BM Question.

Badonkajonck - Archosaur
Badonkajonck - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Blademaster
Hello all.

So I am working on my mums Blademaster for her. To help her along, I have recently acquired the G16 Fist mold from FW. My question is. Would making the G16 fist(assuming I get -int here) Work just as well as the G13 Fists (with -.1)? She is sage. We were looking for a PvE aps build. I tried working it all out on the PWI calc, but my new laptop does not want to work with me on it. ._.

Thank you all in advance for your input. :)
I'm a Forest Eating Hippo.

Currently working in Secret Forrest Location on Arch.

Current Equipment:pwcalc.com/3290bcd3841dc936<-- Buffed
(Tips/advice always welcomed)
Post edited by Badonkajonck - Archosaur on

Comments

• Vaxuhal - Heavens Tear
    Vaxuhal - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Being sage making up the aps can get exspensive rolling -0.10 interval on the g16 fist isn't the easiest task either.

5.0 base build far from impossible

http://pwcalc.com/562c4af5addd7972

How ever having the -0.10 int is going to be the biggest hurdle

4.0 base same stuff just a single int
    http://pwcalc.com/0e76dee8ade4722d

4.0 is entirely workable for PvE and being sage the def reduction from spark should make up for the little hp loss on BP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Badonkajonck - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    I didn't know you could get -.1 was just going to go for a -.05. My main question is. Would 3.33 base aps be better or would the damage coming from G16 compensate for the aps loss? (will probably be using cyclone heel for aps boost)

Another quick question, is having the LA wrists and boots and HA ornies be better then the HA and Evansion?(besides the fact refining the HA ornies giving more def)

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Considering evasion ornies, sage bm, and probably is using Striking Dragons.
    *tags Josh in*

Go!
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Pakoshi - Dreamweaver
    Pakoshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    *tags Josh in*

Go!

b:chuckle
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Evasion ornaments . . . blech.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Evasion ornaments are fine for PVE. Pdef ornaments are a bit better but either one works.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello all.

So I am working on my mums Blademaster for her. To help her along, I have recently acquired the G16 Fist mold from FW. My question is. Would making the G16 fist(assuming I get -int here) Work just as well as the G13 Fists (with -.1)? She is sage. We were looking for a PvE aps build. I tried working it all out on the PWI calc, but my new laptop does not want to work with me on it. ._.

Thank you all in advance for your input. :)
    *tags Josh in*

Go!

The 1st rule of BM club is go demon

The second rule of BM club is go demon

The third rule of bm club is restat to demon if you went sage

4th rule of BM club, dont use evasion ornies.

5th rule of bm club, do the damn math yourself
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013

isn't that the archer club?

tbh, evasion ornies seem cost-efficient to maintain two sets of gear
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    isn't that the archer club?

tbh, evasion ornies seem cost-efficient to maintain two sets of gear

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    *Note: I'm PvE only*

I did a reset on my BM, sold my +10m claws while I only had +6 G15 axes. I tend to only do BH100's. The only BH I feel the claws could come in handy is Metal, and that's only because it allowed me to be tank if needed.

After restat, and cheaply upgrading some equips (thanks NW farmers): I can do much better pulls, much better AoE dd, and obtain the ~13k hp to tank SoT, or Aba much cheaper / safer.

Why? -Because BM aps dd is a joke compared to Assassin's. Because you sacrifice a lot of defense and AoE dd for a piddly amount of 1-1 dd that shouldn't even be a factor in today's PWI. BMs contribute most from HF and GS which can still be maintained w/o derpa claw/fist.

I know people will argue swap equips but that's overhead, unless you have the coin to max everything anyway.

People will argue about acc, but ignore the adds on the ornaments that non aps bms could use, or the 100% acc effect of pdef debuffs.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sage APS:

For a Sage BM to be 5aps, s/he will need:

Full set of the bad stuff: TT99, G15, TT99 orns

Either R8R chest with -int or 2X int on weapon (usually this means s/he is stuck with Deicides/Striking Dragons, neither of which is remotely good)

On top of that s/he will need to cyclone heel every 15 seconds (Sage Cyclone CD reduced to 15 seconds), a total of 2 seconds lost every spark cycle, or 2 seconds between his/er spark cycles, depending on when s/he casts Cyclone.

http://pwcalc.com/25e1e56865f665cd

>>>>

LA Orn + HA vs. HA orn vs. LA

HA orn

http://pwcalc.com/25e1e56865f665cd

LA orn

http://pwcalc.com/7deb3e6182b9ffc8

+10'd with Vit stones, the HA refining bonus is a glorious 512 HP in exchange for a 9.7% loss in P. Defense (2% loss in reduction) and 13.6% M. Defense (3% Reduction).

At lower gear levels, both HA orns and decent rings +5'd will pretty much overtake the defense bonus of HA arms and legs.

>>>

Demon v. Sage

Tell your mum to switch to demon.

With a -0.1 weapon a demon can potentially look like

http://pwcalc.com/71ad4571bd02fd5f

which is a hell lot more defensive than the sage spark reduction on mix G15/G16/TT99, not the least because the lack of need to cast Cyclone heel gives you 2 seconds more DD time, which amounts to a lot more chi and BP returns.

If you went for -0.05 int and r8r with -int, a demon can look like this with SDs (or 2X -int G16 fists)

http://pwcalc.com/7e0f8842a09632a0

Finally as a Demon with Demon bell you can (and should) constantly keep up the 75% pdef spike for your squad, as well as provide a better HF, have better marrows, better CC with demon roar never missing, and (marginally) better damage spikes from demon mastery crits (sage mastery isn't that much better; the addition is to your WEAPON damage, which means that the actual effect is not big at all; it's probably under 1K on axes but I've done so much math for you already; on +10 SDs it's a pitiful 263 damage).

EDIT: And here comes tweakz, who thinks a tiny bit of extra physical damage gained from going pure str 60 dex is worth massive DD, 12 second triple spark cycles, BP heals, tankability, accuracy, crit, better survivability (unless you statted pure Vit? Roll a WB noob), more HF/GS/MSS than a derpa-axe can ever hope to provide, loss of damage from having to stat ambers to not miss everything. You may not out-damage a sin but you will outdamage everything except maybe a claw archer or claw barb, and even then you have the mastery advantage.

If you're crying about separate gear sets being too expensive then get the **** off of a WR and roll an EP or something; one gearset that isn't even that great covers your *** all the way.

EDIT: Let's see Demon Highland Cleave with +5 R9r axes (R9rr is too variable to use as an example), both axes having ths same str add (like 1 str even makes a difference). Say APS BM has 500 str, you would have 640.

You gain: 140 str on average, lose garnets, your axes end up with damage range 1219-2562

APS BM: 140 str less, 2 Garnet Gems (+150 wep attack), damage range 1369-2712

Demon Highland:

○Highland Cleave

Range Melee
    Mana 210.0
    Channel 0.4 seconds
    Cast 2.0 seconds
    Cooldown 6.0 seconds
    Weapon Axe, Poleaxe, Hammer or Polehammer

Requisite Cultivation Aware of the Void
    Wields the force of a mountain to deal base physical damage plus 100% of weapon
    damage plus 3233.0. Affects all enemies
    within a 10 meter radius. Has a chance to increase attack rate.

Demon version gives a 20% chance to increase attack rate by 25% for 10 seconds.

Low end of spectrum:

You: (640/150)*1.75*1219 + 1219 + 3233= 13533.9
    APS BM: (500/150)*1.75*1369 + 1219 + 3233 = 12437.8

Great, you hit harder, congrats. Let's subtract: 13533.9-12437.8=1095.8, a gain of 8.8%

Higher end:

You: (640/150)*1.75*2562 + 2562 + 3233 =24927.5
    APS BM: (500/150)*1.75*2712+2712+3233=21765

Great, you hit harder, congrats. Let's subtract: 24927.5-21765=[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]3162.5[/COLOR], a gain of 14.5%

Most endgame APS BMs in their axe gear will have over 600 STR anyways, IDK how much you have, but for all the benefits of APS you throw away...you have gained 8.8%-14.5% damage on HL. Congratulations. Dragons count the same wep. damage, the rest of the usual AoEs don't count any weapon damage.

On the other hand, the APSer will have 6% more crit, which already eats up at least 1/2 to 1/3 of your AOE dps, and since this is BM we're talking about, you're thinking of 6% more zerkcrits. Highland is only 100% wep damage. Blade Tornado is 450%, Flame Tsunami is 200%. Your damage lead is disappearing really quickly.

Final thing: Say your tank goes down because of say, lag, cleric DC's (happens lol), or surprise purge (Primal Fear?) or because something like WS wep boss hit with weapon damage debuff with chi skills on CD and spark fresh out. If you were APS, aggro turns to you, boss basically shifts direction, squad goes on. You are heavy armor and survive.

But you're not APS; you have built no aggro whatsoever, tank dies, you have no aggro, boss runs towards the archers and casters, aoe everywhere, debuffs everywhere if boss does that, squishy ranged toons run around, tank resses but can't catch the boss again, lolwipe.

Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • tweakz
    edited July 2013

Finally as a Demon with Demon bell you can (and should) constantly keep up the 75% pdef spike for your squad, as well as provide a better HF, have better marrows, better CC with demon roar never missing, and (marginally) better damage spikes from demon mastery crits (sage mastery isn't that much better; the addition is to your WEAPON damage, which means that the actual effect is not big at all; it's probably under 1K on axes but I've done so much math for you already; on +10 SDs it's a pitiful 263 damage).

Snakefist, Puppet boss, Leaf Rain Dryad all benefit from faster kill. Spamming Demon Bell would during those be insanity.
    EDIT: And here comes the pure axe dumbass who thinks 2K extra physical damage gained from going pure str 60 dex is worth massive DD, 12 second triple spark cycles, BP heals, tankability, accuracy, crit, better survivability (unless you statted pure Vit? Roll a WB noob), more HF/GS/MSS than a derpa-axe can ever hope to provide, loss of damage from having to stat ambers to not miss everything (hey, realize how your hard hitters like Highland and Dragons all count weapon damage?). You might not out-damage a sin but holy ****, you outdamage every other class out there except maybe a claw archer or claw barb, and even then you have the mastery advantage.

Stat Ambers? -Is this a joke? Axe/Pole/ etc bms aren't going to build or equip like fail derpapse BMs. Not saying here that Aps has no use: it's just that we are not the ideal class for it.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    tweakz wrote: »
    Snakefist, Puppet boss, Leaf Rain Dryad all benefit from faster kill. Spamming Demon Bell would during those be insanity.

Its not usefull all the time but for opening rush and in a few corner casses its useful

Stat Ambers? -Is this a joke? Axe/Pole/ etc bms aren't going to build or equip like fail derpapse BMs. Not saying here that Aps has no use: it's just that we are not the ideal class for it.

Man that pro 80 dex ACC is gonna hit so much with garnet gems

BM's are not the ideal class for axes/swords/fists, So by your logic we should all go pure pole right?

Man having access to DPS, AOE, debuffs and purge on one class would actually be semi useful, gotta be **** all useless everywhere to be a real bm I guess.

