Sage or Demon

hewhodies
hewhodies Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Archer
Its getting to the time to choose Sage or Demon for me Iv read many of the skills and a few of the posts but before i choose id like to get the opinions of the community

Which do u think is better for an archer Sage or Demon also which r u?
Post edited by hewhodies on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Do you even have an archer? Let's see some proof. I get the feeling you are some troll trying to get people to waste time on a topic that has its own sticky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Devoted's guide is stupidly old lol

and this guy's been going around all the forums asking the same question. Not sure if troll
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Zen_Archer - Heavens Tear
    Zen_Archer - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ok...I finally got around to doing it. Here is the updated culti guide for archers with the new skills.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=19551621#post19551621
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Devoted's is still better
  • Zen_Archer - Heavens Tear
    Zen_Archer - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Devoted's is still better

LOL Devoted's is outdated, emotional, and biased. Mine on the otherhand I've updated 4 times since I've posted it to incorporate corrections based on true in-game dynamics and new information. You like it cause you're emotional, outdated, and biased. b:chuckle
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    LOL Devoted's is outdated, emotional, and biased. Mine on the otherhand I've updated 4 times since I've posted it to incorporate corrections based on true in-game dynamics and new information. You like it cause you're emotional, outdated, and biased. b:chuckle

The information you based your guide on is faulty, almost sickeningly so.

Devoted's was appropriately toned because demon was such a no brainer at the time, the "angryness" of it I always viewed as a writing voice. She did ask for opinions, ideas, and fair discussion. Still, sage archers gets so butthurt by it even up to today, for the same stupidity that is responsible for no one recognizing satire these days. At least it was fun to read and at the very least she knew what the ****ing skills did.

Better to be outdated than stupid.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Devoted's guide was written at a time when sage was beyond ****. It would have been incredibly frustrating to even see a sage/vit archer back in those days, even more so today.

I like how you think you are so impartial and unbiased while clearly white-knighting sage and pretending that demon isn't still better DPS

I went sage because LOLCRIT hype hit just as I hit 89. Now I regret it more and more. I'm not going to get more sage skills while I think more about culti path. Ofc, today, gear matters more anyway so I will work on gears + AEU/chrono skills first.
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive