Seiryu - 4
Spades - 1
Post edited by Q____Q - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Wow no posts on the TW thread? DW completely dead now?
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    It's dead cause nw sucks and no pvp, gg
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    It's dead cause nw sucks and no pvp, gg

Map is going to be smaller again in the future and once more, it's a PvE server, don't expect so much PVP on it.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Exactly the problem. What else to do at end game?
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Dynasty sucks. Full of noobs like THRIVELIA >:(
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Exactly the problem. What else to do at end game?

It's called end game for a reason. If you have all the gear you need/wanted and you're stuck wanting to pvp on a server that's pve, you're just bound to have a bad time.

Why don't you just, I don't know, start a character on a PvP server and build up from scratch there, should give you something to do. But I guess you don't feel like it, no one would.
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    It's called end game for a reason. If you have all the gear you need/wanted and you're stuck wanting to pvp on a server that's pve, you're just bound to have a bad time.

Why don't you just, I don't know, start a character on a PvP server and build up from scratch there, should give you something to do. But I guess you don't feel like it, no one would.

You gotta understand there were plenty of PVP on PvE servers, when they started. And it's waste of time and money to quit 4 years of work + you'll not catch up to be competitive, switching to an old server. I know you're a PvE person, and cannot take PvP serious, but please..

Can turn it around too. Like, why play Pwi for PvE, it's probably the least challenging and fun game pve wise. TW, NW and the occasional pk and stay for friends, thats what alot do, or simply only staying for their friends. I hope it's mostly your friends you stay for, because it's boring here for PvE.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• IDynasty - Dreamweaver
    IDynasty - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    You gotta understand there were plenty of PVP on PvE servers, when they started. And it's waste of time and money to quit 4 years of work + you'll not catch up to be competitive, switching to an old server. I know you're a PvE person, and cannot take PvP serious, but please..

Can turn it around too. Like, why play Pwi for PvE, it's probably the least challenging and fun game pve wise. TW, NW and the occasional pk and stay for friends, thats what alot do, or simply only staying for their friends. I hope it's mostly your friends you stay for, because it's boring here for PvE.

Why are you not on the private server yet? :)
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Why are you not on the private server yet? :)

Too many noobs and trolls. No point playing there.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I have hard drives full of footage which prove that players can make their own PvP if they want it badly enough. While you often can't just go out to west and start fighting random people, you can certainly set up more pve-style PvP: that is, get your friends together and start fighting each other, quite friendly-like. So instead of complaining here, you could, for example, be pming me for fights... I'm open to any challengers, and I'll fight pretty much any 2 ppl at a time, regardless of their gear. I don't care if I lose, as long as its fun! Because while the pve may indeed be pretty blaise, the pvp on this game is actually pretty good... when you can make it happen!

Cheers,

Aeliah
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    It's pk, but its not really pvp. You are killing people, but you're not really fighting players, the plural. Regen vs Dyna at west was pvp. Regen vs Tempest + Spades was pvp. Dyna vs Tempest was pvp. 1v1 is one player vs one player, but it's not players versus players.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Ha. That is simply something you are making up. As I read, pvp = player versus player. No mention made of '1 player versus another player is not enough to qualify as pvp' or 'unless you have at least 10 people its not really pvp'. Nuh-uh. Its all pvp, just perhaps not the sort you profess to enjoy (though why a class which excels at 1vs1 would seek out anything but those is bizarre... and I"m still waiting for a fight from you as you know ;o).

And the sorta random fights of the sort I know you mean but which you are unable to create, yeah I've got plenty of footage of that too. Best time is after pk tourney on Thursday usually.

Cheers,

Aeliah
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Ha. That is simply something you are making up. As I read, pvp = player versus player. No mention made of '1 player versus another player is not enough to qualify as pvp' or 'unless you have at least 10 people its not really pvp'. Nuh-uh. Its all pvp, just perhaps not the sort you profess to enjoy (though why a class which excels at 1vs1 would seek out anything but those is bizarre... and I"m still waiting for a fight from you as you know ;o).

And the sorta random fights of the sort I know you mean but which you are unable to create, yeah I've got plenty of footage of that too. Best time is after pk tourney on Thursday usually.

Cheers,

Aeliah

I think he does it the same reason I do. Sins excel at 1v1, especially when they have gear like you or Zsw, to see what our class is really capable of you have to take it into a setting it doesn't excel at, group pvp is that setting. With people targeting you as soon as you are there, and assist attacking on you, knowing you can survive that onslaught is gratifying, but its also shows a vast amout of skill. Most sins are not able to survive, yet the class is so good at it. b:victory Survival, few sins have mastered it, I want to be one of them eventually.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Nah, I got it from somewhere around the pvp servers.

I 1v1ed for 4 years now, and I know that the game can be more than that. Only, I don't feel that this server can offer me such. As I mentioned in my reply to you on that video, I don't really log on anymore. It would be more of a matter of where and when. So I'm just giving my comments now, and whether things change or not doesn't matter to me anymore, I guess.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin