Everyone hates Kitty

Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
edited July 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Kitty has noticed much hate towards her. People criticize her of speaking in 3rd person, telling Kitty that Kitty does it badly and only Fluffy should do so.
But Kitty has a good reason for speaking in third person. That's because she's cute and arrogant, not to mention she's the Empress of the Perfect World and thus it's only natural she speaks in third person.
Just be glad that Kitty doesn't speak in plural first or plural third. Or pantomime her orders being too arrogant to even open her mouth to give them. f:angry

Another thing Kitty has noticed ish that squads are looking for Kitty for various instances. Unluckily Kitty can't be in 1000 places at once and besides Kitty's barb isn't 100 yet when everyone's requiring that. Look for tiggys or barbarians, not Kitty then f:fume

And yet another thing is those imposters that claim they are Kitty. They might be a kitty, but not Kitty herself. Capitalizating K makes a huge difference f:fume
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
Post edited by Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721 on

Comments

• Korpinsulka - Raging Tide
    Korpinsulka - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    But they're looking for kitty, not Kitty b:cute
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    They can't handle the glory of your presence I guess. Come, follow me to the dungeon where I shall lock you away. I mean, follow me to your new place of luxurious residence.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Someone close this things Threads
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited July 2013

It's too bad there isn't a blacklist on the forums. I already have all of its characters blacklisted in game along with the other idiot.

Must be something with barbs. Perhaps too many barbs are inbred and talk like they have been fed too much rancid meat affecting what little brain they have. I don't know of any other class in PW that has 3rd person gibberish talking miscreants. Arrogant? No. Idiotic? Most definitely.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Or delete it entirely. I find myself almost ashamed to agree with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    b:surrender At times I wonder did I choose the right server. RT seems to have all the worst trolls.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited July 2013
    It's too bad there isn't a blacklist on the forums. I already have all of its characters blacklisted in game along with the other idiot.

Must be something with barbs. Perhaps too many barbs are inbred and talk like they have been fed too much rancid meat affecting what little brain they have. I don't know of any other class in PW that has 3rd person gibberish talking miscreants. Arrogant? No. Idiotic? Most definitely.

No worries, you don't have all Kitty's characters blacklisted yet. Kitty names just her 10 mains in her signature ^^

And btw, Kitty's real main ish a HA-veno, not barb. Though playing HA-veno almost feels like playing barb at times, especially in NW.f:sneaky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Argenesis - Raging Tide
    Argenesis - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Or you could look at the thread title and thread creator, and, you know, NOT click on it.
    No worries, you don't have all Kitty's characters blacklisted yet. Kitty names just her 10 mains in her signature ^^

And btw, Kitty's real main ish a HA-veno, not barb. Though playing HA-veno almost feels like playing barb at times, especially in NW.f:sneaky

That's because it is the same. Untamed are Sexually Dimorphic. /biologyinpwi
    My avatar won't update, I'm not level 38, I swear. b:surrender

Finally 100, now using r8 to farm my t3.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Please do some of us a favor on RT, and log them all in over the next few days and type your pointless, dimwitted and inane third person diatribe so I at least, can blacklist the whole of your being.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Please do some of us a favor on RT, and log them all in over the next few days and type your pointless, dimwitted and inane third person diatribe so I at least, can blacklist the whole of your being.

Though I agree with that idea. I also don't want to spend time on having to black list that thing even more...
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Well, I don't see this going anywhere.

Closing this. -_-
This discussion has been closed.