What's your pet's Inherited Stats/Mood?

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm sorry for the double post but I didn't want to edit my old one since it's a different subject;

I went out in VoS and found some lvl[?] monsters and tested the skills and debuffs. I did it multiple times to get the average damage. Not the mathematical average (no good with numbers) but the average damage by the numbers I saw. Here's what I found;

Average damage with Ice Stick: 1.6k + 13k
    Average damage with Fallen Leaf: 1.3k + 16k

with Amplify Damage: 1.6k + 16k with Ice Stick, 1.3k + 20k with Fallen Leaf

with Demon Venomous Scarab: 1.6k + 19k with Fallen Leaf

with Demon Parasitic Nova (HF replacement): 1.6k + 20k with Ice Stick, 1.3k + 21k Fallen Leaf

with Myriad Mind Break: 3.5k + 23k with Ice Stick, 2k + 25k with Fallen Leaf

with Extreme Poison: 1.6k + 16k with Ice Stick, 1.3k + 19k with Fallen Leaf

I consider the first number as the base damage and the second as the bonus damage so if I'm correct the bonus damage does get affected by debuffs unless I'm missing something. Like I said, I'm not very good with numbers but this is just what I got. It looks like only debuffs such as Myriad/Howl/Elemental Seal affect both numbers.

These results are for the evolved Harpy if pays a role (I honestly don't know if it does) with Spirit Destory (+30% bonus) and Wraithslayer (+20% bonus).

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've been considering the smaller number as the bonus damage on monsters. Both Ice Stick and Fallen Leaf do the same base damage on the monsters that aren't weak or strong against either element, with Fallen Leaf (100% bonus damage) doing signicantly less bonus damage than Ice Stick (150% bonus damage.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    I've been considering the smaller number as the bonus damage on monsters. Both Ice Stick and Fallen Leaf do the same base damage on the monsters that aren't weak or strong against either element, with Fallen Leaf (100% bonus damage) doing signicantly less bonus damage than Ice Stick (150% bonus damage.)

Well, this explains everything then b:chuckle now I understand why you said what you said and what caused the confusion.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Who would have thought venomancers would have to worry about elemental matchups when it came to their pets' normal attacks/skills and not just nirvy and stuff x3!! Cute~!
    Desdi something about your numbers confuses me but I can't quite put my paw on what part it is..... in your first average damages where there were no debuffs where is the 13k and all coming from?
    I went to watch the video again with the harpy demonstration and it looks kind of like more than one occurrence of numbers are coming up per attack(er, on a few single targeted monsters) but it's really hard for me to read them even on 1080 and a large player OTL

Also, I just evolved my Kowlin :3!
    He got the mood Sly and I think that Spirit combined with the Shadow Dash move is really, really kewl. (Haven't tested him out yet but I could see bloodthirst as being useful for a Kowlin, too, aha) It's kind of a weird mood but I like it on him :3

Stats are:
    Attack:23/80
    Defence:7/20
    HP:13/20
    Attack Level:23/50
    Defence Level:30/50

So I think that's quite a bit better at default than my toad, aha 'x3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Who would have thought venomancers would have to worry about elemental matchups when it came to their pets' normal attacks/skills and not just nirvy and stuff x3!! Cute~!
    Desdi something about your numbers confuses me but I can't quite put my paw on what part it is..... in your first average damages where there were no debuffs where is the 13k and all coming from?
    I went to watch the video again with the harpy demonstration and it looks kind of like more than one occurrence of numbers are coming up per attack(er, on a few single targeted monsters) but it's really hard for me to read them even on 1080 and a large player OTL

The Harpy (and any other pet with skills that have damage + bonus damage) when attacking, she deals damage that appear as two numbers, one after another. Mayfly considers the first number as the bonus, I consider the second hence the confusion ensued.

For example, Ice Stick dealt 14.6k but on the screen it appears as 1.6k and 13k. Imagine using Blazing Scarab and then seeing your DoT damage pop. Something like that.

Also, congrats on the Kowlin f:cute
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I evolved my Armored Bear into King Cuddlesworth

I got the mood Chivalrous:

Souleating: Has 2% chance to stun target for 2 seconds when attacking.

Mind: Increase attack and defense level by 2 and reduce damage from players by 55%

The unique skill is:

Boo: Has 70% chance to stun target for 2 seconds.

So far in that thread I saw no one saying they evolved their Armored Bear yet so here's the list of the moods:

Tenacious
    Merciless
    Silent
    Cunning
    Serene
    Boisterous
    Upstanding
    Timid
    Despotic
    Acute
    Fiery
    Unyielding
    Tenacious
    Courageous
    Chivalrous
    Fierce
    Seasoned
    Sly
    Eccentric
    Bright
    Righteous
    Strict
    Optimistic
    Cordial
    Ruthless
    Raving
    Impetuous
    Daring
    Staunch
    Conservative
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    I evolved my Armored Bear into King Cuddlesworth

Thanks a lot b:thanks added to spreadsheet and grats on the Cuddlesworth!
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Evolved my piggy yesterday, so far he has the best inherited % and a nice mood out of all my pets, no to mention his stats got a huge boots (1.1k more attack is awesome!!!) .

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/5f8.png/

He also has flame fist lvl 3 and wraithslayer lvl4, which is again really good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    The Harpy (and any other pet with skills that have damage + bonus damage) when attacking, she deals damage that appear as two numbers, one after another. Mayfly considers the first number as the bonus, I consider the second hence the confusion ensued.

For example, Ice Stick dealt 14.6k but on the screen it appears as 1.6k and 13k. Imagine using Blazing Scarab and then seeing your DoT damage pop. Something like that.

Also, congrats on the Kowlin f:cute

Ouah, I see; kewl :3 I thought I had just been imagining things when I saw double numbers a pawful of times on the video/there was just another mob behind it we couldn't see or that you'd also been attacking or something OTL
    I see where the confusion earlier came from then, okay; I thought something had happened where Mayfly did a mathematical calculation and realized the numbers didn't add up when they were all crunched together. x3. Which was why I was so confused when you mentioned 'being bad with numbers' 'cause I was like 'wait how are you doing this maths when you're bad at it what D:?'
    Ohhh dear...
    --and thank you :3! I'm getting quite a bit of amusement by seeing how very orange his stomach is, it's cute x3......?

Congrats on the pets, Bella and Deffy :3
    Hnn....
    What's the actual cooldown time of Flamefist? On the spreadsheet it says 30 seconds, but on ecatomb it says 1 second and tweakz said it was spammable, and it makes more sense for it to be shorter since it only deals 80% base damage which would make it like... a magic normal attack with a bit of cost of damage?
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013

Ouah, I see; kewl :3 I thought I had just been imagining things when I saw double numbers a pawful of times on the video/there was just another mob behind it we couldn't see or that you'd also been attacking or something OTL
    I see where the confusion earlier came from then, okay; I thought something had happened where Mayfly did a mathematical calculation and realized the numbers didn't add up when they were all crunched together. x3. Which was why I was so confused when you mentioned 'being bad with numbers' 'cause I was like 'wait how are you doing this maths when you're bad at it what D:?'
    Ohhh dear...
    --and thank you :3! I'm getting quite a bit of amusement by seeing how very orange his stomach is, it's cute x3......?

Hnn....
    What's the actual cooldown time of Flamefist? On the spreadsheet it says 30 seconds, but on ecatomb it says 1 second and tweakz said it was spammable, and it makes more sense for it to be shorter since it only deals 80% base damage which would make it like... a magic normal attack with a bit of cost of damage?

I'll be evolving my Kowlin next, maybe it will be more useful for me then. Right now I don't really use it but I think it's cute and I also have Claw on it from years ago. I can't sell it for a decent price and I'm not going to egg it either so might as well evolve it....or I just like playing around evolving pets too much b:chuckle
    I'm curious to try out it's special skill :o

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    [CO]I'll be evolving my Kowlin next, maybe it will be more useful for me then. Right now I don't really use it but I think it's cute and I also have Claw on it from years ago. I can't sell it for a decent price and I'm not going to egg it either so might as well evolve it....or I just like playing around evolving pets too much b:chuckle
    I'm curious to try out it's special skill :o

[/COLOR]

I've always ragged on this pet for being useless as you seem to indicate here as well, but yeah that skill sounds like it'd be fun to play with. Maybe it could put howl on BH Aba and SoT bosses before they bleed it. -lol

Imperial Skeleton has 2 numbers come off from it's unique skill (Bone Sickle) also. One is around 2k, the other 11k.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
    edited July 2013

Ohhh dear...

Hnn....

1s c/d, it's really nice too. Mine is lvl 3, so 60% damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    1s c/d, it's really nice too. Mine is lvl 3, so 60% damage.

