Best Decoy
Post edited by Alastar - Harshlands on

Comments

• Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE9-VA3pRbU

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy.

Is it just me or did you make a video of about 20 people taking out about 12-15 Bankaigods?

*coughs*

f:hehe
  • Yuyi - Harshlands
    Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Um I believe BankaiGod had more than that plus they clearly out-gear most of the CrimsonJr's; yet even if it was a 20 vs 15, I don't see a big deal there.

Anyways, seemed fun and a good fight as well.
    edited July 2013
    Um I believe BankaiGod had more than that plus they clearly out-gear most of the CrimsonJr's; yet even if it was a 20 vs 15, I don't see a big deal there.

Anyways, seemed fun and a good fight as well.

Yea they clearly do out gear many of the cjr. I really do not expect any less on bankaigods part. However, you would think though they would have more people though.
  • excusemeplease
    excusemeplease Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yea they clearly do out gear many of the cjr. I really do not expect any less on bankaigods part. However, you would think though they would have more people though.
    don't you see it has always been like this in every tw crimsonjr fought

every single tw the opposition faction outgear and outnumbers crimsonjr.
    crimsonjr just have lousy 6-7 r9s(not even 3rd cast) and couple of g16 rest of them are in hh90 while opposition faction is full of r9rr+12 nukers.
    crimsonjr tws are full of alts and random 70 levels and mains are nowhere to be seen.
    cleric and arcane barbs pulls crimsonjr cata's and wizzies use aquadash to DD yet they manage to 1 shot people.
    crimsonjr totally not care about TW outcome and just do it for fun yet we've seen how many infamous alt's(formerly called by the name of a joke faction called Dark) in crimsonjr. last couple of weeks.
    it's clearly crimsonjr awesomness that wins them TW because i can't see otherwise.
    most important point: BANKAIGOD SHOULD DISBAND BECAUSE YOU LOST TO CRIMSONJR.

P.S = please find a sarcasm flag somewhere in the post.

also waiting for Longknife and other crimsonjr. people(actually mostly they are the one who totally cares to post) to come with his i-dont-care attitude and write us a wall of post.
    edited July 2013
    don't you see it has always been like this in every tw crimsonjr fought

every single tw the opposition faction outgear and outnumbers crimsonjr.
    crimsonjr just have lousy 6-7 r9s(not even 3rd cast) and couple of g16 rest of them are in hh90 while opposition faction is full of r9rr+12 nukers.
    crimsonjr tws are full of alts and random 70 levels and mains are nowhere to be seen.
    cleric and arcane barbs pulls crimsonjr cata's and wizzies use aquadash to DD yet they manage to 1 shot people.
    crimsonjr totally not care about TW outcome and just do it for fun yet we've seen how many infamous alt's(formerly called by the name of a joke faction called Dark) in crimsonjr. last couple of weeks.
    it's clearly crimsonjr awesomness that wins them TW because i can't see otherwise.
    most important point: BANKAIGOD SHOULD DISBAND BECAUSE YOU LOST TO CRIMSONJR.

P.S = please find a sarcasm flag somewhere in the post.

also waiting for Longknife and other crimsonjr. people(actually mostly they are the one who totally cares to post) to come with his i-dont-care attitude and write us a wall of post.

They may outgear or whatever your trying to prove. I don't really care however. It doesn't change the fact that pretty much all the bankai's do not know their class and are hyper babies. The only reason they lost is one side knew how to work together/classes and the other side (bankai) ran around like headless chickens. That's all there is to it.
  • Yuyi - Harshlands
    Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    They may outgear or whatever your trying to prove. I don't really care however. It doesn't change the fact that pretty much all the bankai's do not know their class and are hyper babies. The only reason they lost is one side knew how to work together/classes and the other side (bankai) ran around like headless chickens. That's all there is to it.

Well... that's the point o.o
    edited July 2013
    Well... that's the point o.o

Oh.... o.o
  • excusemeplease
    edited July 2013
    one side knew how to work together/classes

Where was this co-ordination and whatever theory of pro-TW vanished when they lost straight TW's against Mayhem, Kylin and some other petty factions to the point where they were completely overthrown off map? And why didn't Longknife bothered to bid on those faction after those losses to have "Fun TW"?

I'll tell you why. While the mains of w/e potential TW assets CrimsonJr. had were busy attending the priority TW's of their respective faction, mainly compromising Infamous(also goes by the name of Dark). CrimsonJr. simply couldn't manage to defend against those factions Longknife called un-organized and incompetent, hence losing miserably.

But now since Infamous crew in Dark is back to it's original hideout and the members who Infamous didn't deemed fit to recruit are factionless, Longknife came up with the idea of recruiting them and have another pro-season of fun TW.

The point is - even though BankaiGOD is unorganized or don't know how to TW they still have the identity and members of of their own and guts to compete in a TW. Unlike CrimsonJr. they don't rely on toons of other factions to show up to win. Even Long is personally asking people to pull their alts off Catalyst now(since there's no action going on there) and join Crimsonjr. for glory. Pro stuffs.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Even Long is personally asking people to pull their alts off Catalyst now(since there's no action going on there) and join Crimsonjr. for glory. Pro stuffs.

This is news to me, wasn't even aware Catalyst HAD people.

To be hilariously honest, CJr was basically ~15 legit people (not alts) and we were just like "meh let's do what we can," and then when we bid Bankai, our attendance and recruitment spiked. Mayhem war was 15 vs. however many they were, Bankai we had 40 and we've recruited 20 people in the last 48 hours alone, and yes a lot of them are saying it's BECAUSE they want to fight Bankai.

Killing Syntheros is really good for business. I highly recommend all other faction leaders do it.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • excusemeplease
    edited July 2013
    -removed-
    To be hilariously honest, CJr was basically ~15 legit people (not alts) and we were just like "meh let's do what we can," and then when we bid Bankai, our attendance and recruitment spiked. Mayhem war was 15 vs. however many they were, Bankai we had 40 and we've recruited 20 people in the last 48 hours alone, and yes a lot of them are saying it's BECAUSE they want to fight Bankai.

You bidded on Bankai AFTER you recruited leftovers from Dark. As far as I can remember you have that pretentious r9rr self-proclaimed "pro" Barb, Pele, IronBananna, Mors_Mortis and few more and some of your household names featuring You, MissCherie, Alastar and co from Dark. Hell you even convinced ChaoKing alt Psy to ditch Catalyst and join CrimsonJr. which I believe happened day before yesterday. And yes that's a news.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I love how these people never post as their mains and just as whatever account name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    You bidded on Bankai AFTER you recruited leftovers from Dark. As far as I can remember you have that pretentious r9rr self-proclaimed "pro" Barb, Pele, IronBananna, Mors_Mortis and few more and some of your household names featuring You, MissCherie, Alastar and co from Dark. Hell you even convinced ChaoKing alt Psy to ditch Catalyst and join CrimsonJr. which I believe happened day before yesterday. And yes that's a news.

I dunno if you noticed but Dark and CJr not getting along so great lately. That's sorta why all I could do was laugh to myself when Bankai accused us of using Dark alts to win. Do you really think CJr would've had ~15 people to fight Mayhem if we had Dark's support? The very people you've named either merged into Dark WITH CJr a year ago or have somehow associated themselves with the CJr dudes in Dark since forever. Only exception is IronBanana; guess he just wanted TW.

Also you just taught me that Psy is apparently ChaoKing and not Chaosbeibei and apparently when it happened, so thanks. I sure know a lot for someone doing all these things you say I did.

But here lemme throw down a hypothetical just to question the point of this:

Let's say I truly did message everyone under the sun and told them to join and they did, and also there's tons of Dark alts in CJr.
    ....So? I don't see how that changes anything.

