PWI Actually dead? Opinions?

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    the game isn't dead. That's a misnomer. Since I am still able to log in on the servers I play on, death has not come yet. But having played MMOs for about 15 years, unless PWI does some serious CPR I personally would have to laugh at anyone naive enough to spend the money for end game. 2 or 3 years ago, fine, spend it as there was ample longevity, and plenty of new players. Now, not so much. When a game is too end game centric, the end is within sight, even if a pin ***** in the tunnel of game life. Sadly this seems the milking of most F2P games.

How long will PWI remain? Who knows. But pay attention to the sales and what is offered. When a company is pulling the teats for all they can, its always focused on what is at the end of the line.

Wow, were you born with absolutely no sense of humor?

Side note, just looked at your siggie and noticed that despite your claims... you just passed over both necrophilia and code blue.

Man that faction must be dull
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If EVERYONE would stop FCing their characters, IM just sayin...
    b:shutup
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They won't bring a team for the weekend to take care of bots, bots are not the biggest problem right now though. Keeping newbies are more of a concern than getting rid of the bots.

It's sadly too little too late, even if the starter parts of the game have been dramatically made easier (dreamchaser packs, nerfed quest requirements, more experience from quests, unlimited charms until lv 60, free goodies from NPCs...)
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    For everyone who says this game is dead or dying I'll respond with this:

"Perfect World Co Ltd announced that for the first quarter of 2013, it expects total revenues to be between RMB592 million and RMB619 million." In US currency that equals $ 95-100 million.

I think 100 million dollars is far from dying.

dead...

just keep an eye on the end of the year quotes.

Neverwinter.
  • Tomostef - Archosaur
    Tomostef - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    funny how ppl like to lie to themself, especially those who spent so many real cash XD

Imagine rage which will occur when all servers are closed...

And yeah...new players, whats that, an urban legend?! b:chuckle

b:bye b:bye
  • vodkashott#0962
    vodkashott#0962 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Read the Financials. Revenue is down $1 Million from last year and they have lost approximately 300,000 players which is about 32% of their total player base. The game is in serious trouble.

Wed, May 29, 2013 | 14:17 BST

Perfect World notes Q1 2013 decline

Perfect World Co. Ltd has reported its Q1 financials for the period ending March 31, 2013 and the figures note a decline in profits, revenue and player base.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/29/perfect-world-notes-q1-2013-decline-due-to-upcoming-release-slate/

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-05-29-perfect-world-suffers-in-the-wait-for-new-games
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The current situation is still in hand if the dev's can come up with some GREAT not just good ideas to for PWI, the players-base may increase which will increase there revenue. It is just the devs who are responsible for this down-fall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I wanted to write a long story about my times here in perfect world, and say how much i loved it.

That being said, i cannot.

I have long since moved on. My characters sleep the rest of the dead and i have not patched in a long time.

This game was more than i expected in 2008, but being that it is now 2013 i expect more and have not been given it.

As a 100+ veno, i yearned for this expansion. I waited and waited.

Then it comes, and i realized i NEED more than this. It isn't satisfying any more and i cannot fool myself into believing that this will be a NEWER game.

They simply cannot make it FUN for me again, and i know that now.

As sad as it is for me i can't come back.

I love you all and hope to see you all in Protectors Enclave one day.

Sit and have an ale with me in the Moonstone Mask, if you please.

Signed.. a sad veno.

b:victory
  • Kondor - Raging Tide
    Kondor - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sorry. Math error. Revenue is actually down $17 million (13% decrease) from last year and profits are down $13 million (39% decrease). The loss of 300,000 players (32% decrease) is accurate.

Perfect World Co. Ltd has reported its Q1 financials for the period ending March 31, 2013 and the figures note a decline in profits, revenue and player base.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/29/perf...release-slate/

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...-for-new-games
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yes PWI is dead glitchy unbalanced. Look at the game Hyper EXP to High level, and gear up with Rank Gear. I play only because I want to finally reach lvl 100 which I never could over the years and I started playing when Lost Empire expansion was up.
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The current situation is still in hand if the dev's can come up with some GREAT not just good ideas to for PWI, the players-base may increase which will increase there revenue. It is just the devs who are responsible for this down-fall.