Hnnn.. kewl :3
    Because the % is lower than 100 I keep getting confused as to why it's better than auto-attacks aka doesn't just do way less damage but it's clearily nice since it's liked by multiple people and asdkgng one of these days I'll probabily just end up re-rolling moods to get a mood with it and look at the numbers

For the people who've re-rolled moods or evolved multiple pets, does there seem to be any correlation at all between mood rarity and which page it's on in the mood list for the pets? Like, do page four moods (the 'weird' ones) seem to be really hard to get?
    Kind of an odd question sorry but I was looking at the nix moods and decided I may very well want to try and re-roll for a mood on page four when I'm done evolving my dino OTL
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Celestial Giant, mood Staunch (page 3)
    Shademark Scorpion, mood Courageous (page 2)
    Illusory Thorn, mood Selfless (page 4)
    Night Prowler, mood Righteous (page 1)

None have been rerolled, looks like a pretty even distribution from this limited dataset.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Heliacal Phoenix:
    Attack: 34/75
    Defense: 7/20
    HP: 7/20
    Atk LV: 68/90
    Def LV: 30/60

Mood: Courageous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    For my evolved volcanic magmite:

ATK: 4/25 b:surrender
    Def : 20/35
    HP:16/30
    Atk level:12/20
    Def level:49/60

mood: naive

I'm soo abusing his mood skill howl. It's basically a short range circular aoe (12m radius) that inflicts damage and generates aggro.

b:laugh Some clerics are asking if that's a new veno skill after I save them form heal aggro at bad pulls
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    akosireann wrote: »
    For my evolved volcanic magmite:

ATK: 4/25 b:surrender
    Def : 20/35
    HP:16/30
    Atk level:12/20
    Def level:49/60

mood: naive

I'm soo abusing his mood skill howl. It's basically a short range circular aoe (12m radius) that inflicts damage and generates aggro.

b:laugh Some clerics are asking if that's a new veno skill after I save them form heal aggro at bad pulls

I'd like to know the mood available for that pet :3 it's the only pet I'm missing data from.
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'd like to know the mood available for that pet :3 it's the only pet I'm missing data from.
    Howl is available in the following moods

Confident
    Pompous
    Careless
    Naive
    Inflexible
    Daring
    selfless

Its logo is a lion's head

Skill description (mine is level 1):

To Targets within 12 meters and to deals 100% damage and generate large amount of massive threat. Threat is related to skill level and pet max hp
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Oh, I meant mood list of available moods, my bad xD
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2013

You (pet, not veno unfortunately) are unselectable for players for 6 sec
    +2 def/atk lvl and reduce damage taken from players 55%

Got both lvl1 third time. Not going to remove it once again before i test it thoroughly
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Raziyal - Archosaur
    Raziyal - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Valient Protector - aka Ceaser

Atk 33/70
    defence 10/20
    HP 13/20
    Atk Lvl 20/50
    Def Lvl 29/50

Mood Impetuous
    Blood thirst
    Provoking

Spec Skill
    Loyal Dog - Hits the target, that target can only attack Valient Protector for 4 seconds while player runs away and it dies.. Quite sad... but thats what a loyal dog does in PWi
    101 Veno (Sage) (Archo Server)
    102 Archer (Sage)
    104 Barb (Sage)
    101 Psy (Demon)
    104 Veno (Sage (sanc server)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Mood trained Celestial Giant to Daring (Unyielding 2, Howl 1) from Staunch after rejecting a couple PVP oriented moods. I'd like to eventually get Selfless or Stalwart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Just evolved my last evolveable pet, until I very eventually get the harpy if I end up sticking around till a sale I suppose OTL

Which was my Derjan's, and... it's very interesting stats?
    Attack:45/70
    Defence:2/20
    HP:19/20
    Attack Level: 4/50
    Defence Level: 34/50

With nature Bright so +4 attack level and +9 slaying/warding level... I have no idea how to feel about this x3?

Also good luck getting your mood for herc, Mayfly :3
    edited July 2013
    Wow, more attack on your dino, I'd love those buffs, Ven, I'm jelly ! My last is also dino, will evolve him tomorrow (QQ today I only had 137 stars).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Evolved Kowlin to Drizzy.

Attack: 36/80
    Defence: 14/20
    HP: 9/20
    Attack lvl: 23/50
    Defence lvl: 24/50

Mood: Acute

Crappy stats and crappy mood but I have other pets to take care of so it will stay like this for a while.
    It's exclusive skill is pretty funny, can play around with it.

It's still pretty squishy though. All of my current main pets either have Bless (HP buff) or are already tanky (Celestial Giant) and have decent defence lvls stat so I'm probably used to having to pet heal less.

It's cute but I'm already using the Imperial Skeleton as a DD/debuff pet (Howl + Pierce) so sadly I don't have much use for the new Kowlin at the moment :(

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Evolved Kowlin to Drizzy.

Attack: 36/80
    Defence: 14/20
    HP: 9/20
    Attack lvl: 23/50
    Defence lvl: 24/50

Mood: Acute

Crappy stats and crappy mood but I have other pets to take care of so it will stay like this for a while.
    It's exclusive skill is pretty funny, can play around with it.

It's still pretty squishy though. All of my current main pets either have Bless (HP buff) or are already tanky (Celestial Giant) and have decent defence lvls stat so I'm probably used to having to pet heal less.