I don't even bother pointing out what Bankai did wrong because it's not even a TW faction. Bankai might as well be a guide on how NOT to TW, what with them being 90% sin and seeker, THE TWO BEST CLASSES FOR TERRITORY WAR HANDS DOWN!! Tbh I think we would've beaten them even if only the 15 of us that showed to Mayhem showed to Bankai.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • PsychicTuna - Harshlands
    PsychicTuna - Harshlands Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think excusemeplease secretly wants to be in CJr...
    *Explodes into Tuna* ._.

Mains:

Doom_Panda- 102 R9 partial 3rd cast Sage Barb 29k HP.
    Dawnx - 100 Demon Cleric.
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Demon Mystic.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Wow someone that don't know who I am it's rare. =)

I joined CRj on my main after that TW, but I was in CRj before been in Dark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2013

CJr highly exclusive.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • excusemeplease
    edited July 2013
    Eoria attendance is marked present on this thread. Thank you for your non-relevant post. Your words spoken best on fashion threads only makes utter sense.
    I dunno if you noticed but Dark and CJr not getting along so great lately. That's sorta why all I could do was laugh to myself when Bankai accused us of using Dark alts to win. Do you really think CJr would've had ~15 people to fight Mayhem if we had Dark's support? The very people you've named either merged into Dark WITH CJr a year ago or have somehow associated themselves with the CJr dudes in Dark since forever. Only exception is IronBanana; guess he just wanted TW.

Kazumadavis alt Barb, thelegends alt Barb, Yuyi's Psy etc. I could name more. This is really just the very tip of the veritable iceberg of alt's that actively participates in Crimsonjr. TW's and are very well known under the banner of Dark. And at the time Dark and Infamous had there own battles to fight which is the reason you didn't get any support AND which is why you forfeit TW bidding after your faction was wiped off the map.

And the people I've named in my earlier post have no association with CrimsonJr. whatsoever except Alastar and MissCherie who relates CrimsonJr. Rest of them were in their entirety members of Dark.
    I sure know a lot for someone doing all these things you say I did.

Long, you always do but you blindly refuse it.
    I don't want to quote tons of thread where you said things that were quite apparently true yet you refused it and months later it backfired and made you look like a complete fool.
    Don't take me wrong I don't mean to be offending. If it does not give you a clue what I'm talking about, let me know. I'll quote few of your replies on the subject.
    Let's say I truly did message everyone under the sun and told them to join and they did, and also there's tons of Dark alts in CJr.
    ....So? I don't see how that changes anything.

It does changes the outcome. That's why you lost all your lands when your alts were no longer active. On the contrary when you have numbers and members you go spouting about other guilds how "terribad" they are and how their existence is affecting the smaller guilds while how Crimsonjr. is unarguably the best TW faction ever and stuffs yknow.
    I don't even bother pointing out what Bankai did wrong because it's not even a TW faction. Bankai might as well be a guide on how NOT to TW, what with them being 90% sin and seeker, THE TWO BEST CLASSES FOR TERRITORY WAR HANDS DOWN!!

That's right you did not pointed out what Bankai did wrong after flaming and insulting BankaiGOD's TW strategy and game plan on world channel in-game for good ~30 minutes instead of appreciating for the TW.
    Tbh I think we would've beaten them even if only the 15 of us that showed to Mayhem showed to Bankai.

Yet it takes you an hour to bring down a faction full of no-clue Sin/Seeker's prancing around which is somewhat interesting. Other possibility could be your faction have mercifully spared BankaiGOD's time from the inevitable suffering of defeat just to give them an assurance of self-satisfaction(sarcasm flag)

Yes I do :( I want the sweet soup of glory.
    I joined CRj on my main after that TW, but I was in CRj before been in Dark.

You've been always a part of CrimsonJr. on your venomancer. You've been a part of Dark on your Mystic for quite long and if I remember correctly you use to hold the position of executor.
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    eoria Attendance Is Marked Present On This Thread. Thank You For Your Non-relevant Post. Your Words Spoken Best On Fashion Threads Only Makes Utter Sense.

Kazumadavis Alt Barb, Thelegends Alt Barb, Yuyi's Psy Etc. I Could Name More. This Is Really Just The Very Tip Of The Veritable Iceberg Of Alt's That Actively Participates In Crimsonjr. Tw's And Are Very Well Known Under The Banner Of Dark. And At The Time Dark And Infamous Had There Own Battles To Fight Which Is The Reason You Didn't Get Any Support And Which Is Why You Forfeit Tw Bidding After Your Faction Was Wiped Off The Map.

And The People I've Named In My Earlier Post Have No Association With Crimsonjr. Whatsoever Except Alastar And Misscherie Who Relates Crimsonjr. Rest Of Them Were In Their Entirety Members Of Dark.

Long, You Always Do But You Blindly Refuse It.
    I Don't Want To Quote Tons Of Thread Where You Said Things That Were Quite Apparently True Yet You Refused It And Months Later It Backfired And Made You Look Like A Complete Fool.
    Don't Take Me Wrong I Don't Mean To Be Offending. If It Does Not Give You A Clue What I'm Talking About, Let Me Know. I'll Quote Few Of Your Replies On The Subject.

It Does Changes The Outcome. That's Why You Lost All Your Lands When Your Alts Were No Longer Active. On The Contrary When You Have Numbers And Members You Go Spouting About Other Guilds How "terribad" They Are And How Their Existence Is Affecting The Smaller Guilds While How Crimsonjr. Is Unarguably The Best Tw Faction Ever And Stuffs Yknow.

That's Right You Did Not Pointed Out What Bankai Did Wrong After Flaming And Insulting Bankaigod's Tw Strategy And Game Plan On World Channel In-game For Good ~30 Minutes Instead Of Appreciating For The Tw.

Yet It Takes You An Hour To Bring Down A Faction Full Of No-clue Sin/seeker's Prancing Around Which Is Somewhat Interesting. Other Possibility Could Be Your Faction Have Mercifully Spared Bankaigod's Time From The Inevitable Suffering Of Defeat Just To Give Them An Assurance Of Self-satisfaction(sarcasm Flag)

Yes I Do :( I Want The Sweet Soup Of Glory.

WELL THEN JOIN US!!

You've Been Always A Part Of Crimsonjr. On Your Venomancer. You've Been A Part Of Dark On Your Mystic For Quite Long And If I Remember Correctly You Use To Hold The Position Of Executor.

confetti
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    Kazumadavis alt Barb, thelegends alt Barb, Yuyi's Psy etc. I could name more. This is really just the very tip of the veritable iceberg of alt's that actively participates in Crimsonjr. TW's and are very well known under the banner of Dark. And at the time Dark and Infamous had there own battles to fight which is the reason you didn't get any support AND which is why you forfeit TW bidding after your faction was wiped off the map.

And the people I've named in my earlier post have no association with CrimsonJr. whatsoever except Alastar and MissCherie who relates CrimsonJr. Rest of them were in their entirety members of Dark.

I'm beginning to wonder if you HAD an alt in CJr but it got removed or something, because you could log in like literally right now and see one of those isn't even in guild and hasn't been for some time. You can also watch the damned TW video and realize that both Yuyi and thelegend's alts are missing from that TW entirely. Hell, Armani, the current LEADER of Dark, has a rather obvious alt that would be spotted ASAP and would be found on the front lines, and he's not present, is he? Because I'm not lying. If you want an estimate of the Dark alts present for the Bankai war? I'd say 6-7, with three of those arguably being as much CJrs as they are Darks. (didn't pick a side in any little dispute we had and remained in both) There's another guild that was in heavy attendance for that war, and I'll give you a cookie if you guess who. Hint, it's not Infamous!

You also seem oblivious to the fact that I wasn't even in game when CJr started tanking, so that's great too. Sorry but this is just all sorts of entertaining to listen to someone tell me how CJr is run and who was who in Dark, who was close to who and who associated with who from someone who clearly wasn't in Dark whatsoever OR didn't pay very good attention when they were there.

