dark leadership yet you always entertained those threads where he was accused with your bubbly responses. It's a green pill to vouch, honestly. But lets get you acquainted. One of the Dark(not you) and Infamous spokesperson accused Evangelos that he was ragingly upset and "APPARENTLY" started PM'ing Dark leader expressing his dissatisfaction because Dark showed up for the last TW of the season. I don't get it. What was so apparent about that? Is there some kind of tradition that you're not supposed to attend last TW of the season and since Dark didn't complied, it made Evangelos angry or did Dark signed any legal contract stating they won't show up for that last TW of the season. I mean really? There is a defined level of common aptitude you apply when making things up and it appears whoever came up with that accusation defied it with all the common lowest denominator in every proportion possible. Next time when you people try to defame someone make sure you come up with a better accusations.

-removed-

#3. Dark denying about Infamous being the parent guild and the cognizance between the conversance of both guilds. It's way too old. I don't think I need to describe it any further because everyone is already aware of it.

There are lots more but I'll stop. My impeccable pretensions are meticulous in every standards and hopefully it would not be classified as lies because it's demonstrably true.
    Ok here I don't understand why you bring Longknife in something I was speaking that have nothing to do with him...

I apologize for that. I just got carried away because it actually had something to do with him. Please accept my sincere apologies again. As you may have notice for repentance I'm not naming people now unless it's absolutely necessary.
    They could have bid Kylin if it was just about the money, no?

No. Incase you didn't notice last TW season, Kylin and Crimson territories were on the opposite end of the map. So, your statement is again inconsequential.
    When his members was asking him who he will bid next (Infa or Dark) he was answering that it depended on which cleric he wanted to fight me. So treat Dark's leaders of liars as much as you want, some of my info come from Crimson directly, so those Crimson said the truth or was lying, which in both way mean you are wrong while in both way I don't care if it was true or not. If it's true than it's just amusing, if it's not than Crimson people are not as perfect as you think and are able to lie too. =)

Crimson members wholeheartedly wanted to attack Dark instead of Infamous. I'll tell you why. Despite of the blue name alliance between Crimson and Dark the PK incidents were on the leash and immensely pissing off few members of both camps which led to alliance disband. Also, Crimson didn't appreciate the idea of Dark calling Infamous as backup in PvP on world map and often raged on world chat about it. Then started the era of ticket wars adding a catalyst of hate between both camps. In the meantime at several occasions when Crimson failed to defend Infamous in TW the frustration of their members grew weary to the point where they started asking Crimson leader to attack Dark instead and show them how miserable Dark is without Infamous backup in TW. So, "those" Crimson who gave you that intel knows nothing better than you do.
    Decision to attacking Dark is a different subject entirely since it's not decided by "those" members but the leadership. Like I said before it was already discussed with SinsSoul and I don't expect you to know why and what for.
    I never implied in any way Crimson folks are perfect or don't lie. Hell, some of them are sitting on avalanche of bull****. =)
    But your argument of Crimson attacking Dark because of you must've a logical reason. What is it? Do you owe mortgage payments to Crimson leader? You are widespreadly hated by him? You have a secret map to Indiana Jones treasure that he wishes to obtain from you? Do enlighten please.
    I never said Dark had more fun TW than Mayhem. I'm not even in Dark anymore. Do you think I'll say Dark had better TW them Mayhem this season?? I'm not that stupid, I won't tell you that this season Dark had better TW than Mayhem, but outside TW Dark is more fun to live than Mayhem.

Can we please not include the term "fun" with TW? It's superfluous and ostentatious. The term fun is a superset of the whole idea of playing this game. "Fun-TW" is only exclusive to CrimsonJr. All your statements on Mayhem capability to TW were in regards to Dark more or less. So it's obvious to voraciously compare them.
    but outside TW Dark is more fun to live than Mayhem.

I can sense the mediocrity of logic in your statement. For YOU Dark could be more fun to live than Mayhem but for someone uh having Mayhem roots will call Mayhem a better place. For someone with neutral favours may turn down both sides. Someone prefer secularism while others communalism. It's all about choices. So it's not me or you who decides the pleasantness of stay in one's faction because it's always biased.
    Isn't Mayhem TW since 3-4 years too? How so they are not better than what they was 3-4 years ago? Maybe it's not the same people, but I'm sure Mayhem have a core or some people that are there since the start or a long time. New factions can use that excuse, but Mayhem is as old as the others, using the excuse that Infa are the best doesn't explain why Mayhem is not better than what they are right now.

