Why hello there Archosaur !

Jenaniah - Heavens Tear
Jenaniah - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Etherblade (West)
So i recently made a toon in Archosaur to pass some time when i get bored of spamming fc on Heaven's Tear (yes i call "ff" "fc" even though im from HT.) Archosaur is ACTUALLY my home server :D But soon after i started i switched to heaven's tear. So i guess i could say GLAD TO BE HOME XD! Anyway, my character is a barb there names Jhens so feel free to mail be shiny things b:cute but in all seriousness i just wanted to say hi and hope to see some of you nice archo folk in game b:victory

Did i mention I'm a panda barb? Cause lets face it.. panda barb is best barb.
Post edited by Jenaniah - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Welcome back to Archo! :3
    I hope you enjoy your time here :D
    If you need help with culti bosses or something similar and can't find help pm me ig or if I'm not on bug me on the forums.
    So Yea! x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Jhens - Archosaur
    Jhens - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Welcome back to Archo! :3
    I hope you enjoy your time here :D
    If you need help with culti bosses or something similar and can't find help pm me ig or if I'm not on bug me on the forums.
    So Yea! x3

I'll be sure to hold you to that! See ya in game :D
  • Jhens - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    My goal for this toon is Pure questing, grinding to lvl 85.(Like the good ol 2009 days =D) I will probably charge gold here and there along the way but just for things like a flyer or an extension stone. Stuff like that b:cute
  • Raziyal - Archosaur
    Raziyal - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My goal for this toon is Pure questing, grinding to lvl 85.(Like the good ol 2009 days =D) I will probably charge gold here and there along the way but just for things like a flyer or an extension stone. Stuff like that b:cute

Also as Zheii said PM Raziyal aswell. Im usually one 24/7 but i do sleep XD
    101 Veno (Sage) (Archo Server)
    102 Archer (Sage)
    104 Barb (Sage)
    101 Psy (Demon)
    104 Veno (Sage (sanc server)
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Send me a mail in-game. I have done the 'questing' till upper levels several times, and find it quite fun. I would be happy to help in any way.

Welcome back!
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    *throws confetti*

WHALCOME back!!

I have a cleric and mystic on teh same account-if you ever need help shoot me an in-game mail, Pm or forum PM. If you PM me and you get an auto, if I dont reply within 5 minutes I'm most likely afk :3 b:cute Have fun and see you around!
  • Jhens - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Why, tyvm for the reply's! I'll mail you guys in a few b:cute
  • _Dimples_ - Archosaur
    _Dimples_ - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The hell..
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Drop dead. Nobody loves you.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Drop dead. Nobody loves you.

^Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.