Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    First of all, sorry if I'm bumping up a super old thread that I should let die. I just wanted to bring up some names I was surprised I haven't seen as much here that I believe are quite exceptional at their class and roles. I will exclude all Karma people because what would MY word be worth if I actually mentioned them as the "best" being in the same guild? Therefore, Karma guildies excluded, I think these people deserve more than what the server gives them credit for.

Note: I won't give an opinion on less played classes who probably have less than 5 people pvp competitive enough to be nominated as "best" because being the "best" of say...three people is kind of....well you get my point.

BM: Beuhar_fr. I know I've mentioned him long ago before and I'm glad that his name has come up a couple times at least now, showing that other people are recognizing the skill of his bm gameplay despite being in a less competitive tw guild and not pking.

Edit 1: oh, and I forgot to mention that I was surprised Frodinho has come up as many times has he did without a single mention of Shiyuan yet. Some certain friends I speak to and I believe Shiyuan is very exceptional in pvp, very likely GD's best fielded bm in TW and PK. He's kept up with the constantly changing face of pvp and does it well without forgetting the very basics, which I think many I see have, *cough* marrow, for example.

Wizard: I was about to not give an opinion on this because I could not think of 5 wizards not including Karma people that could compete as the "best" of this class, but I changed my mind. Ararat, Keomi, pimpin, shoyahz, etc, came to mind, and I don't care what flame I'm going to get for this one, but out of the wizards I've seen against me, the best here would be Sheswes. I give this title to him because I feel he is most efficient in pvp gameplay in terms of the weight he pulls. For example, in TW, I feel that a wizard's efficiency is similar to an archer when NOT chasing catapult barbs. Therefore, skipping all the long technicalities, I feel that Sheswes likely kills/forces retreats on more people over TIME than another wizard even if he might take more deaths than say...Ararat, thus, his efficiency is higher.

Barb: Matroskin. I don't remember if I've mentioned him before, but I'm surprised he hasn't come up here yet. Great cycle of skills, great judgment, slightly less gear than other barbs maybe that might open him to a few one shots from spark users, but really, what kind of skill does it display on either side when its a 1-shot?

Additionally, I would like to mention _blazin here from going against him in NW. Once again, less gear, but great survival skill cycle. Basically same as Matro.

Veno: LolaBlack. Some GD might have heard me express this already because I have been asked my opinion on their best veno. Less purges than the other venos maybe, but I believe lola has the best judgment when it comes to WHEN to purge and when she needs to retreat based on her gear.

Cleric: Despite having so many to consider, this really isn't hard for me to pick because I believe these 2 clerics are far beyond whoever else that comes to mind. Taeylia (and I'm glad to see that someone has mentioned her, although I forgot who, sorry) and LALABELLA. Good play on their roles, good judgment, and most definitely helps whatever team they're with excel more than another cleric would have. Once again, I DO realize they do not have as crazy gear as some others that might come to mind, but I feel like they do more for their team and for themselves with what they DO have than the others that might be nominated here.

Archer: So many... I haven't thought this one through at this time so I'll have to get back to it, lol. Will have to edit later when I actually log on and play so I might be miraculously inspired to narrow it down to a person.

Psy, Sin, Seeker, Mystic: Not enough people come to mind yet to compare. See note above. I will edit if necessary later.
  • Ingrafer - Heavens Tear
    Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I vote Ingrafer as 1 of the best cleric's. f:shame
    (even tho my gear is **** and I hate playing my class)
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Additionally, I would like to mention _blazin here from going against him in NW. Once again, less gear, but great survival skill cycle. Basically same as Matro.

Other than Ehmi, Blazin has the best geared barb on the server, so not sure what you mean with less gear?

To add to your list with which I agree - apart from Wes, he's a n00b.

Seeker: FlailSticks, hands down the most skilled seeker on HT imo.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Other than Ehmi, Blazin has the best geared barb on the server, so not sure what you mean with less gear?

To add to your list with which I agree - apart from Wes, he's a n00b.

Seeker: FlailSticks, hands down the most skilled seeker on HT imo.

I haven't checked blazin's gear in a while but if he put Jades in hes beaten ehmi in gear catagory

• korath14
    korath14 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I haven't checked blazin's gear in a while but if he put Jades in hes beaten ehmi in gear catagory

I think blaze has full r9 s3 mostly josd shArded with new tome and ornaments last i chked

Hate typing on iphone
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Xue best psy b:sad
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    BM: Esemeli
    Wizard: Evanera
    Barb: FluffyRoar wins every aspect of this
    Veno: Mystic-Night
    Cleric: Who cares
    Archer: Who cares
    Sin: Who cares (btw you missed a colon for this category, I had to type it out myself after copy and pasting what you put. I'm offended at the amount of effort you pretty much forced me to put in to make this look proper, jerk.)
    Psy: Who cares
    Seeker: Who cares
    Mystic: Mystic <--- It's in the class name so duh!

LOLOLOLOLOL I miss ya bro XD

But seriously. You guys give a **** about this in a pay to win game? All you need is money. No skill involved. The day after this game went Pay to win someone threw $5k into this, 1 shot me the next day and the exodus of many of the old players left along with me. And I believe most of us are still on the rankings evem after 3-4 years of pay to win players taking over.
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    LOLOLOLOLOL I miss ya bro XD

But seriously. You guys give a **** about this in a pay to win game? All you need is money. No skill involved. The day after this game went Pay to win someone threw $5k into this, 1 shot me the next day and the exodus of many of the old players left along with me. And I believe most of us are still on the rankings evem after 3-4 years of pay to win players taking over.

My little dumbass <333 b:dirty

Come back and charge $20k so you can have decent gear, yo!
  • RichCyphr - Heavens Tear
    RichCyphr - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Names I'm surprised I haven't seen more: Professor-x, Jasriana, Hidden-Ninja, PayUpSucka, and of course Tsungfai b:laugh
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Names I'm surprised I haven't seen more: Professor-x, Jasriana, Hidden-Ninja, PayUpSucka, and of course Tsungfai b:laugh

I'm more intrigued why sadpuma doesn't make these lists anymore. Are modern Venos much more competitive now or is this a list that only includes active players?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sadpuma was okay. If we include people who've quit, I'd put Antigone instead, hands down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • korath14
    korath14 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013

do not know professorx to be considered in best category...sorry failed with best gear...
    others are ofc worthy to be in the list....
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2013
    korath14 wrote: »
    do not know professorx to be considered in best category...sorry failed with best gear...
    others are ofc worthy to be in the list....

Yea Profx's skill bar consists of f1-f6 triple spark f7-f8 spamable attacks then the 1- 9 keys are assorted chi pots or immunity pots.

He has the multiple hot keys for one thing so he doesnt mess up the ooo so complicated chain of chi pot, triple spark, spamable skill. >.>

• SpearSpark - Heavens Tear
    SpearSpark - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    im a bm, so im only gonna comment on my own class..

all the bms i have seen and encountered in ht. top two would be Kugav Shiyuan

they are strong by them self or with squad.

i had never pay attention to beuhar until alpha has mentioned him alot of times last year, but

since everyone else i know told me hes a very solid bm ill put him as thrid.

of course this is for bms thats still active..

if it was back in the days.. theres Taleon, Corz...
    往事如烟
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Denrae. Sexiest voice too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    BM: ConnerBMx
    Wizard: ConnerW (rest in peace)
    Barb: ConnerB
    Veno: ConnerV
    Cleric: ConnerCx
    Archer: ConnerA
    Sin: ConnerS
    Psy: ConnerPxTWA
    Seeker: idk
    Mystic: ConnerMx
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Floo_ - Heavens Tear
    _Floo_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Since I do not fight much people in PK n TW but here is my list

Barb : Matroskin, definitely. Best apoth timing and genie skills in TW (who gave me tons of work during Enrage days =.=), followed by The_Wall. I don't fight much of barb in PK so I'm not going to comment on barb pkers.

BM : I would say Frodinho, Sano, Kugav for now. Their timing of stun in TW and PK are the best I've seen (and I still hate Sano and Kugav for chasing me in TW/PK -__-)

Veno : I think a lot of people for my opinion about veno, I would say gracehana and modangry for TW veno. They know their roles in TW.

Wizard : Scrubby, Evanera, and Keita. First two maybe talk a lot but from my experience in fighting wizards, they are the most difficult to kill,(can I vote myself for this category? :D), and for LA wizards I would say Ararat.

Cleric : Alphanei, most difficult cleric I've ever tried to fight. I would also nominated Kalahn for most helpful cleric in HT! <3 Kal!!!

Archer : surprisingly that no one votes for thehate and djracer. +1 for Noveriot, also.

Psychic : mmmmweed. some people mention prof_x, but I would still saying OG is better than him.

Sin : no comment for spark + IG class. :X

Seeker : PedroSner and Flailsticks are the best in seeker class.

Mystic : OpalAsh, hands down. I heard that Jasriana is a good mystic, but never fought and play with him/her, so no comment for that.

b:victoryThese are from Floo.
  • myhercrapes
    myhercrapes Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    BM: Hong
    Wizard: Cheaper
    Cleric: Blessing
    Archer: TheHate
    Barb: Gyonax
    Veno: Antigone
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2013
    Denrae. Sexiest voice too.

"Assist me for Denrae"

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "Assist me for Denrae"

Before he **** all our clerics!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • HerWiz - Heavens Tear
    HerWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    BM: Beuhar_fr
    Wizard: Tsungfai
    Barbarian: Domgrath
    Venomancer: Mystic-Night
    Archer: Tied - GTIMIKEE or the crazy s3 r9 one who's an officer for Pinoy... forgot his name, haven't played in a while.
    Cleric: Alphanei - also known as the indestructible cleric.
    Psychic: Damnation_? LOL Maybe there's better ones now, but no argument that dammy was pretty good.
    Assassin: OnTheEdge, don't like him... but come on.
    Seeker: Trololwut
    Mystic: Me; I'm the best Mystic. Shut up. Excluding me then Jasriana. But I make Jasriana my ***** cuz I'm the best Mystic.
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    BM: ConnerBMx
    Wizard: ConnerW (rest in peace)
    Barb: ConnerB
    Veno: ConnerV
    Cleric: ConnerCx
    Archer: ConnerA
    Sin: ConnerS
    Psy: ConnerPxTWA
    Seeker: idk
    Mystic: ConnerMx

-_-
    Wow forever alone much?
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    BM:

Wizard: Scrubby

Barb: Dmograth

Veno: gracehana

Cleric: Alphanei

Archer: GTIMIKEE And QueenBii is fine

Sin: Elysain And Soon bananax =p

Psy: profesor_x And Xuela :D

Seeker: Flailsticks and PedroSner (Even i hate him as hell =p)

Mystic: OpalAsh She really deserve being one of the best on our server :D
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2013
    Before he **** all our clerics!

" Ohh god Denrae got in the base. The base buffer died"