would like to see

Options
ZapZapUrDead - Dreamweaver
ZapZapUrDead - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
Been watching alot of pvp videos late.. an would love to see a vid with Assassin_AFG vs Adroit and another with the same Sin vs Bait.. sould be a intresting watchb:pleased
Post edited by ZapZapUrDead - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Been watching alot of pvp videos late.. an would love to see a vid with Assassin_AFG vs Adroit and another with the same Sin vs Bait.. sould be a intresting watchb:pleased

AFG refuses to fight me now.. we 1v1'd several weeks ago and it was a joke, he couldn't last more than 2-3 mins full buffed vs me self buffed. AFG 1v1'd Bait recently (AFG borrowed nw gears and got full buffs + guild base buffs vs self buffed bait) and Bait still beat him. AFG actually posted that video, and after a day or two took it down presumably because everyone was laughing at him. I'm not sure why you want to see AFG fight, he's below average at best.. on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being like a blind person with no arms trying to pk and 10 being a perfect player.. I'd rate him as a 3. I'm fairly sure that if I could log into his character and get my cat to randomly jump around on my keyboard, people would still think it was him in game.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • PhantomDance - Lost City
    PhantomDance - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    AFG refuses to fight me now.. we 1v1'd several weeks ago and it was a joke, he couldn't last more than 2-3 mins full buffed vs me self buffed. AFG 1v1'd Bait recently (AFG borrowed nw gears and got full buffs + guild base buffs vs self buffed bait) and Bait still beat him. AFG actually posted that video, and after a day or two took it down presumably because everyone was laughing at him. I'm not sure why you want to see AFG fight, he's below average at best.. on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being like a blind person with no arms trying to pk and 10 being a perfect player.. I'd rate him as a 3. I'm fairly sure that if I could log into his character and get my cat to randomly jump around on my keyboard, people would still think it was him in game.

Would bait be like a 9?

Give ratings for everyone plz!! b:pleased
  • ZapZapUrDead - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options

bin seeing him post a few videos which is why i would klike to see him go against you or bait
  • Assassin_AFG - Lost City
    Assassin_AFG - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Ahahahahahaha! LOOK AT HIM GO!!! ADROITSOMAD HE WANTS MY ACCOUNT INFO SO HIS CAT CAN PLAY PWI b:laughb:cryb:laugh
    I fought him when I first got my +7 r9rr to see what I get hit for from a full +12 JOSD full NW geared wiz. All he did was spark macro in ice prison or kite till tidal is off to sleep/seal n pray for BIDS crit, which was an absolute 1 shot. THATS IT! I've always said that it does not matter how much you hit someone for, as does not show how much skill you got, it just shows how much you outgear ur opponent. Then he got ballzy n called me out for 500m. I told him to degear to my level of gear to make a somewhat fair 1v1, he refused (LOL!)...on a scale of 1-WADZIO with 1 being like a blind person with no arms and diarrhea trying to pk and WADZIO being so MADLYbutthurt.. I'd DEFINATELY rate him as WADZIO.

bin seeing him post a few videos which is why i would klike to see him go against you or bait

I appreciate your interest in my videos ^_^ I put in effort making vids for the community to enjoy and get some sort of feedback, but when my effort gets depreciated, I just stop GAF :D Besides, Mr.Derp there said he will upload his own perspective of the fight, still nothing xD I did however took the initiative of having a slowed down game play and recorded my fight against Bait, I will link u in pm. I would also like to get your opinion on the fight and the math in the description box (if u r into that stuff at all, hehe). Actual fight (only 1 round) lasted 22 minutes and I died when my pdef buffs ran out, which gave Bait a HUGE gear advantage as some may say :D
    Would bait be like a 9?

Give ratings for everyone plz!! b:pleased
    Bait is garbage, he has only 1 combo that he uses in every fight. If 1 skill gets interrupted or countered, he kites untill all skills reset n try again. 2-3 at most. Wanna see real LC sins? Check out Rinc/Purple_Eyes/***_***_IN on youtube. I would rate each of those guyz at around 9-10.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Ahahahahahaha! LOOK AT HIM GO!!! ADROITSOMAD HE WANTS MY ACCOUNT INFO SO HIS CAT CAN PLAY PWI b:laughb:cryb:laugh
    I fought him when I first got my +7 r9rr to see what I get hit for from a full +12 JOSD full NW geared wiz. All he did was spark macro in ice prison or kite till tidal is off to sleep/seal n pray for BIDS crit, which was an absolute 1 shot. THATS IT! I've always said that it does not matter how much you hit someone for, as does not show how much skill you got, it just shows how much you outgear ur opponent. Then he got ballzy n called me out for 500m. I told him to degear to my level of gear to make a somewhat fair 1v1, he refused (LOL!)...on a scale of 1-WADZIO with 1 being like a blind person with no arms and diarrhea trying to pk and WADZIO being so MADLYbutthurt.. I'd DEFINATELY rate him as WADZIO.

I appreciate your interest in my videos ^_^ I put in effort making vids for the community to enjoy and get some sort of feedback, but when my effort gets depreciated, I just stop GAF :D Besides, Mr.Derp there said he will upload his own perspective of the fight, still nothing xD I did however took the initiative of having a slowed down game play and recorded my fight against Bait, I will link u in pm. I would also like to get your opinion on the fight and the math in the description box (if u r into that stuff at all, hehe). Actual fight (only 1 round) lasted 22 minutes and I died when my pdef buffs ran out, which gave Bait a HUGE gear advantage as some may say :D

Bait is garbage, he has only 1 combo that he uses in every fight. If 1 skill gets interrupted or countered, he kites untill all skills reset n try again. 2-3 at most. Wanna see real LC sins? Check out Rinc/Purple_Eyes/***_***_IN on youtube. I would rate each of those guyz at around 9-10.

I have offered to degear to your level on more than one occasion, you are the one that still refuses to 1v1. Besides, you fight IKUT 1v1 (same gear as me), and you've said many times you think he is a better wiz than me.. so you shouldn't have any problem fighting me at all, right?

I don't really need to upload the video anymore, enough people have already seen yours that nobody would believe you if you said it didn't happen. I still have the footage though and can post it when I'm bored one day.. but I'm not really in a rush. Also your comment about your bm buff running out.. going from relatively equal hp, atk lvl, def lvl, crit, patk, and 3x his pdef to equal hp, atk lvl, def lvl, crit, patk and 2x his pdef is not giving him the advantage.. you still had a massive advantage and still got rolled.

Which person playing purple eyes do you think is so good (there are at least 4 people that play that char), and second.. if bait is garbage, what would that make you? b:chuckle You may want to be careful attacking the skill of someone that is obviously better than you, because whatever he is, you are automatically several steps below that. Not that any of this matters anyway, you aren't even remotely qualified to rate another player.. you gotta know what you're doing to judge if other people know what they are doing.
  • Flash_man - Lost City
    Flash_man - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    There was a 1v1 vid of afg and bait, but afg put that vid on private. b:surrender
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Ahahahahahaha! Check out Rinc/Purple_Eyes/***_***_IN on youtube. I would rate each of those guyz at around 9-10.

Does anyone actually care about this a F G person's rating?
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Bait is garbage, he has only 1 combo that he uses in every fight. If 1 skill gets interrupted or countered, he kites untill all skills reset n try again. 2-3 at most. Wanna see real LC sins? Check out Purple_Eyes/***_***_IN on youtube. I would rate each of those guyz at around 9-10.

lol'd
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I have offered to degear to your level on more than one occasion, you are the one that still refuses to 1v1.

Bull ****, called u out again last night after u watched Bait die over n over again, DODGE, nuff said
    Besides, you fight IKUT 1v1 (same gear as me), and you've said many times you think he is a better wiz than me.. so you shouldn't have any problem fighting me at all, right?

I have no problem fighting any body, however winning is a different story b:chuckle Besides, ur a bit too "loud" for someone who got their gears for free, ijs

I don't really need to upload the video anymore, enough people have already seen yours that nobody would believe you if you said it didn't happen. I still have the footage though and can post it when I'm bored one day.. but I'm not really in a rush. Also your comment about your bm buff running out.. going from relatively equal hp, atk lvl, def lvl, crit, patk, and 3x his pdef to equal hp, atk lvl, def lvl, crit, patk and 2x his pdef is not giving him the advantage.. you still had a massive advantage and still got rolled.
    I dont even think u get the point of me making vids on the first place, but then again this comes from some1 who wants my account for his cat to play PWI... Also, I posted the math on the video thread, however no one really bothered to understand it or point out my potential misunderstanding of the game... Bait had advantage with untimed gear effects on... Why u think fight lasted 22 mins? Wait a sec, this is still dude with a cat, forget it... gee gee

Which person playing purple eyes do you think is so good (there are at least 4 people that play that char), and second.. if bait is garbage, what would that make you? b:chuckle You may want to be careful attacking the skill of someone that is obviously better than you, because whatever he is, you are automatically several steps below that. Not that any of this matters anyway, you aren't even remotely qualified to rate another player.. you gotta know what you're doing to judge if other people know what they are doing.

