Comments

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So, GD turned into crickets after their loss? b:shocked
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Maybe LittleBrat should use that skill instead of the visapackopener skill?

Not sure what she has to do with anything, considering you don't know her. o_O

Crickets? Hardly. I just don't like posting here because the amount of pretend-ego is ridiculous.

We were down in numbers, Karma brought everything they had including all the merged factions. Happens. We got over it 5 seconds after the TW. You won, we won, you won, we won. Magicz.

See you guys next week, grats on the perma-merge, my condolences to the Skyline people who got left behind by their own officers who jumped ship. Again. Lol.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Not sure what she has to do with anything, considering you don't know her. o_O

Was just referencing her name popping up everyday from opening packs. Maybe if instead she played the game....................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Crickets? Hardly. I just don't like posting here because the amount of pretend-ego is ridiculous.

Oh, it's not your posts that have suddenly gone quiet...just the posts of other people who were quite active just a few days ago (your contribution is pretty low profile most of the time).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2013
    Was just referencing her name popping up everyday from opening packs. Maybe if instead she played the game....................

I'm sure glad nobody in... what faction are you in?... opens packs.
    Come to think of it, who are you? You must be the most active player on HT to be the judge of other players' activity.
    edited July 2013
    I'm sure glad nobody in... what faction are you in?... opens packs.
    Come to think of it, who are you? You must be the most active player on HT to be the judge of other players' activity.

I never said that no one from Karma opens packs. I can't see anywhere in my post that I said that.

I just meant that maybe if she played the game instead of standing in 1k streams opening packs all day she might be you know, good at her characters.

That's all subjective though, other people, like you, might think that she is great at playing a cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I never said that no one from Karma opens packs. I can't see anywhere in my post that I said that.

I just meant that maybe if she played the game instead of standing in 1k streams opening packs all day she might be you know, good at her characters.

That's all subjective though, other people, like you, might think that she is great at playing a cleric.

I think we all know why this is a sensitive subject for mr. Juken
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2013

Like I said, random wizards who haven't played this game before last week really shouldn't judge other people. And by playing I mean do anything of consequence.

And Sasha, funny how you seem to know everything about me. Listening to your new loyal recruits, eh? ;) Adorable.

As always fun to hang around ego-driven internet-pros like yourselves, enjoy your e-peen.
  • KorruptSoul - Heavens Tear
    KorruptSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    korruptedsoul used the visacard skill and 1 shoted us all b:cry

Priceless b:bye
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I believe what happened is that FluffyRoar made it to Karma TW after all, and then it was just all over.......
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I believe what happened is that FluffyRoar made it to Karma TW after all, and then it was just all over.......

Stop giving out Karma's TW strat.
  • Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear
    Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i had funb:victory
    edited July 2013
    Like I said, random wizards who haven't played this game before last week really shouldn't judge other people. And by playing I mean do anything of consequence.

Hahaha you seem a bit mad :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2013

And Sasha, funny how you seem to know everything about me. Listening to your new loyal recruits, eh? ;) Adorable.

As always fun to hang around ego-driven internet-pros like yourselves, enjoy your e-peen.

lets see, trashing people for being non-factors, trashing people for having giant e-peens, and invoking loyalty.

yup, you covered all the bases.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    When is a video of the fight coming?b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myystique - Heavens Tear
    Myystique - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So what will it be this weekend? Now that Skyline has been reduced to an even more non TW faction, and Karma has absorbed Skyline's officers, is GD going to grab a bunch of ppl too now from somewhere? Karma lose a few, gain a bunch? ( I'm not sure)

Predictions for this weekend...will both guilds field full turnouts? Will they remain evenly matched with same numbers?
  • Ingrafer - Heavens Tear
    Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I predict trash talking in WC after the fight ends. f:gross
  • jojjee91
    jojjee91 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What happend to Karma and GD this week in tw? why no one attacking each other?
    Also i have not seen u guys pk each other lately?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We secretly became friends when the server wasn't looking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We secretly became friends when the server wasn't looking.

This made me b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • korath14
    korath14 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    what hap to scrub and gang...i see them now in another faction....internal powerstruggle.....?
    yet again?
  • Myystique - Heavens Tear
    Myystique - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hmmm how did Karma mange to win 1 TW against GD at 14:00 ( their "worst time" to TW), then have to turtle for 3 hours in the 20:00 TW to "not lose" win?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hmmm how did Karma mange to win 1 TW against GD at 14:00 ( their "worst time" to TW), then have to turtle for 3 hours in the 20:00 TW to "not lose" win?

GD had 8 catas during the attack on Archo vs Karma's 4 catas. Any faction will have difficulty in defending 8 catas, especially since having 5+ on a tower just shreds it apart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • korath14
    korath14 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    oh well..i see no comment on why steopie and other left...
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The only one that left was Steopie. And scrubby is taking a break from his main. Any more questions GD coward?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Lolol, scrubby was in the last two TWs vs GD. I am surprised you guys couldn't tell. I mean his trash talking was the same even from different names. He said he died even less on crappy geared alt than his main.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    korath14 wrote: »
    what hap to scrub and gang...i see them now in another faction....internal powerstruggle.....?
    yet again?

Simply felt like leaving. There were a few things I wasnt happy with, but I also dont have much time to TW right now, so im enjoying hanging out around smaller factions.

Im not really interested in power struggles etc b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The only one that left was Steopie. And scrubby is taking a break from his main. Any more questions GD coward?

bring back real Domgrath? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bring back real Domgrath? b:thanks

Bring back Yasmine! b:victoryb:victoryb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Domgrath - Heavens Tear
    Domgrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi sheswes, if you noticed my improved play in the last 1-2 years. It was because I was taught how to play by Ehmi. Someday I wish I can be as wise and awesome as him.
This discussion has been closed.