Pure STR/vit builds sucked even at level bloody 70, if you want to suck **** until your mouth is capable of growing small flora thats fine by me, but even fetishists dont go around saying "Man once you go dead you'll never use a bed".
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013

Before. A half competent squad of 10 of ANY class should not take more than 15 seconds, with HF, to kill Leaf before Bell spike runs out

How are you going to hit? You have 60 dex. Funny, too, because BM is the only class with an actual mastery for fists. "Fail APS BMs" will have Garnets in all their weapons

Replies in red

I wrote out a very considerable, long, and mathy reply but posted after you did. Let me quote the part I edited and which I think is most important
    Final thing: Say your tank goes down because of say, lag, cleric DC's (happens lol), or surprise purge (Primal Fear?) or because something like WS wep boss hit with weapon damage debuff with chi skills on CD and spark fresh out. If you were APS, aggro turns to you, boss basically shifts direction, squad goes on. You are heavy armor and survive.

But you're not APS; you have built no aggro whatsoever, tank dies, you have no aggro, boss runs towards the archers and casters, aoe everywhere, debuffs everywhere if boss does that, squishy ranged toons run around, tank resses but can't catch the boss again, lolwipe.

By using fists you gain at least secondary or tertiary aggro. If a sin or two are before you and they die, boss still stays in place and you keep tanking it. If they're smart they CotD, subsea strike and let you build up aggro (very quickly; G16 fist/dagger difference is no longer so small) so your better defense can take over. With out your APS aggro the archer is going to be tanking (I have tanked water/wood boss at least twice each now, due to lol debuff killing tanks).

EDIT: I highly recommend you think over the fact that you only get about a 8.8%-14.3% raw damage increase by losing 140 dex.
    Channels

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Removed, no point
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    BM's are not the ideal class for axes/swords/fists, So by your logic we should all go pure pole right?

YES

Go pure poles in memory of Zanryu! b:dirty And make sure you get a BIG, BIG, long pole with big, shiny shards on the other end b:laugh

EDIT: inb4 removed by mod lol
    Channels

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    YES

Go pure poles in memory of Zanryu! b:dirty And make sure you get a BIG, BIG, long pole with big, shiny shards on the other end b:laugh

EDIT: inb4 removed by mod lol

Plz twist mah tassels

(Quoted for mod safety)
  • Badonkajonck - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Thank you for the help Walpurga, I'll see what I can do with Gear, as well as get started on her culti for her.

I figured out what was wrong with my PWI calc. The problem was with me, was using it wrong. ._.

Thank you everyone for the help. I'll get started. f:cute f:thanks

tweakz just a hunch but I think they use poles and stuff to, or do they get the masteries for nothing?

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Thank you for the help Walpurga, I'll see what I can do with Gear, as well as get started on her culti for her.

I figured out what was wrong with my PWI calc. The problem was with me, was using it wrong. ._.

Thank you everyone for the help. I'll get started. f:cute f:thanks

tweakz just a hunch but I think they use poles and stuff to, or do they get the masteries for nothing?

Good man that featherperson.

Next time just read the FAQ (preferably before your friend rolls sage), it pretty much covers all of what you asked here.
  • tweakz
    edited July 2013

Man having access to DPS, AOE, debuffs and purge on one class would actually be semi useful, gotta be **** all useless everywhere to be a real bm I guess.

Real BM? Reminds me of people trying to define a real man! -lol. I didn't say I gave up Pole. I make use of pole skills, and figured the dex needed for it would be convenient. I didn't give up DPS for axe/pole anymore than you gave up AoE for claws or fists. I'm not missing any worthwhile debuffs, or purge by the change.
    Pure STR/vit builds sucked even at level bloody 70, if you want to suck **** until your mouth is capable of growing small flora thats fine by me, but even fetishists dont go around saying "Man once you go dead you'll never use a bed".

I'm not either pure str or pure vit. No one is complaining about my lack of claws or fists. I do get complimented for HF'ing more than most other BMs and had one person tell me so far that claw/fist bms are fail.
    By using fists you gain at least secondary or tertiary aggro. If a sin or two are before you and they die, boss still stays in place and you keep tanking it. If they're smart they CotD, subsea strike and let you build up aggro (very quickly; G16 fist/dagger difference is no longer so small) so your better defense can take over. With out your APS aggro the archer is going to be tanking (I have tanked water/wood boss at least twice each now, due to lol debuff killing tanks).

