"Could not log in to server"

Scoleo - Sanctuary
Scoleo - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Support Desk
I googled this before deciding to post here and the only things I found had to do with map and server issues, however I know the server is up because my catshop is logged in and functioning fine. I have tried logging in on 2 different computers and am still getting this error, does anyone know whats going on?

jr4as6.jpg
Post edited by Scoleo - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Did you leave your toon in TT?
    I've heard some people are having issues in TT today on Sanctuary and it was broken on another server yesterday If I recall correctly.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Emerencia - Sanctuary
    Emerencia - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am also having the same problem, on two accounts. D; I think I logged out in Town of Arrivals tho.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3093/cnw3.png

^I can log in on everyone but the veno. :S

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/426/tfeu.png
  • Scoleo - Sanctuary
    Scoleo - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ah I might have logged out in town of arrivals. Hopefully theyll fix this soon. Thanks for the info.
  • Emerencia - Sanctuary
    Emerencia - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Fyi this seems to be fixed. :3 just logged in both my accounts that were stuck
  • Sir_Lag_Alot - Sanctuary
    Sir_Lag_Alot - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i can't get in at all tryed re downloading the client ... and still nothing ... so i got arc ... and still nothing ... when i click start the screen goese away and nothing comes back up
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    TT crash bug has been fixed now you should be able to login & play.

Please restart your PC and network hardware.

You must be on a Windows Admin account, or have Run as Admin access to be able to download, install, update, and run the game. If on Windows Vista or 7, you may have to change the level of your UAC settings or turn them off temporarily.

You will need the latest version of Flash installed, and the latest version on Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10+

You can try adding the game folder/files to your exceptions list in your antivirus and firewall software. Please see the help menu or support website for the software that you use if you aren't sure how to do it.

At your own risk, you may have to disable your antivirus, firewall, and other security software temporarily while you download, install, update, login to, and play the game. Sometimes the security software will block it no matter what you try or even if you try to add exceptions for the game files in your security software.

You may also have to disable, shut down, uninstall, or disable any: torrent, keyboard/mouse, web browser toolbars, video/screen capture, gamepad/input device, multimedia, Instant Messaging, voice over IP, web browser games, other games software applications before downloading, installing, updating, logging into, and playing the game. Basically shut down all non-essential programs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss