Nirvana Revamp: Demon and Sage lv100 Skills and others.

OverHealed - Harshlands
OverHealed - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Suggestion Box
We all know by now, Nirvana is a ghost town.

I miss running Nirvana, just as others.

Here is what I suggest. Recently, I have realized, that Lv100 Skills and certain other skills cannot be leveled or made demon/sage.

For example, as a cleric, I've always thought it'd be cool if BB (Regeneration Aura) had a special effect like "has 25% chance to make all members in rage invulnerable to stuns for 2 seconds" along that gist, or even "heals an extra 300 HP."

Also, level 100 skills. For example, it'd be nice if Seal of the God had a chance to cast with out consuming a spark. Or if Elven Boon had a higher chance to silence the target.

I think that Nirvana should be hanged to drop mats to make these skill books. These mats could be tradeable and open up new methods of farming. Not only that, but increase the Chrono Page Market.

Love to hear everyone's thoughts.
Post edited by OverHealed - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yes i agree with you. Since Nirvana is dead now they should do something to revive it & make it a farm-able dungeon like it was. Or maybe adding Nirvana for BH 100 is also a good idea(me thinks).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That's not a bad idea but before Nirvana can be farmed again, they'd need to tweak a little to avoid the elitism we used to have back in the days but I suppose we already have the Nirvana and Caster Nirvana thing.

Either way, new skills to upgrade! I do like that. I love working on getting skills and at this point my Venomancer has every skill possible (including the rare Bewitch (Squirrel) from the Venomancer daily instance) so there's nothing left for me.

Adding Nirvana for BH sounds good too but not in Nirvana's current state. I'm worried of classes being excluded again.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just making Nirvana with the player limit increased to 10 will resolve this issue. Peeps won't be picky to run BH's etc. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • OverHealed - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    You could easily rule out player exclusion by making it "AEU-like" or by reviving caster nirvana.

I also noticed this x2, TT runs have not been as profitable, for some. So I think another farming instance would be nice. Thanks for support.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Totally a cool idea, I support it, we need more things to do at End-Game, and having to farm new upgrades to skills seems like a good thing to occupy the masses, even if it is just for a few weeks :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Nibblecookie - Raging Tide
    Nibblecookie - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I was looking foward to running nirvana when i become a higher level ... Now i find out its dead b:sad someone fix it i dont mind how just fix it XD
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Vile nirvy bosses with badges drop

4 minutes for 6 badges holllyyyyy shiiiitttt too good * restats for claws and learns BV
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
    AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Vile nirvy bosses with badges drop

4 minutes for 6 badges holllyyyyy shiiiitttt too good * restats for claws and learns BV

I like this idea. Would make re-rolling my bow a lot easier (when I get it.) However, I'd rather eat my own foot than use claws D: bow all the way! I do have BV though :)
    I'd suggest making at least 1 or 2 of the bosses APS-haters, to force people into taking other classes. But leaving some APS-friendly so sins don't get excluded.
    Name: AsMyliuTave
    Race: Winged Elf
    Class: Archer
    Spiritual Cultivation: Celestial Sage
    Level: 104-103-101
    Faction: Vindicate (Executor)
    Server: Sanctuary
    pwcalc.com/1c41e0adfdadd9f9
    edited July 2013
    I mean, make it to where the last boss only drops the items for the skills. I think the earlier bosses should just drop canny and rap raw, not enough to make millions off of, but to give a boost too. The revamp the bosses t be somewhat more difficult.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hmm this seems a good idea but there would need to be some restructuring. Would suck if you just took the old nirvanas, with aps people breezing through and casters needing an extra item to go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What month is this post from. Another Nirvi revamp post. Did you look to see if anyone else has posted about revamping Nirvi before you posted? There's like 100 of those posts. Nirvi will most likely get revamped on the next content update. they know this already.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
    edited July 2013
    This post isn't 100% about Nirvana but also new skill introductions via Nirvana runs. Yes nirvana posts have been made,some by me. But half of them are just half way thought threw, and minor thoughts. I think you should check previous posts before that kind of assumotion, and lets leave the policing to the admins. :)