There is Alpha Male + Stream Strike, and other skills that cause aggro by applying a debuff that can alternatively be used. I don't know of a boss my BM can tank that my wizard and mystic can't. My BM actually sucked for tanking when it used claw/fist because of the inferior armor needed for better aps. Some bosses are better tanked by ranged dd: I'll sometimes make all ranged squads for Lunar, or Metal for this fact. -And because it avoids anyone qq'ing over not taking a sin for BP that would probably just hold up the squad by dying constantly or not contribute by being a 1-1 derpapser. It also avoids the derpapse BMs. ;-)
    EDIT: I highly recommend you think over the fact that you only get about a 8.8%-14.3% raw damage increase by losing 140 dex.

It's not that simple. I got much better armor with the change that also contributes to dmg. I no longer use crappy ornaments or tome just for -int. The coin saved by using less weapons can go towards improving the ones I have or improving dmg over all. I sold the claws for about the same price it cost me to go from tt99 boots and bracers to G16. -No regrets.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    > Alpha Male

> Alpha Male

> ALPHA MALE

that_post_gave_me_cancer_by_smokey_vee-d5aagzb.jpg

I lost it right there
    Channels

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Real BM? Reminds me of people trying to define a real man! -lol. I didn't say I gave up Pole. I make use of pole skills, and figured the dex needed for it would be convenient. I didn't give up DPS for axe/pole anymore than you gave up AoE for claws or fists. I'm not missing any worthwhile debuffs, or purge by the change.

I'm not either pure str or pure vit. No one is complaining about my lack of claws or fists. I do get complimented for HF'ing more than most other BMs and had one person tell me so far that claw/fist bms are fail.

There is Alpha Male + Stream Strike, and other skills that cause aggro by applying a debuff that can alternatively be used. I don't know of a boss my BM can tank that my wizard and mystic can't. My BM actually sucked for tanking when it used claw/fist because of the inferior armor needed for better aps. Some bosses are better tanked by ranged dd: I'll sometimes make all ranged squads for Lunar, or Metal for this fact. -And because it avoids anyone qq'ing over not taking a sin for BP that would probably just hold up the squad by dying constantly or not contribute by being a 1-1 derpapser. It also avoids the derpapse BMs. ;-)

It's not that simple. I got much better armor with the change that also contributes to dmg. I no longer use crappy ornaments or tome just for -int. The coin saved by using less weapons can go towards improving the ones I have or improving dmg over all. I sold the claws for about the same price it cost me to go from tt99 boots and bracers to G16. -No regrets.

I'll jump right in, since i didn't read what started the whole shabbang.

Lack of fists = more hf by default because you are not timing your spark+hf anymore every spark cycle.

One person affirming you does not make that law, ijs.

I usually find roar of pride generates far more agro than alpha male and stream strike.

You might not understand, but most mobs, bosses have profiles. If you enter their melee range, they switch to their melee attack and do occasional magic attack if it is in the profile. If you attack from range, they will use magic attack, they are not archers. Imagine the QQ if the bosses were archers and used both phy attack and magic attack, casters will have a very hard time tanking anything.

Expanding from above, casters have higher mdef usually compared to melee characters having pdef (is this true or just my vague perception), or bosses generally have weaker range magic attacks compared to close magic aoe they sometimes do. So saying your bm is fail for tanking is failing to take into account of the differences in the boss's profile. Refine your wiz, bm, same lvl. Better yet leave them at 0 refines, and see which ones dies first.

