Is this good damage?

Options
DaGosta - Dreamweaver
DaGosta - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Mystic
So, I recently came back to pwi and decided to start leveling a mystic again (hence the low lvl av), but my mystic before I quit was like lvl 80. Anyway, during my 70s, and mostly 75+, I did a lot of bh 59 (could solo it at 75+), and was doing a run with group and got a 79k crit with Nature's VEngeance. Granted, I had used double spark and rapid growth (leeched chihyu for the crit rate) and it was on an hf'd gluttonix. For lvl 7x, is that good damage for mystic, or do most of you remember doing more damage?

Btw, this was using tt70 wand, full tt70 robes, and some pdef ornaments and warsoul of heaven. nothing refined over+3. flawless saph in wep.
Post edited by DaGosta - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    The number is meaningless. If you want appropriate feedback you go only self buffed and report normal hit on normal mob. -Not in a squad with buffs and debuffs on mob.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    1. nobody cares
    2. nobody cares
    3. in case this is not a camouflaged bragging post about a sparked hf'ed and pangu know what other debuffs crit: just have a up-to-date weapon; nobody is gonna say "LF mystic that hits more than 60k sparked crit hf'ed on glutto".
    4. when you want to ask soemthing about your damage, you post your base magic attack or your build in pwcalc.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Nope i remember hitting more with a +4 immac sharded TT 70 Weapon b:chuckle
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    4. when you want to ask soemthing about your damage, you post your base magic attack or your build in pwcalc.

-Better response than I gave.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    So, I recently came back to pwi and decided to start leveling a mystic again (hence the low lvl av), but my mystic before I quit was like lvl 80. Anyway, during my 70s, and mostly 75+, I did a lot of bh 59 (could solo it at 75+), and was doing a run with group and got a 79k crit with Nature's VEngeance. Granted, I had used double spark and rapid growth (leeched chihyu for the crit rate) and it was on an hf'd gluttonix. For lvl 7x, is that good damage for mystic, or do most of you remember doing more damage?

Btw, this was using tt70 wand, full tt70 robes, and some pdef ornaments and warsoul of heaven. nothing refined over+3. flawless saph in wep.

It doesn't matter at your lvl, if you are pure magic and have a weapon of your lvl than your damage is good for your lvl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute