What's your pet's Inherited Stats/Mood?

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Updated spreadsheet. Three pets left to go! Although I think most Venomancers have a Hercules by now so finding information on the Walker/Magmite may take a while.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Updated spreadsheet. Three pets left to go! Although I think most Venomancers have a Hercules by now so finding information on the Walker/Magmite may take a while.

Do you need info on the Supreme walker?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tweakz wrote: »
    I wish I could find a use for the Moon Toad in PvE because it looks epic! I had a frogling once but it looked like a super fat red eyed tree frog which just doesn't look right.

Thanks, Tweakz. :3
    Yeah I thought the green frog looked awkwardily blobular while I was leveling it, and the big picture of the pets in the status window made it look pretty bad... so I share your sentiment on the pre-evolution frog~. Oddily enough I don't remember thinking it looked weird with one other veno I used to know had it...
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Do you need info on the Supreme walker?

I do :O
    edited July 2013
    I do :O

Oh, you silly foxy, I've had the Supreme walker from the first day of the expansion, I just assumed someone posted all its moods already, being a popular choice ... brb, going to take screenshots of mine lol.

Edit: Back! Ok, did a few fast screenshots :

mood p. 1 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22/v96.png/

mood p. 2 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/q8t8.png/

mood p.3 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/nep3.png/

mood p. 4 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/8a68.png/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Oh, you silly foxy, I've had the Supreme walker from the first day of the expansion, I just assumed someone posted all its moods already, being a popular choice ... brb, going to take screenshots of mine lol.

Edit: Back! Ok, did a few fast screenshots :

mood p. 1 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22/v96.png/

mood p. 2 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/q8t8.png/

mood p.3 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/nep3.png/

mood p. 4 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/8a68.png/

Thanks! f:cute Spreadsheet updated.
    edited July 2013
    Thanks! f:cute Spreadsheet updated.

My pleasure! I really doubt you'll find a magmite soon, though :/ .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EllyFire - Dreamweaver
    EllyFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Need info on the evolution of the dark wanderer? Just evolved it today :)
    "How do you turn this on?"
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I already reported that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Celestial Sting->Illusory Thorn
    Phys Atk: 15/60
    Defense: 14/20
    HP: 1/20
    Attack Lv: 6/50
    Defense Lv: 23/50

Mood: Selfless (Self-Healing, Howl... I'd rather have this one on my giant.)
    Special skill: Tsunami O.o Special skill of Fantastical Angelfish, what's my cacto doing with it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear
    CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Will you be sharing the spreadsheet with us Desdi?

Or did I miss it...
    I copied Desdi's font color. It's too pretty. Forgive me Desdi b:thanks
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Will you be sharing the spreadsheet with us Desdi?

Or did I miss it...

You did miss it... b:chuckle
    You can find it on my sticky guide for the pet upgrade and evolution but otherwise just click.

@Mayfly - b:shocked is it really the tsunami skill or is the name of the skill itself wrong?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Well, the skill description matched that reported for the angelfish. I haven't evolved my plumpfish yet to compare skill damage (plus my plumpfish isn't up to level yet, only tamed it after finding out the turtle didn't make the cut for evolution >.<) Deffy didn't report the special skill on her Thorn.

Edit: what the skill actually does is give a short-term quicken buff. The description is wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Celestial Sting->Illusory Thorn
    Phys Atk: 15/60
    Defense: 14/20
    HP: 1/20
    Attack Lv: 6/50
    Defense Lv: 23/50

Mood: Selfless (Self-Healing, Howl... I'd rather have this one on my giant.)
    Special skill: Tsunami O.o Special skill of Fantastical Angelfish, what's my cacto doing with it?

No, I did say I can't comment on the duration or type of buff somewhere in one of these threads (lol) ,since the description is wrong, but the skill is the proper one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    It is quite funny though...seeing the Tsunami on the Thorn haha but yeah good finding, it's very misleading.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well, the skill description matched that reported for the angelfish. I haven't evolved my plumpfish yet to compare skill damage (plus my plumpfish isn't up to level yet, only tamed it after finding out the turtle didn't make the cut for evolution >.<) Deffy didn't report the special skill on her Thorn.

Edit: what the skill actually does is give a short-term quicken buff. The description is wrong.

My plumpfish with that skill is hitting the water mobs in OUF for over 17k and Phantom of the Grudge for over 15k. I tried it on my unbuffed cleric and it hit for around 1.5k. In one casual 3 hour session; I was able to acquire enough cards for 3 card boss runs. I'm glad I kept this pet, but wonder if the Harpy could do better in water.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Lacie the flying piggy just evolved... Her mood is fierce (don't see much reason to change that since most mood-skills are for PvP anyway)... Her inherited stats:

Attack: 43/65
    Defense: 6/20
    HP: 18/25
    Atk. LV.: 15/50
    Def. LV: 31/50

Don't know if they're amazing or not... But I don't really care... Lacie is a beast now... She could pawn my dog, Boyce, any time if she wanted to... Too bad she can't go into instances... But Boyce doesn't do too bad in BH's now either... f:grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
    edited July 2013
    Oh grats! I can't wait to evolve mine, I think on Tuesday I'll have enough stars :3 . Can you please post a screen shot of the pet and you, I'm curious to see how large it got?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyCaster - Raging Tide
    FoxyCaster - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Lacie the flying piggy just evolved... Her mood is fierce (don't see much reason to change that since most mood-skills are for PvP anyway)... Her inherited stats:

Attack: 43/65
    Defense: 6/20
    HP: 18/25
    Atk. LV.: 15/50
    Def. LV: 31/50

Don't know if they're amazing or not... But I don't really care... Lacie is a beast now... She could pawn my dog, Boyce, any time if she wanted to... Too bad she can't go into instances... But Boyce doesn't do too bad in BH's now either... f:grin

The pig can't go in instances? I'm loving my nix in instances now b:victory
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Only the harpy, monkey king (and their evolved forms), celestial giant and heliacal phoenix can go in all environments, so no, piggy can't dungeon crawl.