It just kinda feels like all the ideas in your head are trying to come out at once and they're just getting all squished like a roller-coaster. You failed to grasp the concept of gears. Compare gears of Mayhem members with Infamous on a ratio of 10:1. Mayhem core could come up with strategies but eventually they need right resources to implement them.
    LOL... seriously? Bankai and CRj beat Kylin and you want Mayhem to have a +1 for beating Kylin? Wow...

Yes LOL because that's what you asked and they won. Just to make it clear please don't be in denial that Mayhem attack on Kylin reflects your point in any way.
    excusehimplease

Hi. There's this computer program me and a college friend developed with advanced AI that can come up with better one word quotes with lateral patterns which is yet not patented. PM me your mail and I'll be generous enough to send you the algorithm and semantics of it. Till then please do us a favour and don't post again unless you've anything to say that is relevant. We're discussing about something like adults here I'd like to keep it that way.
  • thisismymain
    thisismymain Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wall'o'text.

Hi _fURY_!
    edited July 2013
    Yes he did. This is all too complicated for something so fundamentally simple. Maybe you failed to understand the context of his abnegation. It's rather simple to understand.

I didn't saw a ''No Bella that's not true''. =)
    In above quotes your statement is metaphorically compared to "Bull****" clearly proving that Crimson leader is not buying it. Which is a reference in context to his refusal. Elementary stuffs. Hope this helps. =)

Since how long you know Crimson's leader?
    Your calling to my statements as **** and plagiarizing is breaking my heart. I want to assure you that it's not stumbled upon, it's not **** and most certainly are not lies because I'm attesting every single statements with very sound facts. But let's try to give a more descriptive shot of the aforementioned incidents you called **** and plagiarized lies.

Sure go ahead.
    LIE #1. You personally never heard of anything about Evangelos being accused of PM'ing Dark leadership yet you always entertained those threads where he was accused with your bubbly responses. It's a green pill to vouch, honestly. But lets get you acquainted. One of the Dark(not you) and Infamous spokesperson accused Evangelos that he was ragingly upset and "APPARENTLY" started PM'ing Dark leader expressing his dissatisfaction because Dark showed up for the last TW of the season. I don't get it. What was so apparent about that? Is there some kind of tradition that you're not supposed to attend last TW of the season and since Dark didn't complied, it made Evangelos angry or did Dark signed any legal contract stating they won't show up for that last TW of the season. I mean really? There is a defined level of common aptitude you apply when making things up and it appears whoever came up with that accusation defied it with all the common lowest denominator in every proportion possible. Next time when you people try to defame someone make sure you come up with a better accusations.

Again, why you bring me in something that doesn't concern me? I guess you want my opinion on that, otherwise you will not bring something that don't concern me to me, so here we go:

I play on HL since more than 4 years and I never heard of that ''tradition'', so if a faction have that as tradition that doesn't mean the entire server have it.
    Dark didn't said they will no show to that war.
    Yes I do remember a lot of people saying in guild chat that Mayhem's leader was pming them complaining cause we did show.
    I didn't get pm by Mayhem's leader (he probably don't know me), but in my opinion a leader that pm the other faction officers AND members complaining that the faction showed TW is lame, but that's my opinion.
    So again you say yourself you don't know what was up with that (saying you don't know if was tradition or contract), but you come here judging people saying they did a fake accusation against Mayhem's leader, while this story is true.

-removed-
    #3. Dark denying about Infamous being the parent guild and the cognizance between the conversance of both guilds. It's way too old. I don't think I need to describe it any further because everyone is already aware of it.

Dark and Infa have different leadership, the leadership of Dark have no power in Infa and Infa leadership have no power in Dark. None of Infa have alts in Dark, if someone does than Dark is not aware of it and there's maybe 5 Dark with alts in Infa. They don't use their TW funds the same way, they don't have the same rules, not the same forum, not the same leadership and officers, not the same goals, not the same people, but yet people continue to say it's the same faction base on the only fact that a lot of those people was one day in Catalyst/Zulu. I think Dark had more Crimson alts than they ever got Infamous alts, Dark even had Crimson's director in Dark for over 6 months, but you guys never said Crimson and Dark was ''parent'' guilds with your director in Dark and a lot other Crimson members.