It does changes the outcome. That's why you lost all your lands when your alts were no longer active. On the contrary when you have numbers and members you go spouting about other guilds how "terribad" they are and how their existence is affecting the smaller guilds while how Crimsonjr. is unarguably the best TW faction ever and stuffs yknow.

I still don't see your point IN GENERAL.
    Let me humor this again: what does it matter if CJr recruits alts or NOT, and what does it matter if it wins or loses? It's an alt guild.

What I'm getting at is your post seems to imply that we are somehow dirty, hypocritical or evil for recruiting alts and winning instead of just losing or something. And again the irony is we were fully expecting to be just 15 people vs Bankai and then apparently everyone and their mother hates Syntheros.

So again: what is your point?

The very purpose of CJr was to show that IF I can throw together a rag-tag team of random alts, lowbies and players within a matter of weeks and successfully beat your guild in TW with that rag-tag team or randoms that have no sign-ups and aren't required to charm themselves whatsoever, then there's a problem with your "TW" guild and it'll never be able to compete with an organized, srsbsns TW faction.

That's right you did not pointed out what Bankai did wrong after flaming and insulting BankaiGOD's TW strategy and game plan on world channel in-game for good ~30 minutes instead of appreciating for the TW.

I don't even recall trolling them. Hell you can check Alastar's video and you don't see me in world chat at the end. After like half an hour I got in world chat, but I don't think I was directly addressing Bankai, iirc. Yknow who WAS in world chat? Bankai llolololol.

Yet it takes you an hour to bring down a faction

Check our guild chat. Look for things said by me, the barbs or maybe a couple others. There's your answer.

If that's not proof enough, I can upload a video too. There's footage of me telling Eo that we're curbstomping them and we just plan on killing all the towers to base **** them for the moment. We eventually didn't, and you'll notice why: check Shibi saying "g2g" immediately after we win. Our barbs got bored with it (always the case that barbs get bored first).

Listen, I get I attract hate. I troll; hate is kind of a package deal there. But name one instance where I've ever lied to anyone on this server. I haven't, and what I'm saying is the truth, whether you like it or not.

Now as I've asked, what the hell is your point in all of this?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    . Mayhem war was 15 vs. however many they were,

We have full 80 for each TW we go to. Usually there are people that are left outside, unless when you organize those stacks that brought you so many good things vs Mayhem.

Thank you alastar for uploading video. May I ask tho where are videos from last few weeks? Or you guys only upload wars you win?

if that is the case, well, i guess we won't be seeing any tw's from you guys any time soon. b:victory
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Why bother to pay so much attention to another person that hides behind a fake name?
    And Adal , you are off topic here .b:bye
  • excusemeplease
    edited July 2013
    There's another guild that was in heavy attendance for that war, and I'll give you a cookie if you guess who. Hint, it's not Infamous!

Apparently, it's Valhalla. Too bad that they can't win their own fight. But I do sometimes begrudge watching WiskrBisquit leading Valhalla. Valhalla deserved a better leader considering the fame Valhalla enjoyed at it's prime. Just felt like posting something relationaly funny so here it is - http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1076621

Anyway, candidly speaking, your justification on participation of Dark alts in Crimsonjr TW is apt on several levels. You wisely tagged few names off my post who maybe were not present for the Bankai war from the ENTIRE catalogue of other Dark members who for the fact participated.
    You also seem oblivious to the fact that I wasn't even in game when CJr started tanking, so that's great too.

We have heard of your heroics how you solo defense single-handedly in TW and your mastermind brain coming with all kinds of cunning strategies. How you gloriously takes the heat off catapult pullers by casting your magical spells of hate on opposition to the point where everyone starts attacking you. So, we totally understand why Crimsonjr. struggled and lost TW's in the absence of the sheer talent of it's leader. It all seems a little clich
    edited July 2013

Thank you alastar for uploading video. May I ask tho where are videos from last few weeks? Or you guys only upload wars you win?

Hi Adal, how you doing? =)

It's hard for people that don't come TW to make a video of it.