Their revenue had to decrease from the R9 "Gold Rush Days". How many people can afford to waste hundreds - even thousands of dollars - on pixels?

Even if you are Michael Bloomberg's "child" (in March 2013, Forbes reported Bloomberg's wealth as $27 billion and ranked him as the 13th richest person in the world), you might have a hard time convincing "Dad" that Tricked-out R9 pixelpower is a good investment - and therefore, not buy it based on the principle of the matter.

At the same time, people who are used to an industry subscription standard, or free-to-play altogether, are not going to start playing - or will become dis-illusioned enough to stop playing once they realize they can't just one day do enough instances to have the best gears in the game.

I have never met a more expensive game than PW - ever. If its out there - I dont wanna know. b:chuckle

As a business however, I would be more interested in 300,000, or a few million people even worldwide, giving me 10 to 20 dollars a month (depending) for an average of 5 years each, than I would be in a fraction of that 300,000 giving me 3K or more for an indeterminable amount of time - and possibly only once ever in their lifetime.

They need to revamp the game no matter what they choose to do, unless they WANT the game to die. And, watching most of the updates for the past year, and noting how they effect players who will not be buying tricked-out R9, and groups of lowered level and lower geared players - I can only surmise that they DO wish for the game to die.

Or, become an Illuminati-esque closed-community style game where only the Top 3% economicly worldwide will consider playing it (and those that through any means wish to pretend they are truely among that Elite Percentile).

MMOs are about grinding gears, whether its that Wow-zer of a game, or this one, or another.

If this one is to live as a normal industry competitor, the line needs to be drawn in the sand without further delay. The expansive bridge between R9 and the rest of the gears in the game needs to be fixed.

That would be risky too - the people who have invested the time/money for tricked-out R9 might up and ragequit - and with no advertizing to speak of, nothing will be replacing them in numbers that are to speak of.

It is what it is. *shrugs* b:shutup
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's hard to judge whether a game is dead or dying based on forum responses.
    From how the server I play on appears, no, it's not dead, not even close.
    I played a game that had an exponentially smaller playerbase, and it is still not dead (I check on it occasionally though I haven't played in years), so PWI has a long way to go before it gets in the danger zone.
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    For start, I just cant believe we discussing this topic AGAIN!!!!

Every 3 days same topc over and over.
    This game is not dead and everything is mattter of your personal feelings and perception about game and not reality.

1. people not haleping eachoter - not true at least on DW server. when ever I se wc for help and I responce I get answer thx I got help already (btw Im not helping lazy people that want some high lvl to run bh for them)

2. constant qqing about new content - you people are never happy with anything they make, every update same qqing, or its to hard or its to easy or its to boring or its to expencive ... nothing is ever to good for some of you and in same time we have players that doesnt have clue how to play their classes wich I see every day in bh (not talking about technicall issues now just content)

3. cant find bh squad - not true on DW there are tones of bh squad requests, can find squad like every 5-10 min

4. pwi income - ofc was lower, they were making new game and ofc they put all money in luncing and advertising it rather then spend money in advertising old game. Thats just common sence.

And btw I tried to play lots of new games that are recently released and all are the same, lvl cap is 60-80 wich you can get in 1 week. All gear you get easy in the game, so you dont have to put any effort for getting it, or God fobit farming for it. Everyone has same gear so where is the chalange? And please dont tell me now its about skills thats bs becouse I wana be better, i wana have better gear then others, and I enjoy putting effort to get something that not many people have.
    So all those games made me quit in 1 month of playing. For all those that are bored with PWI go play something else. There is planty of F2P games now and you will be back in few weeks.
    Also PWI community is best from all games I played. In other games people dont say hi when you join squad, donjt sy thx for squad at the end, dont say wb when you come from afk...all stuff you taking for granted here - you can kiss goodbye in other games.

And yes people leaving but they also comming back. Just be happy with what you have, enojoy game and community while is still here, and try not to repeat same threads every few days.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    pwi has been dead for years, and will be dead for years to come.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    pwi has been dead for years, and will be dead for years to come.

and you doing here what?

Just go and qq in some other game.
    edited July 2013
    Everyone has same gear so where is the chalange? And please dont tell me now its about skills thats bs becouse I wana be better, i wana have better gear then others, and I enjoy putting effort to get something that not many people have.

So all those games made me quit in 1 month of playing. For all those that are bored with PWI go play something else. There is planty of F2P games now and you will be back in few weeks.

Also PWI community is best from all games I played. In other games people dont say hi when you join squad, donjt sy thx for squad at the end, dont say wb when you come from afk...all stuff you taking for granted here - you can kiss goodbye in other games.

And yes people leaving but they also comming back. Just be happy with what you have, enojoy game and community while is still here, and try not to repeat same threads every few days.

People coming back after July 4th to return to something else in September and not really be seen much again until after July 4th of the following year the way things have gone for the past 2 years? All Ive seen is a steady decline over those past 2 years.

Why does people discussing this bother you? Does your job depend on it or something? How much real life time and money have you invested in buying a gear advantage to make you NOT see the forest for the trees?

I guess buying the over-priced and over-powered best gears is what you consider a gaming 'challenge' since relying on skills is somehow BS in your opinion?

People dont say anything to anyone but their long time friends in this game, lol. Overall, they haven't in 2 years in my experience, unless they want to act like a 'Grand Dame' and point out every slight mistake someone makes in their opinion, while making light of their own fails.

You are entitled to your opinion, and it seems everyone is entitled to tell everyone else to go play something else.

As to all the "Oh noes! Not dis topic AGAIN!!", people discussing it shows they care - if they didnt care, they would just silently go do as you suggest and play another game, which many do everytime someone releases something new to a game, or a new game.

It is what it is. *shrugs*
  • yukika248
    yukika248 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    pwi's deal is that mods are lazy XD
    if you check other pwe game forums - all threads going "game is dead" gets closed or moved to offtopic very fast.
    this game have pretty huge playerbase compared to other newer games
    this game would have even bigger playerbase if mods would remove all dumb 'game is dead' threads and if players would stop saying every new player that this game is not worth playing.
    if this game suck so bad that u scare away new players then why the heck u still playing it and still going thru forums?
    and this game is still very popular and thats why we have all these expansions coming out and they will continue coming out and past 2 years i have been checking diff games, but nothing that have come out comes even close to pwi, this game have so much things to offer for players to do
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tooo high tier gears, kinda killed the idea of party play in pwi -
    that and the decline in value of goldf -- its not worth to pickup anymroe.
    edited July 2013
    yukika248 wrote: »
    pwi's deal is that mods are lazy XD
    if you check other pwe game forums - all threads going "game is dead" gets closed or moved to offtopic very fast.
    this game have pretty huge playerbase compared to other newer games
    this game would have even bigger playerbase if mods would remove all dumb 'game is dead' threads and if players would stop saying every new player that this game is not worth playing.
    if this game suck so bad that u scare away new players then why the heck u still playing it and still going thru forums?
    and this game is still very popular and thats why we have all these expansions coming out and they will continue coming out and past 2 years i have been checking diff games, but nothing that have come out comes even close to pwi, this game have so much things to offer for players to do

What new players? lol. Sure, Ive seen a couple...*shrugs*

They used to hide/move all the 'game is dead' threads - and its still in decline. But they could try again and see if they pick up a couple more...woot. b:thanks

EDIT: They could even try closing these forums for a bit if you think that's the problem - but it wont do anything to fix what's being said on private forums, and the corporate forums that judge how well a MMO is doing.
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What I've Heard:

Perhaps this is only in Heaven's Tear server, but a lot of people have been saying PWI is "Dead" or "In its sunset years"

I asked about why they think such things, their replies have been:

PWI has been making new games that are better

the PWI "engine" is old

The Levels are very top-heavy. Nobody wants to join a game where everybody is level 100.

My Opionions:
    There are lots of new games of course, yet I feel like Perfect World is their main game... I have played a couple others and it seems like this one is by far the best and PWI puts more into it..

The levels are very top-heavy... yet you can have many characters of different classes. I think a lot of us only have 1-2 level 100+s. Also if PWI would advertise this game more, lots more people would join.

Please put your opinions down! I want to hear them :)

Another post about PWI being dead. How original.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
    edited July 2013
    Another post about PWI being dead. How original.

You mean like your retorts originality? >.<

Have you honestly seen less people playing on it in the past couple of years? Less is not more. More is better than less.

Yes, I still log into the game - and have hope that it continues and improves enough to see new players packing Tusk Town once again, since most of us never wasted coin to buy heads or a big room in FC. *has said enough, and scampers off to be a living farming toon*
    edited July 2013
    People coming back after July 4th to return to something else in September and not really be seen much again until after July 4th of the following year the way things have gone for the past 2 years? All Ive seen is a steady decline over those past 2 years.

Why does people discussing this bother you? Does your job depend on it or something? How much real life time and money have you invested in buying a gear advantage to make you NOT see the forest for the trees?

I guess buying the over-priced and over-powered best gears is what you consider a gaming 'challenge' since relying on skills is somehow BS in your opinion?

People dont say anything to anyone but their long time friends in this game, lol. Overall, they haven't in 2 years in my experience, unless they want to act like a 'Grand Dame' and point out every slight mistake someone makes in their opinion, while making light of their own fails.

You are entitled to your opinion, and it seems everyone is entitled to tell everyone else to go play something else.

As to all the "Oh noes! Not dis topic AGAIN!!", people discussing it shows they care - if they didnt care, they would just silently go do as you suggest and play another game, which many do everytime someone releases something new to a game, or a new game.

It is what it is. *shrugs*

You cant be more wrong:)

I have kid, job and family and im not sleeping in this game like you think. Im playing it over 4 yers and still enjoys it. There is quite enough things to do if you log on for 3-4 hours per day. If you loged for more you dont have life.

Im not buying gear Im farming it and making it, and it gives me grate pleasure when I farm and save for something for few weeks or months and then get it. So Im actually doing something in game and have fun while Im doing it instead of qqing.

Since you dont have clue about me dont assume things please. Others are entitled to their oppinion Im sure Im entitled to.

While you mostly stated what kind of person Im and what Im doing in game, I was actually talking about why I think that game is not dead.

And yes AGAIN that topic!!! Cause talking that something is dead while in the same time that thing is running still (at least was when I was last time on) is pointless.

And yes to every single person that is bored with game will say, just leave it and do sothing else. If only friends are holding you here you can talk to them on skype or something. Every person should do somthing that enjoys in free time and have fun. Dont se the point in torturing yourselfe.

So PWI is alive, when it dies we will for sure know.
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Most people which play on us/eu servers are from the northern hemisphere. And at summer time we always had a low activity. It's called real life. Some people prefer to swim in non-virtual water.

And for high levels which don't help lowbies/newcommers: that's the fault of the managers/devs.

THEY SHOULD REWARD ME FOR HELPING LOWBIES!!

* Why the hell do I get crappy exp for a tabbed FB?? I want AT LEAST 2 MILLION (!) exp per FB99 boss now. Otherwise it's just a waste of time for me, I want to see a progress on my toons. And the tabber of FB99 should get a +50 def lvl blessing which expires after leaving area.

* Why the hell is the blood of the FB bosses usless? If they are NOT able to make it useful for years now (same with dragon quest molds), it's totally the fault of the game designers.

* Till lvl 94 you should get also a reward for helping others killing bosses which you get in your 60s.

* They increased Quest rewards. Good idea for lowbies. But if you want me to do quests on map with my lvl 90/100+ characters, you have to reward me WAY more. I have completed almost all existing quests on 2 characters, before the release of hyper stones. I have no reason to repeat this on other characters.

And for end-game people which solo most stuff: the reason is also the design of the game.

* In a system where you have to pick drops after boss kill, you have to trust the other people in your party. You have so rely on so called "in-game" friends. If they are not online or not motivated to spam an instance to make coins, you lost.

I'm glad that also the devs recognized this design flaw and added more content like basic badges, AEU quest rewards and new SoT/Aba TM rewards. But in HH, were the big money for the farmers is, it's still a problem.

* For adults it's also a problem that too many kiddies play this game. Uneducated kiddies. Which beg, complain and perma QQ for hours = no fun. They e.g. tell you that they need just a special ws mold, but after boss they just pick everything w/o asking. My bl is not big enough to add them all.

@thread/op
    Nope, game is not dead. We had less acitivity in 2008, just lowbie areas were more crowded at this time. When everyone which is online would go to one of the lvl 1-40 areas, you would recognize this too.
    What many people miss, is the feeling of the "first love". But this won't come back in a game which you play for years. I still play just because of 2x jump, no kidding. :P
  • Takashi_MAGE - Archosaur
    Takashi_MAGE - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    b:angry I started this game 2 years back took a break and came back to finish the journey
    that I started. I have to say now that there is no end in sight and all they did was make the road longer and more misrable. I feel like im getting a speeding ticket every time i die.
    There is no help, there is no solution, this is a dead end street and a waste of time and money and life itself. You spend all your time pressing WASD until your fingers fall off.
    I have wasted to much on this for people I dont know who dont know me. Nameless faceless 3d models who are cartoonish and lifeless. Some 25 year old CEO who makes games for a living is raking in millions if not more just by keeping his computers on. He drives around living the life while you sit at home in your chair pressing WASD and clicking.
    PWI creaters have the real fashions, the real monuts and bike and cars and boat and real friends lists on their moblie devices. This game is not your life, unplug and get out of the house and away from the screen. I emplore you to take a break from this as I am now doing and get outside and do somthing recreational and good for your health. Computer games like so much else is just a Matrix to keep you blind to the fact that your a slave to the company that owns you. I feel that this game is not what is DYING, but its the people that play it. Look in the mirror before you go grey and miss out on meeting real people.
    How offten at the dinner table do you say to your family, oh i farmed this today on this game i play. To have them look at you like your out of your mind. I have lost my life in entertainment and games, when i should have been making friends who want to talk to me and help me and enjoy my company. Instead ive become a fat lazy coward who can do nothing except press WASD and click. This game has taken 2 years that i cannot get back. It the time that is worth somthing in this life, not paychecks or gears or mats or pixles or programs or toons. Wake up everyone and live again. When your dead in a box it wont matter how many toons have r9 recast. Im so tired of movies and games controling us. Please wake up you blue pills, its time to come back to the real world. When PWI pulls the plug how many will die and have nothing left in life to live for. Dont let this be you. Break free now. Read a book, study, meditate, learn a craft, get a hobby, somthing other then waste time clicking and WASDing. Please I implore you for humanity sake.

b:surrender
    edited July 2013
    well...hmm... entertaining bussiness is not to blame for your addictions, and some of us are actually sane and know difference between game and reality.

Let me guess after you rage quit you will open your tv and spend at least 3-4 hours waching some stuped movie with actors and derictiors that have fancie fash, crazy cars and live in mansions, right?
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You mean like your retorts originality? >.<

Have you honestly seen less people playing on it in the past couple of years? Less is not more. More is better than less.

Yes, I still log into the game - and have hope that it continues and improves enough to see new players packing Tusk Town once again, since most of us never wasted coin to buy heads or a big room in FC. *has said enough, and scampers off to be a living farming toon*

I have no clue what you are talking about. Are you agreeing or diagreeing? I've been playing for 5 years, I remember the tusk town days. why would I want to stand around again in tusk town and do nothing, when there is plenty in the game to do. The game is not dead. It always dies down during warmer times of the year, people have real lives. HT server is packed even more than before, more shops, more people running around, tons of people playing nw. I can still easily find a full squad with no problem.

Every other day someone is posting about the game being dead. If it seems dead to them, then find another game, my heart won't skip a beat for one person leaving. For every one person that leaves, 2 toons are created. No sweat off my back.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lol here we go again, but to add my lil bit i dont think the game is dead or particularly dieng yes there is a slow influx of new player but then there is a much much larger amount of other games on offer these days and for server's becomming inactive it think it could have alot to do with many of the older player's are well now older so have more RL commitments so less time to invest into the game it doesnt mean every1 has gone or there wont be any new players to keep the servers going ultimately you can't rly discuss a game been dead on its forums as if it were dead and every1 left who would you be takling to/with? the fact ppl are here posting and talknig about whats new what needs changed etc means there ppl still playin so not dead
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just keep enjoying the game. Perhaps when I no longer do, I too will project my emotions onto the game and declare everybody's interest dead because mine is.

No there are plenty of us still playing, still enjoying. It might seem like the majority are unhappy but that's because most of the happy people are busy playing while the unhappy people are here, venting.

I'm sorry you guys no longer like the game and I hope you find a series of things that make you happy as you play, get bored, complain and move on to the next one. You know that's going to be the sequence, don't you?

I decline to be convinced that I'm not having fun, but thanks for the input.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear
    CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sorry. Math error. Revenue is actually down $17 million (13% decrease) from last year and profits are down $13 million (39% decrease). The loss of 300,000 players (32% decrease) is accurate.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/29/perf...release-slate/

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...-for-new-games

One year's dip doesn't mean the game is dying.

No business has steady lines upward. It's all about ups and downs but paying more attention to the general trend. If there's data on that, then perhaps we could extrapolate. But even so, there's a lot of guesswork, and we never know what's in store next for PWI.

As for the game. I love the game. And I think there's a lot to work on but they're getting there.
    I copied Desdi's font color. It's too pretty. Forgive me Desdi b:thanks
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    b:angry I started this game 2 years back took a break and came back to finish the journey
    that I started. I have to say now that there is no end in sight and all they did was make the road longer and more misrable. I feel like im getting a speeding ticket every time i die.
    There is no help, there is no solution, this is a dead end street and a waste of time and money and life itself. You spend all your time pressing WASD until your fingers fall off.
    I have wasted to much on this for people I dont know who dont know me. Nameless faceless 3d models who are cartoonish and lifeless. Some 25 year old CEO who makes games for a living is raking in millions if not more just by keeping his computers on. He drives around living the life while you sit at home in your chair pressing WASD and clicking.
    PWI creaters have the real fashions, the real monuts and bike and cars and boat and real friends lists on their moblie devices. This game is not your life, unplug and get out of the house and away from the screen. I emplore you to take a break from this as I am now doing and get outside and do somthing recreational and good for your health. Computer games like so much else is just a Matrix to keep you blind to the fact that your a slave to the company that owns you. I feel that this game is not what is DYING, but its the people that play it. Look in the mirror before you go grey and miss out on meeting real people.
    How offten at the dinner table do you say to your family, oh i farmed this today on this game i play. To have them look at you like your out of your mind. I have lost my life in entertainment and games, when i should have been making friends who want to talk to me and help me and enjoy my company. Instead ive become a fat lazy coward who can do nothing except press WASD and click. This game has taken 2 years that i cannot get back. It the time that is worth somthing in this life, not paychecks or gears or mats or pixles or programs or toons. Wake up everyone and live again. When your dead in a box it wont matter how many toons have r9 recast. Im so tired of movies and games controling us. Please wake up you blue pills, its time to come back to the real world. When PWI pulls the plug how many will die and have nothing left in life to live for. Dont let this be you. Break free now. Read a book, study, meditate, learn a craft, get a hobby, somthing other then waste time clicking and WASDing. Please I implore you for humanity sake.

b:surrender

Gratz, now that you are enlightened, you are using all your keysb:victory
    Alas, you could substitute them with only one: Q b:bye

also, when you are dead in a box it won't matter how many "real fashions, the real monuts and bike and cars and boat and real friends lists on their moblie devices" you have either.

and by the way? I'd rather be plugged in the matrix anyway. our fantasy is superior to reality.
    you only purge once #yopo