At that point believe what you want, if you want to believe that Dark=Infamous go ahead if that make you happy.

It's like people that believe M.J and Elvis are still alive and secretly live on a desert island. It's cute and funny, but no matter how hard you try to prove them they are wrong they won't believe you and will think 'til they die that it's true.

It's the same thing with Dark and Infa. No matter what proofs we give, people just reject them and continue to believe it without any other reason than Zulu=Catalyst=Infa=Dark. People have no other reason than that, but they still believe it. If I ask you or anybody to list me 10 real reasons why you think Infa=Dark you won't be able while I can list you 10 reason why Infa=/=Dark. I did give you 10 facts on why Infa=/=Dark, your turn.

Want a other one? Catalyst didn't bid Crimson a single time (unless the last bid of a season for fun) cause Cata's leader didn't wanted to bid a faction he created, while Infa did bid Crimson the moment they had the opportunity to do it, Why would Infa bid Crimson if Infa=Cata and Cata never did bid Crimson? Cata split in 2 factions, Infa and Dark, there was a reason for that, other than that they would have just stay in Cata together if they was the happy family you think they are. they would have not bother to create 2 new factions, pay 2 new bases, create 2 new forums, pay 2 new vents. I'll stop there cause now I did pass 10 facts while the only one people believing Dark=Infa can give (and it's not even a fact) is ''Zulu=Cata=Dark=Infa''.
    There are lots more but I'll stop. My impeccable pretensions are meticulous in every standards and hopefully it would not be classified as lies because it's demonstrably true.

Everything you say is base on things you think and have been told, there's no facts in it, you cannot prove anything you said above with facts, you are free to think w/e you want, but it's doesn't make it true or right.
    I apologize for that. I just got carried away because it actually had something to do with him. Please accept my sincere apologies again. As you may have notice for repentance I'm not naming people now unless it's absolutely necessary.

Necessary or not it's against the rules, but I guess you don't give a **** about it.
    No. Incase you didn't notice last TW season, Kylin and Crimson territories were on the opposite end of the map. So, your statement is again inconsequential.

... Why you talk about last map? I don't care about last map, it's the past, it's the big problem of people like you, you live in the past and don't stop to bring back the past. I was speaking about the current map. If really crimson did care about the money, by now they would have gone for Kylin cause so far they got almost nothing, I don't say they suck or don't say it's their fault cause it's not, that current map is **** so let's just hope the next one will be better for everyone.
    Crimson members wholeheartedly wanted to attack Dark instead of Infamous. I'll tell you why. Despite of the blue name alliance between Crimson and Dark the PK incidents were on the leash and immensely pissing off few members of both camps which led to alliance disband. Also, Crimson didn't appreciate the idea of Dark calling Infamous as backup in PvP on world map and often raged on world chat about it. Then started the era of ticket wars adding a catalyst of hate between both camps. In the meantime at several occasions when Crimson failed to defend Infamous in TW the frustration of their members grew weary to the point where they started asking Crimson leader to attack Dark instead and show them how miserable Dark is without Infamous backup in TW. So, "those" Crimson who gave you that intel knows nothing better than you do.
    Decision to attacking Dark is a different subject entirely since it's not decided by "those" members but the leadership. Like I said before it was already discussed with SinsSoul and I don't expect you to know why and what for.
    I never implied in any way Crimson folks are perfect or don't lie. Hell, some of them are sitting on avalanche of bull****. =)
    But your argument of Crimson attacking Dark because of you must've a logical reason. What is it? Do you owe mortgage payments to Crimson leader? You are widespreadly hated by him? You have a secret map to Indiana Jones treasure that he wishes to obtain from you? Do enlighten please.

Seriously stop living in the past, I never said Crimson members wanted to attack Dark for me in the last map and it was never the point. My sources in Crimson are people that are there since years and I know them since years and I do trust them way much more than someone like you that hide behind a stone face, no offense. Hatred and Passion are really close to each other. ;)
    Can we please not include the term "fun" with TW? It's superfluous and ostentatious. The term fun is a superset of the whole idea of playing this game. "Fun-TW" is only exclusive to CrimsonJr. All your statements on Mayhem capability to TW were in regards to Dark more or less. So it's obvious to voraciously compare them.

