tiger event broken

RankNine - Momaganon
RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
im not talking about the mobs, i am talking about the bosses.

did anyone ever get more than 20 k contri from a boss? a few months ago i had a feeling that reaching 20 k kind of brings you back to 10 k...whenever a boss took long to kill, i got less credits than with more ppl around.

yesterday something really weird happened. and i am not mad that i lost, i am curious how it is possible:

2 r9.3+12 4 aps dot sins at different bosses, same amount of time (bosses died simultanously, both sins used teleport stones to their bosses) and no heavens flame has been spoted on both bosses.

i permanently spamed frenzy with a high magic genie, i assume the other sin did the same.
my phys attack is slightly higher, 1 attack level more either.

my result...14500
his result...19500

what might be a valid explanation?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
Post edited by RankNine - Momaganon on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The boss is only worth 70,000 points total. To get 20,000 points you have to do 28.6% of the total damage to the boss. Since the boss has 30,000,000 hp thats 8,571,428 worth of damage you have to deal before the boss dies.

In your example if the raw dps of both sins was the 'same' then the difference in total damage comes from the debuffs that were on the boss. There are a lot more debuffs besides HF that affect damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Is it possible one of them got debuffed with the HP debuff from Sharpened Tooth Arrow or the proc on Deicide?
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    massive luck in procing zerkcrits?
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The boss is only worth 70,000 points total. To get 20,000 points you have to do 28.6% of the total damage to the boss. Since the boss has 30,000,000 hp thats 8,571,428 worth of damage you have to deal before the boss dies.

In your example if the raw dps of both sins was the 'same' then the difference in total damage comes from the debuffs that were on the boss. There are a lot more debuffs besides HF that affect damage.

says it all :p
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited July 2013
    Is it possible one of them got debuffed with the HP debuff from Sharpened Tooth Arrow or the proc on Deicide?

no.
    and about the debuffs...we talk about a difference of 33%, i dont know anyone that would rather keep the boss debuffed nonstop than using his chi/genie for his own good. maybe he had people working for him there but that can be easily fixed next week ;) we will see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • zoubinettecc
    zoubinettecc Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi Nine, to anwser to your question, nop noone help me on boss lol i do it alone and forever alone like you said we will see next week and btw i said that yesterday.

The post wasn't neededb:bye
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited July 2013
    Hi Nine, to anwser to your question, nop noone help me on boss lol i do it alone and forever alone like you said we will see next week and btw i said that yesterday.

The post wasn't neededb:bye

yes it was needed b:cute

guess you were just lucky with silly venos amping and armor breaking and stuff. if not, then something is really broken ;)
    and yes, cya next monday b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]