Famer in the Game

Options
Arthursoul - Archosaur
Arthursoul - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
Greeting, I require some help with with the right Class for Mats farming, from early to late game.

So after some walkthrough in the forum, I manage to dig up some info about Veno, Mystic and Sin as a good farmer. But has their own time

I found Veno to be the cheapest but slower, Mystic is faster but mana burner and sin is the deadliest but late game

So which one do you prefer? I got it stuck between a boulder in my head. Any answers or suggestion is welcome............
Post edited by Arthursoul - Archosaur on

Comments

• Raziyal - Archosaur
    Raziyal - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

In my opinion the slower way is the good. Mainly because with a veno pet whihle farming you can set it on a mob thats coming to close and could disrupt your farm.
    Yes its a bit slower because you may need to level you pet, but its a little worth while.

As for a mystic i've never farmed on my mystic shes only lvl 35.. Anyway

As for a sin yes at later lvls they are skilled at farming for soloing TT bosses etc (with a cleric)
    It depends if you have the money and time to farm the gear needed to make it farmable :D
    101 Veno (Sage) (Archo Server)
    102 Archer (Sage)
    104 Barb (Sage)
    101 Psy (Demon)
    104 Veno (Sage (sanc server)
  • Rubybeard - Archosaur
    Rubybeard - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    would prefer a sin, best farmer in game in my opinion, veno is good too but it takes long to solo instance or boss like FC or TT for example, BM would be good too but requires a good gears and good refines.

But yeah take sin, you wont regret it b:laugh
  • Arthursoul - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Thank you for the reply............

I pick Veno for the moment, but I will try sin once I comfortable with my Psy main. Until then I keep things prepare.......... can't do anything without preparing for stuffb:laugh
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    What sorts of mats, digged mats? Dropped mats? TT mats? R8R mats? Lunar mats?
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Arthursoul - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Well................ all sort as long as I can save them up for later use........... or for some changes in my pocket

I see something interesting while looking at each farmer......

Veno: I pick her first due to that I can dig and pick up things without dying most often, plus she can last longer during early and mid but slower in late game. Also the safest

Mystic: If mana management is solve there is nothing can stop them from farming. But can be expansive with gears, so I save for him last for back up farming once I master my crafting on my main or get used to everything

Sin: Highest single target damage, make him a fast farmer and solo class at late level. Many instance they can help finish things quickly, I role one when I have time with my and get things prepared

Other ideas was Seeker and BM: AOE farmer..............

Barb is pretty good, not early or mid but late tanker. I found farming dig mats is easier with him, plus I can earn some easy points in Celestial tiger event.

And again thank you everyone for all the respond, for help me manage my own answer.................. sorry for all the post