CRj have the most fun TWs I ever had, but that doesn't mean other factions cannot have fun TWs, people just chose to don't have fun TWs cause they want the money. Go back a few pages and check TW videos of Dark vs Mayhem and you will see a couple of funny things, like a Mayhem cata barb flying loosing his cata to attack me (defense cleric), it's the kind of thing that make us laugh, when we see people do stupid things they should not do in a TW. XD
    I can sense the mediocrity of logic in your statement. For YOU Dark could be more fun to live than Mayhem but for someone uh having Mayhem roots will call Mayhem a better place. For someone with neutral favours may turn down both sides. Someone prefer secularism while others communalism. It's all about choices. So it's not me or you who decides the pleasantness of stay in one's faction because it's always biased.

I've been in the kind of faction like Mayhem is and for me I have more fun in a faction I can be myself, say my opinion, do what I want (like pk who I want, not in the way of disrespect other members). I don't like to be controlled, I don't like to be told what to think or say, I don't hide who I am, I am who I am, I'm not perfect, but I will never hide behind a stone face to say what I think, some people call me a B****, I'm personally not offended by that, at that point that even make me smile and I take it as a compliment cause for HL a B**** is someone that have a personality and assume who she is, so yes I am one, but eh I'm not perfect and I'm able to assume my bad sides too, while 90% of HL population are scare to speak and say what they think and speak as much as you want behind your stone face excusemepls, but you are one of them, there's only 2 reasons that could explain why you hide who you are:

You don't have the balls to assume what you say, so you hide so people don't know who you are or you are in a faction like Mayhem that doesn't allow their members to post on the official forum so you hide to do it to save your little spot in your faction. So gratz you keep your spot in your faction, but all HL community see you as someone that don't have balls which mean you consider a in game faction more important than yourself and your opinion, which is sad.
    It just kinda feels like all the ideas in your head are trying to come out at once and they're just getting all squished like a roller-coaster. You failed to grasp the concept of gears. Compare gears of Mayhem members with Infamous on a ratio of 10:1. Mayhem core could come up with strategies but eventually they need right resources to implement them.

And? Is there any rules I don't know saying people in other factions cannot gear up or use money on gears?
    Yes LOL because that's what you asked and they won. Just to make it clear please don't be in denial that Mayhem attack on Kylin reflects your point in any way.

/Facepalm...

But see how I'm important? You say they did what I asked (I don't remember ask that, but if you say so), so cute. =3

You really think I'm that stupid? Mayhem didn't bid Kylin to prove a point to me or anyone else, Mayhem had 2 bidding choices, Infa and Kylin, they cannot beat Infa so that left Kylin that they stack with their ally Bankai. Good try, but Mayhem didn't proved anything with that wined stack TW. Mayhem bidding Kylin is probably the smarter choice atm if Mayhem want to keep to get lands and money, but the stack and the wined TW doesn't prove anything and it's not what I asked since I asked nothing, I said if Mayhem was a serious TW faction or wanted fun TW they would have stop bidding CRj over and over again knowing CRj was stack and will not show to them and they would have bid Kylin beside stack CRj . There's no demand in that, I didn't ask anything.

I have no +1 to give to a faction that won again a wined TW, since my point was that Mayhem didn't proved to be a serious TW faction that like to TW, asking Bankai to stack with them so they can have a wined TW doesn't make them be a serious TW faction, they only reproduce what Crimson did with them, they use a ally to gain lands, but at least Crimson proved last map that they was a real TW faction, Mayhem didn't proved that yet. On that actual map Mayhem got a lot of luck and did acted selfish toward Crimson. (I don't say it's a bad thing)

Try again. =)

-B

P.s: Mayhem hold a decent amount of lands they should really use that to gears people, the only point I can give to Mayhem on that actual map is that for one time they think to themselves before Crimson, which is how a faction should act, be ally doesn't mean be slave to the other faction and look like Mayhem did finally understand that on that current map. So +1 for Mayhem for stopping to act like Crimson's slave and stand up. Let's up they keep that up.

