What's your pet's Inherited Stats/Mood?

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The mood my scorpion got (Righteous) is incredible! It's hitting mobs harder with Claw and Bash than Imperial Skeleton is with it's unique skill (Bone Sickle), Claw, and Demon Hunting (1 of the Righteous skills). Bash has a cd of 8secs, while Bone sickle's is 15secs. I tried it's unique skill (Weak Toxin) on the OHT daily quest and found it somewhat useful.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Lucky! I've been trying to get Righteous for my Harpy and Skeleton but no luck so far b:sad
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Vulpinchen - Lost City
    Vulpinchen - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Evolved 3 Pets so far :)

Petite Sawfly -> Thorn Bee

Mood: Loony

Skills: -Soulcough(lvl 1): Has a 10% chance, on attack, to interupt the target's cast.
    -Ghost(lvl 4) : Damage from players is reduced by 45 %.

Phys. Atk: 58/75
    Defense: 5/25
    HP: 5/20
    Attack Lv. 52/60
    Def Lv. 4/10

I reshaped it twice to get these Stats because I wanted it to one hit the sly fox in the veno instance...it does now 11-13k dmg to it f:cute f:grin

Armored Bear -> King Cuddlesworth

Mood: Cunning

Skills: -Break Blade (lvl2): Has a 2% chance to nullify the targets weapon for 4 seconds when attacking.
    -Ghost(lvl 4) : Damage from players is reduced by 45 %.

Phys. Atk: 36/70
    Defense: 16/20
    HP: 24/25
    Attack Lv. 25/50
    Def Lv. 38/50

Reshaped it once so that it has a lot of HP and def because it shall not die every time when trying to lure a boss in between mobs xD ( it has 3499 HP and 8460 Phys& Mag res )

Crystalline Magmite -> Flaming Crystal

Mood: Arrogant

Skills: -Regeneration(lvl 3) : Every 3 seconds recover 3 % of your own Max HP over 30 Seconds.
    -Provoking(lvl 4) : Has a 30% chance to attract all targets surrounding you. Higher level higher threat.

Phys. Atk: 17/25
    Defense: 18/35
    HP: 20/30
    Attack Lv. 10/20
    Def Lv. 52/60

I just left it like this and content with it...maybe tryin to reshape it sometimes to get even more defense and Hp ^^

f:farewell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥RAWR♥
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What are the available moods for the Flaming Crystal? Pretty sure Desdi doesn't have those yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • tweakz
    edited July 2013
    [COLOR=Lucky! I've been trying to get Righteous for my Harpy and Skeleton but no luck so far b:sad[/COLOR]

Not as lucky as I'd like to be. It's on the last pet of choice that I wasn't even sure about evolving. The only reason I rerolled it today was I didn't have enough stars for the nix, and am on the fence about the Skeleton.

I tried it out against my unbuffed cleric. Hits weren't so impressive. Wraithslayer only works on mobs.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Mhm, Wraithslayer is for PvE only. I really want to get Righteous and hopefully a max level of it, 30% from Wraithslayer and 30% from Harpy's self buff...that's quite the damage boost on monsters. Right now I have a 20% Wraithslayer and..an accuracy buff that's rather useless for her magic attacks.

Flaming Crystal is the only one I'm missing yeah, I'd love to get the available moods for it so I can be done with the speadsheet finally.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Mhm, Wraithslayer is for PvE only. I really want to get Righteous and hopefully a max level of it, 30% from Wraithslayer and 30% from Harpy's self buff...that's quite the damage boost on monsters. Right now I have a 20% Wraithslayer and..an accuracy buff that's rather useless for her magic attacks.

Flaming Crystal is the only one I'm missing yeah, I'd love to get the available moods for it so I can be done with the speadsheet finally.

I wonder if both demon hunting and wraithslayer would stack with her already 30% ... that would make her a beast!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    I wonder if both demon hunting and wraithslayer would stack with her already 30% ... that would make her a beast!

They do, the in-game skill description states so and I saw a damage boost ever since I got her that mood.

The Harpy has the potential to be the hardest hitting PvE pet or at least he best DPS pet, in theory, if you'd consider a maxed Wraithslayer, maxed Demon Hunting, her self-buff, maxed out attack and attack level Inherit and a pure magic build with something like...full R9 recast with a lot of attack levels and high magic attack on the Venomancer herself.

This is why her physical attack is rather low (as is her attack inherit) compared to the Monkey or the Phoenix. Imagine if she could get up to like 8k physical attack base (game husband's monkey is close to it) on top of all of these boosts...

Edit: Additionally, at my Harpy's current state and with my gear she was able to land a 45k critical hit with Demon Amplify Damage and Mark of Weakness on Blackhole. Imagine a Harpy as I described above on a fully debuffed boss that includes MoW. I'm pretty sure she'd hit a 100k crit.

Actually **** that, Harpy just hit a 71k on a fully debuffed metal boss just now and that wasn't even a crit xD
  • Vulpinchen - Lost City
    edited July 2013

I can give them to you :) Do u only want the names of the available moods? Or the skills also?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥RAWR♥
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    I can give them to you :) Do u only want the names of the available moods? Or the skills also?