Had my 69 veno on the same account as harpy owner pick up a treasure map 2, so decided to transfer the harpy over for a while and level to 70. Level 60 harpy can tank Raged Wraith Chief. (Died twice, once when I nodded off and ran out of mana, and once when I took aggro early in the fight... harpy skills don't give much aggro.) The extra damage harpies do on mobs with Ice Stick and Falling Leaf isn't subject to amping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Oh grats! I can't wait to evolve mine, I think on Tuesday I'll have enough stars :3 . Can you please post a screen shot of the pet and you, I'm curious to see how large it got?

Here yah go~! f:grin
    The pig can't go in instances? I'm loving my nix in instances now b:victory

Nope... Only the expensive pets... I really love how the new Phoenix looks btw... Even though I probably won't be able to get one myself for a really long time... f:worry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    edited July 2013
    Here yah go~! f:grin

Nope... Only the expensive pets... I really love how the new Phoenix looks btw... Even though I probably won't be able to get one myself for a really long time... f:worry

Oh thank you so much! It's soooo cute :3 . Not much bigger than before, just larger ears .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    The extra damage harpies do on mobs with Ice Stick and Falling Leaf isn't subject to amping.

Do you mean the bonus damage is not effected by amplify? I'm kinda confused on what you meant.

Her bonus damage did increase with full buffs when I tried her on bosses etc. though but I don't know which damage amplification affected her exactly (amp, hf, ep etc.) and I never actually tested the unevolved Harpy on anything (too excited to level her b:surrender).
    edited July 2013
    Oh thank you so much! It's soooo cute :3 . Not much bigger than before, just larger ears .

You're welcome... Yeah, I really like her myself too... She's really cute... f:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I reshaped my nix a few days ago here are the stats I got...

Attack: 17/75
    Def: 14/20
    HP: 10/20
    Atk lvl: 80/90
    Def lvl: 25/60

Awesome attack lvl! Though I wonder if I should reshape because the rest of the stats are pretty low.
  • Womansley - Sanctuary
    Womansley - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The extra damage harpies do on mobs with Ice Stick and Falling Leaf isn't subject to amping.

I'm also quite curious what you meant. The only skills I know that don't increase damage with amp act all the same way - I call them one-hit DoT skills XD. (Edged Blur, Absorb Soul, Blade Tornado, the damage done from our Soul Shatter, to name a few) There's a host of benefits from skills doing damage this way, namely the ability to bypass damage reductions skills and defense levels. But a side effect is that these skills generate basically no aggro and don't benefit from attack levels.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i evolute my petite

atm its
    Attack 31/75
    Defense 14/25
    HP 7/20
    Atk. lvl 30/60
    Def. lvl 0/10

i been trying to reshape it..but havent gotten better stats than i have already
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Why are you guys acting all difficult and basically veiled-arguing about what Mayfly said askdnksgns
    What she meant is extremeily obvious
    Ice Stick does 200% skill damage standard and +150% damage to monsters so 350% damage and only the first 200% is amped
    I don't see the problem aplkgdsk.

Also, yeesh, petites don't get defence levels, practically? Well, that's.... that sucks :x
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Do you mean the bonus damage is not effected by amplify? I'm kinda confused on what you meant.

Her bonus damage did increase with full buffs when I tried her on bosses etc. though but I don't know which damage amplification affected her exactly (amp, hf, ep etc.) and I never actually tested the unevolved Harpy on anything (too excited to level her b:surrender).

I haven't tried using rainbow myriad to see if the extra damage increases with myriad, and I'm sage so I can't test if fallen leaf's increases with venomous' wood debuff, but I'm absolutely certain it doesn't increase with amplify damage. You probably saw the increase do to one or more of: elemental seal, glacial spike, myriad rainbow, undine strike (for ice stick) and demon venomous (for fallen leaf and flying flowers). I also haven't checked to see how it changes with differing attack levels/slaying levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Why are you guys acting all difficult and basically veiled-arguing about what Mayfly said askdnksgns
    What she meant is extremeily obvious
    Ice Stick does 200% skill damage standard and +150% damage to monsters so 350% damage and only the first 200% is amped
    I don't see the problem aplkgdsk.

Also, yeesh, petites don't get defence levels, practically? Well, that's.... that sucks :x

I'm not acting, I was just confused because when I saw the Harpy's damage with debuffs I'm certain I saw the bonus damage be amplified, not the base damage but there were a lot of debuffs on the boss at the time and I haven't been able to run anything last few days to test it myself.

Anyhow, just evolved my Hatchling to an Imperial Skeleton. The stats aren't too bad but I really need to reroll the mood when I get the chance to;

30/70 attack
    14/20 defence
    10/20 hp
    26/50 attack levels
    32/50 defence levels

Mood: Fierce
    Craze lvl2
    Mind lvl1

Both skills are PvP oriented and that's not what I want my dino for b:chuckle