To go to g16 from g15 = free, so you sold your claws for free b:shocked, if you pay for your g16 stuff, that tells me quite a different story about your pve playing habits.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Stream Strike is broken, it doesn't add agro. At all. Even in the days before aps, you could never get/hold agro using it. Which you would know, if you ever actually used the skill instead of just theorycrafting it.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013

1st rule of BM club is don't talk about BM club.

2nd rule of BM club is if you talk about BM club, talk about going Demon.

3rd rule of BM club is if you went Sage, restat Demon or we'll kill you.

4th rule of BM club is never ever EVER use evasion ornies. EVER. Or we'll kill you.

5th rule of BM club is let the Archer nerds do the math and do your PvPing on the forums with theorycrafting rather than in game. Or we'll kill you. On the forums. With theorycrafting.
  • tweakz
    edited July 2013

To go to g16 from g15 = free, so you sold your claws for free b:shocked, if you pay for your g16 stuff, that tells me quite a different story about your pve playing habits.

Where did I say that? It's funny that the people arguing are making false assumptions and assertions.
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    there is nothing wrong with being a sage bm. far better to be different, than to be exactly like everyone else.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    there is nothing wrong with being a sage bm. far better to be different, than to be exactly like everyone else.

I hate that statement so much

http://img2.owned.com/media/images/1/1/7/0/11703/just_because_you_re_unique_doesn_t_mean_you_re_useful_big.jpg

Let's see the useful skills where demon is better:

trip spark--APS+permaspark will get you much more survivability than sage spark with crappier weapon and crappier gear

Drake bash: stun length. Stun is what you are all about

Fissure: More CC ftw; a wizard should undine anyways

HF: Do we even need to ask?

Shadowless kick: aoe interrupt if any BM still bothers to do it

Cyclone: more useful at lower interval, sage is only good for perma cyclone taking 2 seconds out of your aps spark cycle every time

Bell: If you are not a BM and have a BM buff alt sage is for you. If you are a BM and you aren't spamming demon bell at critical times...are you so poor you can't afford herbs?

Marrows: Demon bell + demon m. marrow. End of story. Find me one instance where you are ONLY going to be hit by phys damage, apart from 1v1 with a barb or something

Fan of Flames: More AoE = more paintheals = better survivability + faster clearing

Drake Sweep: fast aoe with chance to get chi holy **** who cares about 500 extra damage

Farstrike: longer hit for easier purge with a purge pole

Drake Ray: same idea

Atmos strike (lol): evasion debuff ftw, even if you're a 200 dex aps BM you will miss **** a lot...if you use this at all

Myriad Sword Stance: only ever going to use this on super bad pull. Stun ftw. Oh yea, stuns

Glacial Spike: are we even going to argue permacrit vs some chia nd 10% extra reduction which at endgame gives you a damage boost of zilch?

Meteor Rush: stunnnnns

Roar of the Pride: guaranteed stun. Oh yea, you're a BM. You're a CCer. Bring out dem stuns

The spirit of Devoted is with me today
    Channels

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Where did I say that? It's funny that the people arguing are making false assumptions and assertions.

Look below
    I sold the claws for about the same price it cost me to go from tt99 boots and bracers to G16. -No regrets.

Going from tt99 to g16 = 500 canny, 1m manufacturing cost at nw for 500 canny. Let's add 5~10m cost for making g16 item (eod+manufacturing cost).

To me upgrading gear to g16 from tt99 is free. Getting tt99 is far more expensive than getting g16 gear for myself.

The reason why it is free, and decus will probably scalp me b:chuckle. It only requires my time.

I agree with the statement that there is nothing with being a sage bm, but the latter part that it is better to be different than to be exactly like everyone else, well, as Walpurga already said.
  • tweakz
    edited July 2013
    To me upgrading gear to g16 from tt99 is free.

Sorry, my mistake for assuming you were normal. +12 refines are free also.

/end convo
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think this is best and simple APS set for demon BM
    http://pwcalc.com/6bb3d2ed658317f1

Go for demon BM if you want aps gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]