It's cute but I'm already using the Imperial Skeleton as a DD/debuff pet (Howl + Pierce) so sadly I don't have much use for the new Kowlin at the moment :(

Squoosh squoosh :3
    Pffff yeah on your harpy videos you were healing when she was at like, really low HP, so I can understand you being used to healing less often akdsng (I was like 'but... butbut! D:' during the beginning of one of those harpy tests because yeah 'x3)
    I'm not really sure what to do with my Kowlin, either, since it doesn't really do too much damage compared to skeletons or nixes or probabily harpies, either, +being squooshy.... honestily I just figured I'd use it for when I need to have someone run at something and put something weird on it, and then go to another pet for actual use OTL
    I'm kind of curious as to what the Drizzy's actual stats are, though, inherited from you... I figure it must still have much more defence than the version before it? (since if you have the pets' stat window open when they're summoned, it'll show the new stat calculated in the defence/attack spots)

And d'aww thanks Deffy :3! Good luck on getting your dino~
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013

I'm kind of curious as to what the Drizzy's actual stats are, though, inherited from you... I figure it must still have much more defence than the version before it? (since if you have the pets' stat window open when they're summoned, it'll show the new stat calculated in the defence/attack spots)

Hmm..

3559 HP vs. 2909 in pet bag
    3948 phys.attack vs. 2744
    6848 phys. defence vs. 6308
    8742 mag. defence vs. 7569

I also have Claw but it's damage is still pretty low.
    I'm probably going to use it to mess around and just for my amusement since I love its animation, look and posture (especially the combat one!). I can't say I regret evolving it but unless someone uses it regularly I wouldn't recommend it since it can't really fit in a particular role but I think its speed self-buff is nice for pulling (for those who lack a ranged pet).

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Rerolled my Phoenix's mood, and got upstanding. Besides realizing legendary pets and common pets have different cost for reroll (14vs18), I also noticed one of the mood skills (Justice) is lvl 1. At level 1; it is 160% of base. Ecatomb lists this skill at level 3 for 200% of base.

I bought a tame book just to see if it could be raised; It can't. Is anyone collecting other types of data on these new skills/ moods (max skill level, effect of different levels).

*edit: rerolled and got Seasoned with Lvl 2 Ares and 2 Spirit.

Ares at lvl 2 is 6, spirit is 7secs.

**edit: rerolled my scorpion's mood to Righteous and got Lvl 5 of Demon Hunting and WraithSlayer which I'm ecstatic about! Demon H is 15 pts, Wraithslayer is 30%.

Tested Bash on the Scorpion with the new mood's buffs + claw (not the base one). It hit the pets around the Zoologist for 22,105! 10,146 for normal attack.. -Wow! Why couldn't I get that lucky with the nix, or skeleton? -lol
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    I thought Ecatomb did but it looks like the site's missing a lot of the skills, last time I checked anyway.
    It would be too much for me to actually do it and it's easier to just go into the game data and find this kind of information but I have no idea how to do it.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    tweakz wrote: »
    Rerolled my Phoenix's mood, and got upstanding. Besides realizing legendary pets and common pets have different cost for reroll (14vs18), I also noticed one of the mood skills (Justice) is lvl 1. At level 1; it is 160% of base. Ecatomb lists this skill at level 3 for 200% of base.

Yeah ecatomb just has the levels that have the information for the skill pre-determined by the pet-skill list, and a few player-reported numbers ever so sparingily. And if that's the case with Justice it's probabily 160% at 1, 180% at 2, 200% at 3, 220% at 4 and so on since these skills tend to follow some sort of pattern.
    And it does kinda suck that legendary moods tend to get lower skill levels than non-legendary pets...... at least, from the tendency I've seen with my own pets. Maybe it's unbacked but it really does seem like that OTL
    Hmm..

3559 HP vs. 2909 in pet bag
    3948 phys.attack vs. 2744
    6848 phys. defence vs. 6308
    8742 mag. defence vs. 7569

I also have Claw but it's damage is still pretty low.
    I'm probably going to use it to mess around and just for my amusement since I love its animation, look and posture (especially the combat one!). I can't say I regret evolving it but unless someone uses it regularly I wouldn't recommend it since it can't really fit in a particular role but I think its speed self-buff is nice for pulling (for those who lack a ranged pet).
    D'aw neat; thanks, Desdi :3!!!
    Those increases aren't too bad at all(way better than mine) but then again, they're adding onto stats that were already pretty low to begin with... and yeah, I feel around the same. I got my Kowlin as a gift at level 57 or so, and spent forever leveling, so it was like.. a pet I had forever so that's why I evolved it before my dino and whatnot. But it's not really better for any niches that involve sticking around than other pets OTL
    Would be good for backwards veno room pulls, which I wouldn't really try so much with a ranged pet.... if anyone even ever does those anymore, that is. OTL