P.p.s: Stop bring me stuff that doesn't concern me, I'm not Dark's leader, so what Dark's members say is not my business unless I comment on it directly myself and for the bans stuff it's not my business and it's not yours either, in 99.9% of the cases the ban was deserved and I speak for all ban not just the one you did bring for that pk issue. People getting ban did something wrong, there's nothing to discuss about it nvm who did report or who get ban.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Way to have no faith in your guild or it's leaders. Maybe you should realize that Crimson and Mayhem at this point need to move the **** on from obsessing over Zulu and Catalyst and see that Infamous is neither of those guilds. They should probably also just straight up reform the leadership and let other people have a go at it. And before anyone goes "but they've been successful!", no, not really. Crimson always settles on being #2 (or #3 as it happened last reset) when **** goes down and Mayhem is always either a stack ***** or trying to gobble up easy lands (granted, the easy lands thing is not entirely their fault this reset, I will give them that).

Really, you guys should try the whole reforming under new leadership thing. It might help you put things into perspective and move on. Don't even have to give up the guild names if you don't want to (a la Kylin, for instance) though it may help. Of course, this is probably going to fall on deaf ears and be ignored for a myriad of reasons. I'm sure I'm also probably going to get more misogynistic comments about how I should just go focus on fashion because that's all I'm good for.

Mayhem can get a +1 for beating KY when they beat them on equal grounding. Pretty sure it hasn't happened yet.
    Also, that thingy about Mayhem members taking PK too seriously. Too lazy to quote the actual reply. CrimsonJr have also recruited a clown that takes this game and PK in particular more seriously than anyone else. He goes by the name of Shibikitty, Crimsonjr. Marshall. Not only does he play this game like an eight-year-old with a grudge, he is so atrociously annoying that he brings up every little west gate PvP incidents on world chat with his pretentious and heinous attitude. Just point a voice recorder in his general direction, press record, poke him with a stick, then stand back. You'll get entertainment of your lifetime. So, it's just not Mayhem that takes PK too seriously you see.

There's a difference between one person qqing and trolling around in WC occasionally and then nearly everyone in the entire guild qqing and blowing up your PMs and sometimes WC every time you kill them.

Please ask anyone in the vent channel when it happened. Me, Armani, Yuyi, Kazuma, Booyah, DoomPanda, Carcarius, etc. etc. It happened and it was hilarious. I don't have the video from the war anymore because I deleted it right after (because it was a boring war before you even ask), but if I did, I'd just upload that part with the audio intact.

-removed-

We are not Dark's "parent" guild and never have been. It's called ****ing helping the people that have helped you. Not that you'd know about that since Crimson's never lifted a finger to help Mayhem outside of the occasional random world pvp where they just happened to be there (and it's not like you pvp at west gate anyway; you're "above" silly things like that, after all).
    Hi. There's this computer program me and a college friend developed with advanced AI that can come up with better one word quotes with lateral patterns which is yet not patented. PM me your mail and I'll be generous enough to send you the algorithm and semantics of it. Till then please do us a favour and don't post again unless you've anything to say that is relevant. We're discussing about something like adults here I'd like to keep it that way.

You and your college friend should develop a program that makes your posts not read like they're written by some condescending **** that thinks he's better than everyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited July 2013

we both know you never get to our crystal.b:laughb:laugh good joke tho. for those less involved i bet they bought it.

Yes I did. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• PsychicTuna - Harshlands
    PsychicTuna - Harshlands Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Doesn't say what TW though...
    *Explodes into Tuna* ._.

Mains:

Doom_Panda- 102 R9 partial 3rd cast Sage Barb 29k HP.
    Dawnx - 100 Demon Cleric.
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Demon Mystic.
  • Yuyi - Harshlands
    Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't know how people takes their time and invest 1 hour making wall o text plus using random fake account to talk bs lol

I guess someone is taking things too serious and/or is butthurt, yet claims an 'adult talk', pathetic.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    -removed-

This entire thread is a joke to me because...
    Real plain and simple? I was in Dark. Dark got no TWs whatsoever this season. I'm in CJr because I'd rather fight -ANY- war than fight none at all, regardless of how prepped CJr is to actually fight them. That you cannot fathom this and think that ~15 main characters moving to a guild for the sake of fun TW equates to 80+ people playing as long as two other factions on the map and constantly trying to improve but always being significantly worse? Don't even know how to answer you. I mean CJr is serving it's purpose: we're having more fun than we did in Dark. And if we wanted to, we could join back in Dark, go to Infamous or any guild we wanted to (cept for dem speshul ones like Mayhem with their grudges b:cute, but I don't think we'd ever want to) in a moment flat. We're not missing out on -ANYTHING-, we're just enjoying some fun TWs for a change. Mayhem is NOT serving it's purpose because no matter how much Mayhem denies it, they'd like to be more than what they currently are, but they've spent a good three years trying to accomplish that to no avail. Dark was proof that any randomly-tossed together mix of guilds merged into one can immediately outperform Mayhem, which speaks volumes about Mayhem's capacity to learn and improve over the course of it's lifetime. Hell, after that last Bankai war vs. Kylin (which I want a damned video of btw), I'd be willing to argue god damn BankaiGod has a better learning capacity than Mayhem.

