untamed wrath

Options
CooIGuy - Archosaur
CooIGuy - Archosaur Posts: 103 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Barbarian
i was wondering since in the description of skill says it generates massive hatred aka aggro . i was wondering . if i flesh ream a lot then untamed wrath would the aggro stack up or just reset like i would use roar .
Post edited by CooIGuy - Archosaur on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I don't think it resets the aggro like Roar does. Untamed Wrath has a stun, which also generates aggro, which is where I assume the majority of that skill's aggro comes from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Roar and Alpha Male are the only skills I know of that we can use to reset aggro. I'm not a fan of aggro resets when tanking (and don't have alpha male on my genie), but do use Roar for: "Sage version reduces enemies' magic attack by 30% for 10 seconds." If someone can and does steal aggro from me: they should be able to tank as well.

The reason some Sage Wizards don't get Sage Dragon's Breath is because stuns cause so much aggro. A sage Wiz in RB should be expected to be able to tank.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • CooIGuy - Archosaur
    CooIGuy - Archosaur Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    Roar and Alpha Male are the only skills I know of that we can use to reset aggro. I'm not a fan of aggro resets when tanking (and don't have alpha male on my genie), but do use Roar for: "Sage version reduces enemies' magic attack by 30% for 10 seconds." If someone can and does steal aggro from me: they should be able to tank as well.

The reason some Sage Wizards don't get Sage Dragon's Breath is because stuns cause so much aggro. A sage Wiz in RB should be expected to be able to tank.

i didnt want to use it to reset aggro i was just wondering if it resets it or not. to know if i should combine it in my aggro skills combo or not
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    It does not reset aggro. It's a static add
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    as mentioned, it doesn't reset aggro. However, its usage as aggro generation is pretty weak. For the mana cost, I would only use it in aoe situations or in PvP when in a bind. What you really want to get your hands on as an aoe aggro skill is the morai skill "stomp of the king". It is a frontal aoe (similar to firestorm) which builds very strong aggro. Works nice to grab aggro off of seekers, wizards, archers in Delta. open with that and follow with a sunder and armageddon to make them really stick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..