It's not about win or lose, it's about that it happen that we don't have anyone that record, sometime people forget, don't attend or don't have time. Alastar wasn't in a CRj TW since a while, so it's hard I assume to make a video of something he didn't attend, win or lose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Why do people ask for videos of boring crystal sprints from either side? Are they really that entertaining for you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2013

Anyway, candidly speaking, your justification on participation of Dark alts in Crimsonjr TW is apt on several levels. You wisely tagged few names off my post who maybe were not present for the Bankai war from the ENTIRE catalogue of other Dark members who for the fact participated.

Then list them? Burden of proof is on you, ijs. As I said, there were 6-7 with about 2-3 arguably being as much CJr as they are Dark, so only 4 people that were 100% Dark. Unless you can name some to point out I'm mistaken, this is nothing but speculation.
    We have heard of your heroics how you solo defense single-handedly in TW and your mastermind brain coming with all kinds of cunning strategies. How you gloriously takes the heat off catapult pullers by casting your magical spells of hate on opposition to the point where everyone starts attacking you. So, we totally understand why Crimsonjr. struggled and lost TW's in the absence of the sheer talent of it's leader. It all seems a little clich

That's not at all what I meant. I simply meant APPARENTLY no one ever bothers showing when I'm gone, for whatever reason. So CJr attendance apparently dropped from 40-50 to 8-15.
    And anyone who plays this game should know there's rarely cunning strategies, just knowing when to exploit your opponent's stupidity.
    Taking heat off cata pullers though? That's easy: trash-talk Mayhem while you're on their crystal. Every sin and wiz in their guild is now yours.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi Adal, how you doing? =)

It's hard for people that don't come TW to make a video of it.

It's not about win or lose, it's about that it happen that we don't have anyone that record, sometime people forget, don't attend or don't have time. Alastar wasn't in a CRj TW since a while, so it's hard I assume to make a video of something he didn't attend, win or lose.

hey bella im doing great thank you. on vacation, sea, sun, lotsa beers xD

i just think its little off no one had time to make any videos in long's absence and before that forums were fludding with truly great victories of crj over truly amazing opposition :P
    Taking heat off cata pullers though? That's easy: trash-talk Mayhem while you're on their crystal. Every sin and wiz in their guild is now yours.

ummm how do you say that thing.... oh yeh! ****, please. b:thanks

we both know you never get to our crystal.b:laughb:laugh good joke tho. for those less involved i bet they bought it.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wow, 3 pages of people bickering back and forth over a game to see who has the bigger E-Penor. Gotta love the internet.

Try reading this entire thread with this song playing in the background. Its much more entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
    NGTUy53.png

edited July 2013

i just think its little off no one had time to make any videos in long's absence and before that forums were fludding with truly great victories of crj over truly amazing opposition :P

Alastar wasn't in those wars, some other was main in Infamous and wasn't able to show, we was around 8 people in those war and none of those 8 usually make video. I personally don't make TW video cause 1) I would lag too much and 2) I don't think people are interested to see veno TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2013

Woah it's my long-lost man-wife.

Hello long lost man-wife.

And I thought about making a Bankai TW vid, but really the only things worth showing off:

1) Our 7x arcane Barb actually got a kill and it was hilarious.
    2) Show how literally any well-geared arcane class can solo Bankai's entire cata squad and that's kind of a problem for a TW faction.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Colutie - Harshlands
    Colutie - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Woah it's my long-lost man-wife.

Hello long lost man-wife.

And I thought about making a Bankai TW vid, but really the only things worth showing off:

1) Our 7x arcane Barb actually got a kill and it was hilarious.
    2) Show how literally any well-geared arcane class can solo Bankai's entire cata squad and that's kind of a problem for a TW faction.

Sorry I didn't arcane barb against Mayhem yesterday, I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to fight alongside the mighty SyntherosX for 6 hours of my Saturday.

Anyway here's the video of me leading the BANKAIIIIIIIIIII to victory, I don't want to start a new thread. b:surrender
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrsSNghSifA
This discussion has been closed.