If there r 4, all 4 of em had surprisingly similar game play, n all 4 of em are better than Bait b:chuckle LOL @ "know what they are doing". He obviously did not know what class he was making on the first place, frost glitched it to 105 and only pks when there is at least a squad of CT out so he can look like pro on the rankings. What would that make me? Hmm... non-frost glitched, non-CSing sin who got ballz to speak the truth with average gears and still put up a show to make u all run when its evened out PVP, KindaSanchez REPRESENT MATE b:laugh
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Bull ****, called u out again last night after u watched Bait die over n over again, DODGE, nuff said

I have no problem fighting any body, however winning is a different story b:chuckle Besides, ur a bit too "loud" for someone who got their gears for free, ijs

I dont even think u get the point of me making vids on the first place, but then again this comes from some1 who wants my account for his cat to play PWI... Also, I posted the math on the video thread, however no one really bothered to understand it or point out my potential misunderstanding of the game... Bait had advantage with untimed gear effects on... Why u think fight lasted 22 mins? Wait a sec, this is still dude with a cat, forget it... gee gee

If there r 4, all 4 of em had surprisingly similar game play, n all 4 of em are better than Bait b:chuckle LOL @ "know what they are doing". He obviously did not know what class he was making on the first place, frost glitched it to 105 and only pks when there is at least a squad of CT out so he can look like pro on the rankings. What would that make me? Hmm... non-frost glitched, non-CSing sin who got ballz to speak the truth with average gears and still put up a show to make u all run when its evened out PVP, KindaSanchez REPRESENT MATE
    b:laugh

1. You did not ask me for a 1v1, the only time you have (a week or so ago) you no showed to it.
    2. I didn't get my gear for free.
    3. You obviously had a huge advantage against bait in the 1v1 with your buffs + borrowed gear, all of the effective hp calculators that were used said the same thing (not to mention common sense.. when everything is more or less equal except one person has twice/three times the pdef of the other.. herpa derp even a first grader can figure that out)
    4. You aren't qualified to judge player skill. Imo Bait plays his sin better than any other on server. Bait generally fights outnumbered (you guys sit in sz if the numbers are even), and nobody runs from you.

I think I covered everything :D
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    adroit vs afg 1vs1 go!

adroit with npc gear should be fair enough...b:laugh
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • xqueenfoolish
    xqueenfoolish Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    These idiots cant even kill 1 person, his guildmate even posted the video to prove how suck they can be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Q93W4u0Xg
  • ZapZapUrDead - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Easy guys,why so much hate? PK was meant to be fun not who is better than who.. Cause imo it all boils down who gets lucky to land the big crits hits during their combos first.. Be easy we all know each class has their advantages over another... Just have fun guys don't take it to personal.. Still waiting to see those vids less trash talking more vidsb:pleasedb:victory
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    These idiots cant even kill 1 person, his guildmate even posted the video to prove how suck they can be.

LOL.

I like how AFG managed to die twice as Bait tanked everyone. Hilarious.
  • mercucio4444
    mercucio4444 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    LOL.

lol i laugh so hard
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I lol'd how zchristianz used condor against a magic class. b:shutup
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Condor generates like 10 chi. (or is it 15?)
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    hahaha funny thread. ok who do u guys want me to 1on1 i'll do it b:thanks
  • Horosho - Lost City
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Condor generates like 10 chi. (or is it 15?)

First of all he's a CT EA that explains alot.. And does it matter if it gives chi? It's a 1 shot anyways b:laugh
  • Flash_man - Lost City
    edited July 2013
    Options
    First of all he's a CT EA that explains alot.. And does it matter if it gives chi? It's a 1 shot anyways b:laugh

what that "he's a CT EA" suppose to mean? all our ea's are bad or something? and last time i checked ur no better... not even on a private server....
    edited July 2013
    Options
    1. You did not ask me for a 1v1, the only time you have (a week or so ago) you no showed to it.
    2. I didn't get my gear for free.
    3. You obviously had a huge advantage against bait in the 1v1 with your buffs + borrowed gear, all of the effective hp calculators that were used said the same thing (not to mention common sense.. when everything is more or less equal except one person has twice/three times the pdef of the other.. herpa derp even a first grader can figure that out)
    4. You aren't qualified to judge player skill. Imo Bait plays his sin better than any other on server. Bait generally fights outnumbered (you guys sit in sz if the numbers are even), and nobody runs from you.

I think I covered everything :D

1. Lie #1
    2. Lie #2
    3. Your stupidity outweighs ur own effort to justify what u were saying previously
    4. Refer to point 3.

TROOOOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! U PLAY PWI SO MUCH U NEED GLASSES b:laugh Its 3 TC vs Ybeali+Quick_Strike+Kriegsgott+ZChristianZ+Bait+Azura+kaysparker+BigDiamond+Enviouz = 9

CTBESOMADTHEYIGNORETHEDEADONES b:laugh
    LOL.

I like how 8/9 vs 3 TC got graped and this person is such an attention ***** that she goes to different sub forums and hates on ppl she never met/fought against. Hilarious.
    what that "he's a CT EA" suppose to mean? all our ea's are bad or something? and last time i checked ur no better... not even on a private server....

Last time I checked u were a non-factor and u had ur pie hole zipped, now that u got r9 n Director u started to make some noise. Unfortunately for CT, because of ur ego, +12 r9rr members leaving CT to join other factions. If I was to guess why CT would get destroyed like every other big faction, it would be either greed or Flash_Man.
  • Horosho - Lost City
    edited July 2013
    Options

I find it funny you run out of arguments and you start to talk about a private server b:laugh
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Feedback isn't necessarily deprecating your effort. If one person say's you're wrong, you're probably right. If everyone says you're wrong, you could be right, but it also might be a wakeup call that you could be wrong.

Videos are very much for yourself too. It allows you to look back and analyze what happens. If you loose, figure out why you lost. You can't learn without making mistakes. Once you figure out the reason, fix it and try again. If you won, could you have done even better? Every fight is a learning process. You have to constantly improve if you want to stay on top. And you can't improve if you can't handle your losses.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Flash_man - Lost City
    edited July 2013
    Options

Last time I checked u were a non-factor and u had ur pie hole zipped, now that u got r9 n Director u started to make some noise. Unfortunately for CT, because of ur ego, +12 r9rr members leaving CT to join other factions. If I was to guess why CT would get destroyed like every other big faction, it would be either greed or Flash_Man.
    so funny how you say this but i been acting same way always and too bad CT isnt dying like TC since we actually give salary out instead of saving and using on certain people. btw idk why you even trash talk to me man, so bad, i just find it funny l0l mr. non factor

@ horosht - ur only "good" at a ps, and from what i hear u get ***** there too so idk why u even bother l0l
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Feedback isn't necessarily deprecating your effort. If one person say's you're wrong, you're probably right. If everyone says you're wrong, you could be right, but it also might be a wakeup call that you could be wrong.

Videos are very much for yourself too. It allows you to look back and analyze what happens. If you loose, figure out why you lost. You can't learn without making mistakes. Once you figure out the reason, fix it and try again. If you won, could you have done even better? Every fight is a learning process. You have to constantly improve if you want to stay on top. And you can't improve if you can't handle your losses.

I totally agree wit u mate, 100%. I rewatched the fight at least twice to analyze what I did wrong. Reason why I could not get the kill is opponent's high vit genie with constant expel blocking the killing blow. I have ticked his dn several times, but was never able to get the job done due to that 1 simple genie skill. Now, this isnt cryin abt why I lost, thats simply my analysis of why I just could not win that round. Reason why I lost is cuz my pdef buffs ran out + no domain/expel to block dmg. Opponent's gears come into play now. Theoretically, if I was able to master bypassing the expel or using different combo for after expel's duration along with fire/wood pots to control, I believe the ending of that fight would be different...but oh well, looks like majority of LC population is quite ignorant to acknowledge what I just said, hence why it takes ppl from different servers to note that lolz
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited July 2013
    Options

1. Lie #1
    2. Lie #2
    3. Your stupidity outweighs ur own effort to justify what u were saying previously
    4. Refer to point 3.

TROOOOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! U PLAY PWI SO MUCH U NEED GLASSES b:laugh Its 3 TC vs Ybeali+Quick_Strike+Kriegsgott+ZChristianZ+Bait+Azura+kaysparker+BigDiamond+Enviouz = 9

CTBESOMADTHEYIGNORETHEDEADONES b:laugh

I like how 8/9 vs 3 TC got graped and this person is such an attention ***** that she goes to different sub forums and hates on ppl she never met/fought against. Hilarious.

1. Truth, there are tons of people that have seen me call you out for a 1v1 in wc (several times I might add), and you have refused/no-showed/pretended afk every time. You might try lying about stuff that you have a chance of convincing people of.. anyone that cares already knows you are the one that dodges me.
    2. Truth, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't true. ;) I smell jealousy
    3. Ad hominem, I noticed you didn't even try to defend your earlier assertion this time. Making some progress :)
    4. See Above

It's funny you mention glasses w/ that video. At what time did you see Azura in the video again? Also, there krieg/ybeali were only in the beginning scene of the video (where TC had a MASSIVE gear advantage in a 3v4), and the rest of the video the only opponent with gear worth mentioning was Bait.. at no point in the video did you guys win against the odds. It's actually surprising that you were never able to kill Bait despite all of that time where all 3 of you were focusing on him, and he was still able to kill you + metal at least once each (I seem to remember more, but I'm not going to re-watch to check).

Also the reason you couldn't kill Bait despite your huge advantage is because you suck/got outplayed.
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I like donuts
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I like donuts

omg spam!
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Meh you shouldn't really give this **** afg sin attention. He has deluded himself into believing that he's decent and knows what he's doing, when in reality everyone sees him for the trash sin he is.
This discussion has been closed.