And yeah, the snippet about Evangelos raging we attended him at the end is true. I was there too. Remember Mani being confused as hell because Evangelos' little rant made no sense; it was him blatantly wanting us to not show -JUST- so he could -technically- say Mayhem beat Dark cause Dark no-showed it....which speaks volumes about Mayhem's standards....

Still, best Evangelos story is how he denied that offer for free lands:

"Hi, Dark and Infamous would like to offer you a deal."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. We know how Crimson often resorts to stacks and we simply want a chance to 1v1 them. For that, we need you guys out of the way."

"OH THAT'S RIGHT? YOU'RE SCARED OF US HUH?? /egostroke"

"...Yeah sure that's it, whatever you say.
    Anyways, we'll agree to not attack you guys if you don't attack us. This goes for this season and next season. You don't have to stack Crimson or anything, you just have to stay out of the fight. We want a free shot at fighting Crimson without any wins resulting in a stack frenzy."

"No!"

"No?"

"Never!"

"Can I ask why?"

"Because we hate you!!"

"Why?"

"Because you took our lands!!"

"....Because you always stack b!*** for Crimson. Now we're offering to NOT take your lands if you don't."

"We can't trust you!!"

"And you can trust Crimson? You've been left to die by Crimson on multiple occassions, you know EXACTLY what'll happen if you continue helping them. You've never TRIED helping us, and we're not even asking for help: just neutrality. You get free lands for literally doing nothing."

"No!!"

"Why?"

"Because we hate you because you took our lands!!!"

Evangelos for motherf***ing Einstein of the Century
    I <3 AGOREY
  • devil0is0here
    devil0is0here Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    -removed-
    This entire thread is a joke to me because...
    Real plain and simple? I was in Dark. Dark got no TWs whatsoever this season. I'm in CJr because I'd rather fight -ANY- war than fight none at all, regardless of how prepped CJr is to actually fight them. That you cannot fathom this and think that ~15 main characters moving to a guild for the sake of fun TW equates to 80+ people playing as long as two other factions on the map and constantly trying to improve but always being significantly worse? Don't even know how to answer you. I mean CJr is serving it's purpose: we're having more fun than we did in Dark. And if we wanted to, we could join back in Dark, go to Infamous or any guild we wanted to (cept for dem speshul ones like Mayhem with their grudges b:cute, but I don't think we'd ever want to) in a moment flat. We're not missing out on -ANYTHING-, we're just enjoying some fun TWs for a change. Mayhem is NOT serving it's purpose because no matter how much Mayhem denies it, they'd like to be more than what they currently are, but they've spent a good three years trying to accomplish that to no avail. Dark was proof that any randomly-tossed together mix of guilds merged into one can immediately outperform Mayhem, which speaks volumes about Mayhem's capacity to learn and improve over the course of it's lifetime. Hell, after that last Bankai war vs. Kylin (which I want a damned video of btw), I'd be willing to argue god damn BankaiGod has a better learning capacity than Mayhem.

And yeah, the snippet about Evangelos raging we attended him at the end is true. I was there too. Remember Mani being confused as hell because Evangelos' little rant made no sense; it was him blatantly wanting us to not show -JUST- so he could -technically- say Mayhem beat Dark cause Dark no-showed it....which speaks volumes about Mayhem's standards....

Still, best Evangelos story is how he denied that offer for free lands:

"Hi, Dark and Infamous would like to offer you a deal."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. We know how Crimson often resorts to stacks and we simply want a chance to 1v1 them. For that, we need you guys out of the way."

"OH THAT'S RIGHT? YOU'RE SCARED OF US HUH?? /egostroke"

"...Yeah sure that's it, whatever you say.
    Anyways, we'll agree to not attack you guys if you don't attack us. This goes for this season and next season. You don't have to stack Crimson or anything, you just have to stay out of the fight. We want a free shot at fighting Crimson without any wins resulting in a stack frenzy."

