>Feel like playing PWI
    >Log 6 accounts because it's common sense nothing will happen to me for it
    >Run 6 man TTs all day
    >Make bank
    >Logout
    >Laugh at silly 2 accounts logged in rule
    >Laugh at sillier 2 accounts per person rule
    >Never get banned

That's about all that's gonna happen to anyone. They'll ignore the rule because of the severe lack of rule enforcement that goes on here. A restriction on the amount of accounts one can own will do nothing to prevent multi client abuse, if it could be prevented it would already be. One more rule that nobody will care enough to follow because if it's not a big enough deal for PWE to actually take action now, then what makes you think they'll take action if you break what is essentially the same rule posed for the exact same reason?

With my luck I'll be the one they enforce it upon though, much like how I had been reprimanded for INI edits before THAT rule change while others ran around unaffected. >.<
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    With my luck I'll be the one they enforce it upon though, much like how I had been reprimanded for INI edits before THAT rule change while others ran around unaffected. >.<

Still waiting on that dreamchaser punishment that was talked about.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    convenient rule enforcing is the new fad. Like when I reported people for much worse than ini edits, and it was completely ignored. about a year later I finally see it was delt with
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    in general what you posted sounds pretty accurate.

However, new form of "PK" is to mass ticket GMs w/ complaints about a certain player violating a certain "rule". it seems that GMs dont mind occasionally enforcing their rules when it is brought to their attention with enough outcry.
    Until RT abuses the ticketing process to get opposing factions banned like they did with the .ini editing and PWI gives up on the rules and just change em.
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Until RT abuses the ticketing process to get opposing factions banned like they did with the .ini editing and PWI gives up on the rules and just change em.

i dont understand your "until." i dont really care either but just curious what you were trying to express. (i think) we are making similar points?
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • jjbrendan
    jjbrendan Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Your informant got it wrong. As of the rule change that allowed dual clienting on the same machine, not more than 2 accounts are allowed (I haven't seen anything about level restrictions on alt accounts.) People who had multiple accounts prior to this rule change are grandfathered in, but you're only allowed to have 2 accounts active at a time.

Thank you that confims what I know already.