Ok Guys Need Some Tips

NoooooobZ - Sanctuary
NoooooobZ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Blademaster
http://pwcalc.com/dcb7a5a2d90690b4

OK guys this is my current build(also have g16 +6 fist that make me 4.0 sparked but always get the reply to get 5.0 lol) basically i finally reached lvl 101 and spent 4 days of hardcore farming to finally get 200k rep and bought the plate of king, now i dont really have a chance to farm NW to often so i will be roughly needing 50m to recast it the first time to r8r to try and get -int on the chest, i basically just farm BH,TT, and everyonce in awhile ill try and sell FCC rooms(although last few times i tried havent had great luck) im just basically wanting some other tips from BMs and anyother class that might have daily things to do to help me reach my goal faster, i did all my BHs today on alts for the first time and let me tell ya that was a drag lol also with it being 2x TT is not sellin to well and prolly wont for abit so just wanting a few other tips that other ppl do to make their incomes( and for the trolls no i refuse to cash) so if anybody wants to throw me a bone any suggestions would be nice just tryin to mix it up abit and still make decent money
Thanks
Post edited by NoooooobZ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The irony of 2x is while the farming is great it kills the markets. Not just twice the mats are dropping, but 3x the amount of people are farming. Try to cache some mats for about 2 months after 2x.

Merchanting is still the most profitable route. Making GSTs for people yields pretty good money (2.4 gold per GST and they sell around 4m, 6m when the sale goes off).

Ofc, farming badges and making G16 is the new farming route.

As for gear, G16 at 4.0 will still probably out DD G15 but your ability to support does go down. You really need a tome or a -int chest plate. Both, preferably. Your rings also need a serious upgrade. The +hp and vit adds on them are nice, but they are refining at a lower rate than better rings would and have a lower base +phys attack.

Other obvious gear upgrades are getting rid of the evasion ornies, getting a better cape than TM69, and using Lunar G15 instead of TT G15 (more hp, higher defenses). And as you said, the G15 TT chest should go to G16 or to r8r.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All I'mma say

But seriously, the only good thing about the HA arm/leg combination is like a 600 something HP refine bonus at +10 and not needing to refine your ornaments, which give useless stats. Your DEX is a bit high but 20 str is neither here nor there

should make your chest G16. Too bad you already put good shards and refines in it. The claw too. G16 is just such a huge difference once you make up the -0.05 interval difference with a tome
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • NoooooobZ - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Yes I an fully aware that I made the mistake to get la ornies, hence the fact im ttin to get the r8r chest with int on it so that I can be 5.0 with fist to out dd the claws, tbh I don't regret the g15 chest because my barb will soon be able to stash the gear to him so it will be fine with me I don't really need a super op barb lol after all he will just basically be a bh farmer, my plans are quite simple ilonce i am able to recast the chest a few times to receive the extra int i will then farm for 2lunar rings to switch out and refine, once the rings have been changed i will then proceed to farm for the tome in which case will finally be able to switch orns, while i am farming i do full ws and mbsaving the inscrips alrdy almost rdy to make the g14 belt then will use a tt90gold neck since i alrdy have the mats until i am able to afford a cube neck, but all these plans are easy to theorize about its all about how am i gonna come up with the coin as fast as possible im just looking for a few more daily things to change it up abit like i said so any other suggestions would be nice also ty for ur reply's so far
  • NoooooobZ - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Srry for all the typos lol im at wrk on my phone lol
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    idk; sell more FC pleveling services, farm NW for tokens, merch?

http://pwcalc.com/59bd814e518c1a30 Since you have -1.0 claws you can just turn the TT99 into G16 once you get a tome
    Channels

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Full delta = decent money still, and reduce your tome cost, but at the end of the day, buying the tome for 200~220m is far easier than spending 175m~200m yourself.

All your farming depends on how much time you plan on spending on pwi everyday. Most things you want to farm will take 2~5 hours of play time each day.

-int just does not roll around in a few chances, some of us had bad tries, while others got lucky. Either ways, be careful on how much you spend on the r8r. Don't spend all your coins in getting -int while negating other -int pieces that are guaranteed.
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoooooobZ - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Well I work at night so during the week depending on when I wake up I play anywhere from 2-6hrs aday on the weekend I play anywhere from 5-10hrs just depending on how im feeling not really sure how much u can make on a full delta anymore haven't done one in awhile but chances of me getting more then 1obp is pretty slim and those are only about 450k which full delta takes quite abit of time when u thinking about it normally pretty hard to find a decent squad that actually wants to do full run, also im been thinking about doing more daily WS runs and possibly selling reroll services but not really sure how much I can make there, still looking for a unique suggestion that I don't alrdy do such as FCC,TT,BH,Cube,Merch has got to be something special left in the game, and I have tried the merch thing a few times I can never seem to make more then a couple 100k a week I guess I'm just not made for that im a farmer so to say lol
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Full warsong is a decent way to get coin. BMs are wanted enough. Better if you refined your stuff to the level where you can tank all bosses.
    Channels

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    pq 3, make the rings, sell the rings.