G16 Daggers

Options
NoooooobZ - Sanctuary
NoooooobZ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Assassin
So today I finally forged my g16 daggers took 5 rolls and I scored -int range and magic adds, now to me the magic doesn't seem like such a gimp to me tbh, but others tell me I should just sell them and make a new set or try and trade them for a different set, here's the thing it took me like 20runs just to get the mold so I don't really feel like risking to sell em and spend forever trying to get the mold again, and if they are such crappy daggers then who is gonna wanna trade em, also do you guys think I should just farm more badges and reroll them myself or do yall think that the magic isn't such a gimp as well, btw I have +6 them alrdy as well so rerolling I would alrdy lose my refine what are the chances of me rolling a set with double int to try and save 200m on a pangu thanks for answers
Post edited by NoooooobZ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Should be easy to trade -int daggers with poor other addons to ones w/o -int and get some coin out of it. If you really arent happy with em, trade em and get some money out of current roll and roll more for pair you like. I rolled mine with int and 2x +18 vit and while I currently really dont need the extra vit from daggers, I am not that stressed bout em.

So all in all I really wouldnt be anal bout the other stats as rolling interval is annoying but if you stick with em, then you are stuck with em. I would suggest on trading em if magic addons really annoy you but trading, not selling, as farming mold sucks hard.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • NoooooobZ - Sanctuary
    NoooooobZ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Statistically speaking about how many rerolls should it take to get double -int in NVS3 daggers?
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    um.. somewhere around 300
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    that is the funny thing about pwi. A friend made double int daggers on first try b:angry. It took me 16 tries to get a single int on mine b:cry.
  • mkat
    mkat Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1586081

Google is your friend.
    Perhaps first use google and search something as simple as:

How many rolls for 2x int on G16 PWI

That would save you some trouble in the future.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    i rerolled 282 times and didnt get double interval, but i know at least 3 people on ht got it on first reroll or craft, so its all real bs luck but i wouldnt count on it
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Since the hard part is getting the actual mold I would say just re-roll for better stats. I re-rolled my daggers 5 times cause I didn't like all the stats on them, 3 of the rolls had -int on them.
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    -int and range would be my ideal combo on a T3 Nirvana dagger. The main reason I went R9 daggers to begin with was because of the +2 range. It adds so much more convenience than regular ranged daggers.

2x -int and +range would be the second best roll for me. I'd sacrifice the range if I could get 3x -int though. xD
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    What Skai said, having range is great. Going against another melee and having the possibility to strike first is always good
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz