Throwback Thursday / Do you hear that? OHMYGODHE'SATITAGAIN

Options
124»

Comments

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Second Question: Do you think calling someone a name makes you look cool or like a big man? Because you know what it does in reality? make you look like you're trying pathetically to grasp at straws when trying to get on someones nerves..

1. You're an idiot.
    you're just a heartless and horrible person.. awhh.. :c

I could resist doing this as much as I can resist Van`s chest hair.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Firest Question... LOL at the +5 R9... the fact that that is standard is hilarious... and you can ask around the server if you want to know who I am.

Second question... You put a question and a statement... before getting the answer all in one, at the same time. You are showing how stupid you really are here... Why ask a question then size up the subject before getting an answer? And to clarify, it is to entertain myself with responses like your's. If that isn't clear yet, you baited right into it with your HORRIBLE english.

Third Question... To be entertained - I don't think you realize how PWI operates. I don't think you have played this game long enough to have any social influence on the ideals or the motivations behind any action. TO tie it all in, the fact that you said R9 +5 to kill me just goes to show how **** of the generation you came from truly is.

And to summarize, I do not do this for attention, I do it for entertainment. There is no pathetic argument here as there is NO argument... simply stating facts and observations. You are simply a "NEWBIE" to what once was. I put no stock in your posts and realize you are just simply trying to post because you can.

At the end of the day, you are a child to the PWI environment and do not appreciate what it once was and what it can be. Your R9+5 phrase alone... categorized your naivety, good day sir. b:victory

1. I know who you are, the guy who used Kat for his R9 right? or the idiot who tried to kill me in SP? Your pick, option number three is just downright ***** though.

2. You obviously missed the point. I asked you a question, which I btw i didn't get an answer for and then I told you my opinion on what you had said.
    Also you used the word "your's" in the same sentence as accusing me of having "HORRIBLE English" and as to my knowledge that word doesn't even exist.
    The fact that your rebuttal was to find flaws in in my "English" instead of my argument is rightly hilarious btw.

3. Rofl... Not everyone can be around since the beginning, you're making yourself out to be some sort of lord of all knowing, which is just so much **** XD.

You already insulted my intelligence in your post but you forgot to mention that you yourself are extremely intelligence impaired,
    You're judging me on how long I've played PW when you know nothing about me what-so-ever.
    +You don't even KNOW how long I've played or what i know.

Oh and btw, it's "madame" not "sir".

ah, and @the other posts:
    -removed-

@Diz, do you ever actually say anything useful on threads or just like to let people know you're watching?

-removed-

@HideYoHubby, Quote 1 that you have there is a true statement, not calling someone a name, and I'm pretty sure Quote 2, is taken out of context, and there is an "or" in front of it, but I'm not going to expend the energy to go look for it, unlike you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
    edited July 2013
    Options

@HideYoHubby, Quote 1 that you have there is a true statement, not calling someone a name, and I'm pretty sure Quote 2, is taken out of context, and there is an "or" in front of it, but I'm not going to expend the energy to go look for it, unlike you.

So 140+ IQ = idiot these days? Man, I really need to hit the books.

As for 2nd one? The "or" didnt change meaning of it in any relevant manner. When I state I dont feel bad before you reply to me with ""Either you feel bad or you are heartless and horrible person" there, in any intelligent discussion, really is no "or". Then again I really question why I keep falling in the trap of assuming anything intelligent out of you.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    So 140+ IQ = idiot these days? Man, I really need to hit the books.

As for 2nd one? The "or" didnt change meaning of it in any relevant manner. When I state I dont feel bad before you reply to me with ""Either you feel bad or you are heartless and horrible person" there, in any intelligent discussion, really is no "or". Then again I really question why I keep falling in the trap of assuming anything intelligent out of you.

-Also, I'm not sure about you, but in general I think I care how I make people feel!! so If I upset a group of people greatly then I usually feel bad about it.. but... maybe expecting that much from other people, like you was too much? Or maybe.. you're just a heartless and horrible person.. awhh.. :c

Technically; 1. I said "maybe" implying that you may or may not be a horrible person and 2. that isn't exactly calling you a name O.o'
    which is what you where trying to infer that I was doing, correct?

FYI stating your supposed IQ means nothing, some of the most intelligent and brilliant minded people in the world can't even form coherent sentences.

-removed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    So much here, so little time.
    We havent seen Rogue show up with full 80 yet and like I said I never expected them to fall like that, w/o even trying to put up a fight. So while I expected balance to shift I really did expect quite a bit more from

See earlier post. That's what we are saying - to not see the balance shift so significantly when rogue isn't even showing a full 80 for tw is . . . . well, just see prior post.
    But ultimately So Hot had to disband, there was no easy, risk free way to dominate bigger factions and there was no motivation in leadership to take anything but the most boring and easy path. Staying in So Hot wasnt an option and arguing like we should of done that is stupid.

Well, what you state as a throw away line is our major point: you wanted to beat up on the top faction without having to work for it. And once again, that's fine - just don't expect us to believe it was for "better competition."

Staying in So Hot wasnt an option and arguing like we should of done that is stupid.

Again, no one is telling you what you SHOULD have done. YOU are telling us WHY you did what you did, and we are saying f:poo
    \

Ps. I know how you play this game, mostly logging just for NW/TW and thats fine, its how you enjoy the game and I can clearly see why you only care bout TW balance in your faction decisions. Thats not true for all though and trying to argue with only TW in mind is narrow minded.

Clearly. We are just saying that YOU need to stop CITING tw balance as a reason for YOUR decision. Because we ain't buying it.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I still can't believe some of the "founders" of this server still squabble among the loud minority.

Am I a founding father? "Father BLOODMYSTIC", "BLOODMYSTIC'S Day", I can see it now . . . . . .
    MISTERCAPITALIZEALLMYCHARACTERSNAMESBECAUSEITMAKESMEUNIQUELYUNIQUE
    (Thought you played PWI to hold off for ***... Dafuq you still here nab. You'll never beat the cash shoppers for 'cereal.)
    Evidently G W 2 is Bleeped

Um, I resemble that remark. But since clearly I have kept up with the cash shoppers and was forced to have the name I do, he simply must mean someone else . . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Cleaned up some posts in here, guys please keep it on-topic.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

1. I know who you are, the guy who used Kat for his R9 right? or the idiot who tried to kill me in SP? Your pick, option number three is just downright ***** though.

2. You obviously missed the point. I asked you a question, which I btw i didn't get an answer for and then I told you my opinion on what you had said.
    Also you used the word "your's" in the same sentence as accusing me of having "HORRIBLE English" and as to my knowledge that word doesn't even exist.
    The fact that your rebuttal was to find flaws in in my "English" instead of my argument is rightly hilarious btw.

3. Rofl... Not everyone can be around since the beginning, you're making yourself out to be some sort of lord of all knowing, which is just so much **** XD.

You already insulted my intelligence in your post but you forgot to mention that you yourself are extremely intelligence impaired,
    You're judging me on how long I've played PW when you know nothing about me what-so-ever.

1. He's also the guy who made the notorious drunk post AGAINST Proski's first uprising when it was Narla v. Elusive and drove him all whack-job (though he had a fine time blaming the fact that Nahk's "Legacay" aka Narla was something he was always living in the shadow of. SHould still be somewhere on these forums if you do a serch. He thrived SOOO MUCH on "PWI politics and state of the server" and cared so much about it that he got worried sick over it. Oh yeah, and he tore Narla apart (well took the huge backlash for it when it was other peoples idea to leave) however he did want a map reset and I was present at the meeting that created Nemesis in the background.

But yeah he's also still the d.bag that used Kat's hard earned money for his gear tsk tsk. Im surprised she can still be as nice as she is after all that BS.

3. I was around since the beginning as well (ok well technically during the "second week" ) and even those from the beginning of the server couldnt predict how everything was going to go down. Peoples lives changed in that 3 year span of time and he wasnt around consistantly just like most vets of the server. We all at some point left for a few months and then came back.

b:shutup

Anyways Proski wheres my server upset? Im getting bored of the usual tier 3 faction drama on WC XD
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    @ BLOOD-well as long as you're not lumping ALL of SoHot in the "youre TW balance reason is BS blah blah blah" then fine. But pardon me, I WILL get offended if you categorize me in such broad sweeping terms.

My selfish reason? I wanted 1k so I could make apoth. A good chunk of ppl know I farmed herbs to afford most of my gears and apoth just speeds that up considerably b:shutup plus looking at all Definace had anyways itwas only a matter of time before they aquired 1k.

I also had been hard pressed by BNoobed to join for a good while anyways. But Tubbies was still a reputation problem so I snuck myself into Nem for a bit after I stopped playing for 3 months and came back.

I can't TW properly without a good few meatshileds in front of me anyways against R93rd casted factions anyways so damn squishy. *shifty eyes*

ok, ok, I'm not being entirely honest.

Yes 1) I like my apoth and 2) been asked to join for a while. 3) is just utter bs. I really enjoy playing and being in the same factions as those I was in with in Nem/SoHot and Ascend, Rescind, etc. and they happened to have the people that pissed me off LESS than Rouge. No fault of Rouges but I didnt think I'd feel very comfortable there.

Besides you should know how Rouge operates by now when a faction gets too bloated-wait out a few TWs make ppl RQ/pewpew/be bored then come back with their full force and/or "entice" a gank. ;D you dont have to encourage it.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Oh and btw, it's "madame" not "sir".

ah, and @the other posts:
    -removed-

@Diz, do you ever actually say anything useful on threads or just like to let people know you're watching?

-removed-

lol Thanks for the laughs. And in SP? You must not have been memorable, I don't remember you at all. And everything else you actually said... lol, can't believe you actually wasted your time responding.
    b:laugh
    Winning b:pleased
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    1. He's also the guy who made the notorious drunk post AGAINST Proski's first uprising when it was Narla v. Elusive and drove him all whack-job (though he had a fine time blaming the fact that Nahk's "Legacay" aka Narla was something he was always living in the shadow of. SHould still be somewhere on these forums if you do a serch. He thrived SOOO MUCH on "PWI politics and state of the server" and cared so much about it that he got worried sick over it. Oh yeah, and he tore Narla apart (well took the huge backlash for it when it was other peoples idea to leave) however he did want a map reset and I was present at the meeting that created Nemesis in the background.

But yeah he's also still the d.bag that used Kat's hard earned money for his gear tsk tsk. Im surprised she can still be as nice as she is after all that BS.

3. I was around since the beginning as well (ok well technically during the "second week" ) and even those from the beginning of the server couldnt predict how everything was going to go down. Peoples lives changed in that 3 year span of time and he wasnt around consistantly just like most vets of the server. We all at some point left for a few months and then came back.

b:shutup

Anyways Proski wheres my server upset? Im getting bored of the usual tier 3 faction drama on WC XD

Didn't really read it but can't believe all of this (what is in red) is in parentheses. My eyes bled a little.
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Didn't really read it but can't believe all of (what is in red) is in parentheses. My eyes bled a little.

Oh yeah my keyboards been herp derping lately. I really need to get it checked.b:surrender It probably because I leave it on for a few days at a time elling stuff.

*selling geez ;-;

Since sarcasm abounds in this forums, why not add a bit of salt and pepper to it all, right? XD I'm sorry I can't even tell myself whether I'm being serious or joking. Fast food makes a person bitter-which is why I'm quitting this week >_>
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Oh yeah my keyboards been herp derping lately. I really need to get it checked.b:surrender It probably because I leave it on for a few days at a time elling stuff.

*selling geez ;-;

Since sarcasm abounds in this forums, why not add a bit of salt and pepper to it all, right? XD I'm sorry I can't even tell myself whether I'm being serious or joking. Fast food makes a person bitter-which is why I'm quitting this week >_>

Haha! b:laugh
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    lol Thanks for the laughs. And in SP? You must not have been memorable, I don't remember you at all. And everything else you actually said... lol, can't believe you actually wasted your time responding.
    b:laugh

k then, the fact that you haven't come up with anything and have again resorted to the use of finding posts funny and laughing tells me that you are indeed here just to get attention.

...Sort of feel sorry for you that your life is that pathetic :c.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Options

k then, the fact that you haven't come up with anything and have again resorted to the use of finding posts funny and laughing tells me that you are indeed here just to get attention.

...Sort of feel sorry for you that your life is that pathetic :c.

And yet you keep giving him attention, hows that working for you? xD
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Should we get the crew of getting this thread closed too?

Come at us with World Chat in game, Nissoss is gone so you got the challenge.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options

Well I just sort of had to get the last say in, 'cause I like always being right(ish) so quite fine actually :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Options

Well I just sort of had to get the last say in, 'cause I like always being right(ish) so quite fine actually :o

Well hows being right is working for you? The thread you started, which got already locked, was started and followed with statements of which none were true.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Well hows being right is working for you? The thread you started, which got already locked, was started and followed with statements of which none were true.

The discussion of locked threads within the forums is against the ToS.
    and besides, what is viewed as truth or not is within the eye of the beholder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Options

The discussion of locked threads within the forums is against the ToS.
    and besides, what is viewed as truth or not is within the eye of the beholder.

IIts one thing to call Snowden traitor for the latest international spy scandal. It`s quite another to call him woman.
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    LOL when its not even a merger, you are enticing flames and attention which you clearly want.b:chuckle

Want proof to counter what you believe to be "true"? The street works both ways-but be warned purposely blinding yourself to the facts around you almost make you ignorant by choice, not by circumstance which is more unacceptable and troll-worthy ;D

DAMMIT VAN ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    hahahaha, I didn't even realize he was in this thread. I think I've made two posts in the last year that had nothing to do with him, and without fail, my dear friend comes back to warmly greet me (http://i.imgur.com/cQ5J4R6.jpg) he's like that ex you bump into in public that tells you how great she's doing, while you think to yourself "ah-hah, those ben and jerry love handles must've come with the promotion, " only in this case, he's some really scrawny looking hipster.

so when are you, banana and icezicle coming to my house to "fight me" again? cable can come record it.

http://i.imgur.com/ncraYGH.png

you maaaaaaaaaaaad
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    WTH even geo is here
    1. He's also the guy who made the notorious drunk post AGAINST Proski's first uprising when it was Narla v. Elusive and drove him all whack-job

heyy >; ( you're supposed to let me introduce him.

in his heydey, geogaddi was the first person to ever actually cry on our server from game-related trolling. from fits of rage after losing meaningless tw's, to disheveld, booze induced makeout sessions with his mic that sounded something like "hrumhf fh i just humrum, i just don't get it, hrumfrhumf, why me?" to his final resting place, where he still reflects to the nurturing beats of eminem's "no love" while playing some other mmorpg.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    lol, wnb, how can you possibly still be arguing with a girl online, she's like the sweetest chick one could talk to. are you guys all really that bothered by what a 19 year old says, that you have to try and rally your friends to troll her? wow haha.

the whole point of this thread was to get people to stop letting their petty drama dictate their decisions in game, because TW almost always suffers as a result. it had nothing to do with rogue losing, and it has nothing to do with people wanting to join defiance because they like the faction, have friends there, or just think its a good fit. good for those people, really, that's not sarcasm. I don't have anything against anyone there.

want to join defiance because of the **** you've been feeding us though? oh no no no no no, that doesn't fly around here homie. you were not in some helpless situation, you could have took other options, you could have done a lot of things if you wanted to find a better fight, so acting surprised that rogue is "crumbling" means you're either an idiot, or you are accomplishing exactly what you set out to do, 15 and 20 minute TW's.
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    lol, wnb, how can you possibly still be arguing with a girl online, she's like the sweetest chick one could talk to. are you guys all really that bothered by what a 19 year old says, that you have to try and rally your friends to troll her? wow haha.

the whole point of this thread was to get people to stop letting their petty drama dictate their decisions in game, because TW almost always suffers as a result. it had nothing to do with rogue losing, and it has nothing to do with people wanting to join defiance because they like the faction, have friends there, or just think its a good fit. good for those people, really, that's not sarcasm. I don't have anything against anyone there.

want to join defiance because of the **** you've been feeding us though? oh no no no no no, that doesn't fly around here homie. you were not in some helpless situation, you could have took other options, you could have done a lot of things if you wanted to find a better fight, so acting surprised that rogue is "crumbling" means you're either an idiot, or you are accomplishing exactly what you set out to do, 15 and 20 minute TW's.

b:kiss

Oh little ol' me is just here to laugh and point when certain things are being ignored (reference to-taxi ticketing the carp out of all the nem officers and such) If she's less cray cray now, good for her-but to claim she was never cray cray is like saying Geo was never drunk and never cared about server politics. Theres plenty evidence to go around for both. :P

Sorry I spoiled your fun intro to Geo Proski D: huggles?
    edited July 2013
    Options

b:kiss

****? If its really that much to assume 2nd strongest faction on server would be able to field full 80 then yes, I`m an idiot. We both know for a fact there is potential for Rogue to pull full 80 and just cause that potential isnt being used really doesnt make accounting it "talking ****".

Things I have actually said:

1. Rogue was stronger prior to So Hot joining, this is clearly indicated by 4 wins in row for Rogue over Defiance.

2. I never said "balancing" TWs out was even the biggest reason for joining Defiance but common sense dictates that if you want to stick with the main group, Defiance was better option for good TWs due fact above.

3. I log on for more than just weekend and I honestly cant stay in faction just for TW these days anymore. Call it going soft, whatever, seems like I have changed my priorities.

I do want to see you point those "many things we could of done". When main group of friends wanted to stick together in same faction and So Hot would of disbanded either way.

Edit: Why should I care she is 19yo chick? Where I come from 19yo is considered adult and thus responsible for herself. And no, I will not treat her any different just because she happens to have ****.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

so when are you, banana and icezicle coming to my house to "fight me" again? cable can come record it.

You know, homosexual marriage is allowed now in California. I think both of guys can make the greatest couple that can unite PWI players together. I'll be sure to record the kissing moment.b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Since this thread has been derailed, going to close it.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.