Just the names, everything else is covered. You can just post a link with screenshots if typing is too much b:chuckle
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Mood names should be enough, unless there's a mood unique to the Flaming Crystal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vulpinchen - Lost City
    edited July 2013
    Flaming Crystal Mood List:

* Chivalrous
    * Fierce
    * Valiant
    * Brave
    * Earnest
    * Conservative
    * Impetuous
    * Naughty
    * Mischievous
    * Arrogant
    * Egotistical
    * Hopeful
    * Confident
    * Pompous
    * Careless
    * Naive
    * Inflexible
    * Daring
    * Selfless
    * Staunch
    * Stalwart
    * Bright
    * Righteous
    * Strict
    * Ruthless
    * Raving
    * Indifferent
    * Worrisome
    * Cautious
    * Cold

Special Skill of Flaming Crystal: Reborn in Fire-> Recovers 70% HP , and defense lvl increased by 200 within 6 seconds.

Hope I didnt forget something :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥RAWR♥
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Flaming Crystal Mood List:

Thanks a lot b:thanks
    Now the spreadsheet is officially -almost- complete!
    I'm only missing cooldown of skills..I'll get to it someday. I also need to correct some spelling mistakes and wrong wording of some descriptions.

Fun facts:
    The most "rare" moods are;

-Agile exclusive to Empyrean Harpy, Illusory Thorn
    -Brash exclusive to Avatar of War, Imperial Skeleton
    -Calm exclusive to Avatar of War, Imperial Skeleton
    -Insane exclusive to Avatar of War, Imperial Skeleton
    -Resolute exclusive to Empyrean Harpy, Illusory Thorn
    -Savage exclusive to Imperial Skeleton
    -Subtle exclusive to Empyrean Harpy, Illusory Thorn

Every other mood has three or more pets that share it.
  • Vulpinchen - Lost City
    edited July 2013
    woow great job f:cute looks like a lot of work q.q

If u want you can add the cooldown of

Mood: Arrogant ->Regeneration(30 seconds) and Provoking (10 seconds) Channeling & Cast 0.1

Mood: Cunning -> Break Blade (10 seconds) -Channeling& Cast 0.1

Mood: Loony -> Soulcough (10 Seconds) -Channeling & Cast 0.1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥RAWR♥
  • tweakz
    edited July 2013
    I'm only missing cooldown of skills

Provoking 10s
    Howl 20s
    Precision 30s
    Demon Hunting 10s
    Wraithslayer 30s
    Spirit 30s
    Ares 30s
    Flame Fist 1s
    Howl (mood) 20s
    Self-healing 90s

Just posting this for data, don't expect you to use it, but it does throw a wrench in your skill descriptions:

Howl L1 - L9 are the same
    Self Healing L4 is 40% cd 90s
    Wraithslayer L3 is 20% L5 is 30%
    Demon Hunting L3 is 9 L5 is 15
    Precision Lvl 4 is 200% L6 is 300%
    Flame Fist L2 is 40% L 3 is 60% L4 is 80%
    Provoking L1-9 are all 30%
    Spirit L1 is 6 and goes up 1 each level to L9: 14
    Ares L1 is 3 L2 is 6 L3 is 9
    Ghost L4 is 45% L5 is 50%
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Updated b:thanks I was going to go through the skills I can myself but have been rather busy.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2013

-Insane exclusive to Avatar of War, Imperial Skeleton

Exactly what I got upon rerolling my dino yesterday. lol Sooo fitting considering the sanity it cost me to tame that guy. f:faint

Des, remind me to post my pets complete stats once I'm at home :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013

Exactly what I got upon rerolling my dino yesterday. lol Sooo fitting considering the sanity it cost me to tame that guy. f:faint

Des, remind me to post my pets complete stats once I'm at home :3

Aye!
    I'll have to agree with your comment xD
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Would it be safe to assume that most of the buffs last an hour unless stated otherwise?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Yeah it looks like it.
  • tweakz
    edited July 2013
    Wraithslayer isn't 1 hour.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tweakz wrote: »
    Wraithslayer isn't 1 hour.

Wraithslayer expires when you change maps, just like the mystic skill on players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    edited July 2013
    It's still not 1 hour. I've been noticing that some of the skills expire before others, this is just the only one I can confirm atm. I haven't been timing them, but I'd guess it's duration is 1/2 hour.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Most are 1 hour or 30 minutes unless stated otherwise. Wraithslayer, I haven't noticed but it certainly disappears when you change maps.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    All pet buffs disappear when you change maps. Their default attacks also need to be reset or they won't be used.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, it's pretty annoying x.x sometimes I just re-summon them.
  • tweakz
    edited July 2013
    Optimistic on Nix; updated Precision and Flame Fist: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=19623711&postcount=166
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Evolved pets so far:

http://imageshack.us/scaled/large/22/lx9l.jpg

Don't have anything else atm and pretty happy with the moods I got lol Only a little bit unsure what to do with the dino still P:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• tweakz
    edited July 2013
    ]Evolved pets so far:

http://imageshack.us/scaled/large/22/lx9l.jpg

Don't have anything else atm and pretty happy with the moods I got lol Only a little bit unsure what to do with the dino still P:[/COLOR]

After seeing your mood for the nix; I think I can speak for the rest of us in saying we hate you! You can redeem yourself if you tell us they're both lvl 1 skills.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    tweakz wrote: »
    After seeing your mood for the nix; I think I can speak for the rest of us in saying we hate you! You can redeem yourself if you tell us they're both lvl 1 skills.

Nope, both level 3 :p And I actually had to reroll that bird like 7 times lol Herc came with staunch mood though. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]