"No!"

"No?"

"Never!"

"Can I ask why?"

"Because we hate you!!"

"Why?"

"Because you took our lands!!"

"....Because you always stack b!*** for Crimson. Now we're offering to NOT take your lands if you don't."

"We can't trust you!!"

"And you can trust Crimson? You've been left to die by Crimson on multiple occassions, you know EXACTLY what'll happen if you continue helping them. You've never TRIED helping us, and we're not even asking for help: just neutrality. You get free lands for literally doing nothing."

"No!!"

"Why?"

"Because we hate you because you took our lands!!!"

Evangelos for motherf***ing Einstein of the Century

Lol, thanks man.

I just logged in here and saw this huge post. 10 seconds into it, and I realized I should better do some real reading that makes sense.

Anyway have fun.

Logging off.
  • devil0is0here
    edited July 2013
    Way to have no faith in your guild or it's leaders. Maybe you should realize that Crimson and Mayhem at this point need to move the **** on from obsessing over Zulu and Catalyst and see that Infamous is neither of those guilds. They should probably also just straight up reform the leadership and let other people have a go at it. And before anyone goes "but they've been successful!", no, not really. Crimson always settles on being #2 (or #3 as it happened last reset) when **** goes down and Mayhem is always either a stack ***** or trying to gobble up easy lands (granted, the easy lands thing is not entirely their fault this reset, I will give them that).

Really, you guys should try the whole reforming under new leadership thing. It might help you put things into perspective and move on. Don't even have to give up the guild names if you don't want to (a la Kylin, for instance) though it may help. Of course, this is probably going to fall on deaf ears and be ignored for a myriad of reasons. I'm sure I'm also probably going to get more misogynistic comments about how I should just go focus on fashion because that's all I'm good for.

Mayhem can get a +1 for beating KY when they beat them on equal grounding. Pretty sure it hasn't happened yet.

There's a difference between one person qqing and trolling around in WC occasionally and then nearly everyone in the entire guild qqing and blowing up your PMs and sometimes WC every time you kill them.

Please ask anyone in the vent channel when it happened. Me, Armani, Yuyi, Kazuma, Booyah, DoomPanda, Carcarius, etc. etc. It happened and it was hilarious. I don't have the video from the war anymore because I deleted it right after (because it was a boring war before you even ask), but if I did, I'd just upload that part with the audio intact.

Okay, first off, Ally is like...sixteen-ish. Some of her behavior can definitely be excused because of this.

Second of all, people don't get banned for pking at events or quests. Only for "harassment" which the definition of which is stupidly vague and I'm pretty sure you'll only get banned if you pk people multiple times to the point of practically stalking them while verbally harassing them as well (no, telling people to "go reroll to a pve server" as a response after I randomly kill you in Morai while doing my Morai dailies does not qualify before anyone tries this on me). If that mystic got banned, she was probably exhibiting behavior close to what I have just described because the GMs will not ban people for just pking at an event.

Lastly, this: "blood red with all her PvP intentions" is ****ing hilarious. If you're out of sz and over level 30 on a PVP server, you can expect to be pked. It reads like you're still in the age of when people did the whole KOS list **** and going blood red was anathema (oh, what am I saying. Crimson is that antiquated. They still have that.).

We are not Dark's "parent" guild and never have been. It's called ****ing helping the people that have helped you. Not that you'd know about that since Crimson's never lifted a finger to help Mayhem outside of the occasional random world pvp where they just happened to be there (and it's not like you pvp at west gate anyway; you're "above" silly things like that, after all).

You and your college friend should develop a program that makes your posts not read like they're written by some condescending **** that thinks he's better than everyone else.

Amazing hahah lol. Countless SS of no response from infa officers, after they lost to crimson in 1 push.

But so amazing. (didnt really understand what the fork you said b:victory)
  • devil0is0here
    edited July 2013
    [/QUOTE]
    Amazing hahah lol. Countless SS of no response from infa officers, after they lost to crimson in 1 push.

But so amazing. (didnt really understand what the fork you said b:victory)

For those wondering, in a 1v1 ofcourse b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    45-ish Infa vs. 70-80-ish Crim. And you had 8 catas.

I am sure you would not have done better if it was the other way around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Well after going through this for 40 minutes, I can see that this thread has been derailed so I'm going to close this. >>

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.