edited July 2013
    hmmm old book pages, fate pages and new items to reforge r8r... interesting
    but is it a real server?
    you only purge once #yopo
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2013
    hmmm old book pages, fate pages and new items to reforge r8r... interesting
    but is it a real server?
    i believe that's an officially licensed private server.

Which basically means that it's not anything we're likely to see here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i believe that's an officially licensed private server.

Which basically means that it's not anything we're likely to see here.

That blog just reports on stuff happening in PWCN much like how some people do on the forums.

This instance is designed to allow you to upgrade G15 nirv into R8r. While that seems strange to us keep in mind PWCN doesn't even have G16 nirv and can't make R8r mats from NW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2013
    That blog just reports on stuff happening in PWCN much like how some people do on the forums.

This instance is designed to allow you to upgrade G15 nirv into R8r. While that seems strange to us keep in mind PWCN doesn't even have G16 nirv and can't make R8r mats from NW.
    Makes sense, I saw "pwbr" in the link and just assumed it was the Brazil servers. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013

hmm so you skip the rep cost? hm, the gear could still have the rep req
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Interesting...what would happen if they bring this instance here though? I assume it will get modified for us somehow.

Also, I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere that you still need 200k rep to reforge the Nirvana into R8r.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    would be pretty awesome for book pages so we can finally get skills without cube nerve-cracking
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    would be pretty awesome for book pages so we can finally get skills without cube nerve-cracking
    Can run COA to for that :D as well
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Fate/Soul - Lost City
    Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    How would this be edited to fit our version which has all types of these gears and r8r is vastly outdated compared to even NV3 gearsb:surrender
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited July 2013
    How would this be edited to fit our version which has all types of these gears and r8r is vastly outdated compared to even NV3 gearsb:surrender

by upgrading r8r into r9

b:bye
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    r8r is vastly outdated compared to even NV3 gearsb:surrender

^That, that instance would be dead before arrive to us, which noob with G15 gears will go make R8r when he can make G16 which is better?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If they make rerolling r8r even easier, then I'll be a happy pony.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ^That, that instance would be dead before arrive to us, which noob with G15 gears will go make R8r when he can make G16 which is better?

People who want interval on chest boots/def level wep/adv purge weps/etc
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited July 2013
    People who want interval on chest boots/def level wep/adv purge weps/etc

It take 1-2 nw to make a R8r weap, but probably take a lot of runs of that instance I imagine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It take 1-2 nw to make a R8r weap, but probably take a lot of runs of that instance I imagine.

It's not the item itself that people make r8r mats for, it is for the stats they want. My next aim is -int on r8r boots for my pve set. This small change will add in about +2400 hp for no additional cost to me. Let's say you get 1k from meridian system. That is 3 400 extra hp. A regular 7k bm becomes 10.4k, and becomes 14k buffed. A 10k bm becomes 13.4k bm and becomes an 18.1K bm.

I don't know about you, but if in 18.1K hp, i have great defenses, i am going to use my +12 claws in pvp with my aps set. Most casters even if r9 3rd cast in nw, react slowly when they see a chunk of their life vanish, and if there are aoes going in the region, that caster will die.

Imagine 18k hp, we can finally solo 3-x without charms and minimal pots b:dirty.

Those of us aiming for r8r gear, mats, at present have a high cost getting mats from nw, cheaper than before yes, really happy for that, but people stopped doing trials for most part, so rather than using NW token to upgrade other parts of gear, and trials to upgrade r8r gear, we have to sacrifice stuff. If the new instance happens, chances are, once people get it down pat, it won't take long and people like us will be more than happy to farm this new instance.

1 nw token = 25 mem coins, 9 999/25 = roughly 400 nw tokens. 1 nw token = 3 shields, 200/3 = 67 nw tokens, 7 nw token = 1 plat ore, 9*7 = 63 nw tokens. It takes 530 nw tokens to make one r8r piece.

I get roughly 100 NW tokens per nw, that is 3 weeks or 6 weeks, depending on if i do nw twice a week or once. Most people getting r8r mats will not be OP people. I doubt it will take 1~2 NW to make that.

The above is for sanctuary, not sure about servers.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    I agree with Jaabg, there are still reasons to get R8r because of various bonuses they can have such as -int or defence levels on the weapon, depends on what each individual wants.

edited July 2013
    Do your faction still run trials?

Probably not.

I doubt people will run more a new instance for r8r while they don't do trials anymore.

Maybe 1-2 times to see the new instance by curiosity, but that's all.

Beside create new instance for R8r, they should try to revive the existing ones aka trials.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    I wish they'd do that >.< I love trials.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This dungeon will be done simply for the pages. Especially if it's not that hard. Make no mistake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This dungeon will be done simply for the pages. Especially if it's not that hard. Make no mistake.

I am counting on that, people run this for pof. That is roughly 1.2m~1.35m per run, a very good income source if it can be done multiple times.

My faction does run trials once, twice a day during non 2x. Lots of bored people in my faction.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am counting on that, people run this for pof. That is roughly 1.2m~1.35m per run, a very good income source if it can be done multiple times

Oh, page price will straight up plummet unless this instance is hard as balls or you can only do it like once a week or something. People will just run it so they can get skills for their chars after the price drops enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Now that I think about it, if this was to happen, then BM could gain acces to all 4 R8R weapon if they wanted, no?