Heavy Veno/Fox Veno Endgame Equip

lesemaus
lesemaus Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Venomancer
Ok,

thanks to this Thread i could revise the Equip set and put together a better and cheaper Endgame equip.

http://pwcalc.com/7e4228a232444dff The idea for the 2 r9r and 5 G16 Equip was from Sasha Gray, all Kredits go to her. Also, my thanks to Head and Desdi for helping me with the weapon.

ps: Even thogh the G16 Weapon doesn't show any Bonus like stat points, -ch or HP/MP in Calculator you can have any of those in your Weapon. That is something i myself didn't know and it was the reason i never though of getting a G16 Weapon. Sandy World Bonus you can have: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/25676 (Personaly I will try getting the +20 atack level because my Equip set is focused on def and all the atack power will need to come from my Weapon).

http://pwcalc.com/1e3650abc2e75f22 This one is with full g16 equip and r9r Belt and Weapon.

Thanks Smurf for the idea, forgot that r9 weapon is also included in equip Bonus. I put some magic def shard in cape to get the same magic def then the Build with r9r wrist. The better refine from HA wrist makes up for the HP. So in the end this build seems to have a lot more atack lvl and Phy def and the same Magic def and HP. Only thing is less Phy atack from weapon and less -ch. The HA wrist with asp helps to balance out the 1,0 asp and 1,25 asp diference of the 2 weapons (only if you fight in Fox Form, in Human Form asp doesn't matter at all).

ps2:This Set is still in work so i can do some changes in the Future. If you have any ideas to make this a better Set you are free to say so. I appreciate the help b:thanks.

For those who don't have the money to get the 3 r9r pieces i would recommend Chukx Set:

http://pwcalc.com/d0451e708df7841b (all credits go to him)

Only change i would do is get Sandy World insteat because off better asp and more phy atack, this is a personal preference of mine because i fight most of my time in Fox Form and you don't need to the same. You should shose your weapon among the G16 acording to your presonal preference and playstyle

Thanks for reading so far. b:cute.
Post edited by lesemaus on

Comments

• Chukx - Dreamweaver
    Chukx - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    http://pwcalc.com/d0451e708df7841b
    my veno
    full g 16 g 15 orns set up to have more str than mag for higher p attk
    i use a pataka for the dmg spikes and melee dmg range and i never found a need for any channeling .
    most the time i use a pure ha setup, the more aa u use the lower your hp and p def will become.
    at the most i will switch to a aa chest but not mutch takes from the g 16 set bonus
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    >Warsoul weapons with -chan stones

go away please 6% chan isn't even enough to gain a biologically perceptible change, and warsoul is an utter waste of money

if you're going to put vit stones and josd in G16 and 4socket it you might as well go r9rr for much better survivability
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Chukx - Dreamweaver
    Chukx - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    well with a ha build lots of mag attk is lost but p attk is gained .
    as a result u think less like a caster and more like a melee, use your debuffs to make up for your lack of power.
    your tougher in foxform would b wise to learn how to fight as a fox f:cute
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    shinrabasho... no just no.
    if you want -chan so much get a g15 weapon and roll till you get chan.
    but don't do that and get a g16: 40 attack levels.

and why on earth would you have +5 refines and DoT/DoDs/Gems? even if you use dragon orbs you can get more by refining a bit more.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • lesemaus
    lesemaus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I play in Fox Form since lvl 9^^. I love Fox form and event thought it was dificult to lvl i had fun. I play as human sometimes when it is nescesserie and some skills are really useful but 70% of my time in quad and 90% of my time when solo I'm a fox^^.

I put the -ch Shards because i read in the forum how important it can be in TW/NW. Fox form skills also takes long to cast and it would be nice if i can debuff someone faster when im in battle.

The 2 Equips i put together is only something i put together after readying a lot and thinking what would be a good set for my future lvl 101 Veno (lvl 95 now). It isn't perfect and i don't know if i will be able to one day afort the first Build, at the moment i know i can only afort the second Build. I did the first only for those who can afort r9 equip but want to wear HA Equip for better def.

On the second Build (the cheaper one) i put dot and only +5 refines because dots are cheaper then dragon orbs lvl 6+ at my server. Dots are even cheaper then the HP shards =_=.

The 2 Wepons have -6% ch (The Warsoul Weapon does't show it at calculator but i wrote it down below as ps), and the g16 Weapon doesn't have 40 atack levels, only the Warsoul Weapon has atack lvl.

Shuk, thanks for showing your Equip set, nice Build^^. I see you have more phy def then my second Build but i think i will stick to mine HA/AA Set (3k more HP and 1k more magic def).

But i see the diference in phy/magic atack is really Big, nice weapon, where did you get it? Maybe i will change mine if it isn't to dificult to get^^.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    -Tisha and Tienkang makes refining easy. You can farm DQ and buy event gold and use the stones from the event boutique. Getting a +7 is fairly easy with a little patience so I think you should have used +7 refines on your calculators.
    You can even go as far as +9 with Tisha/Tienkang but let's just use the average obtainable.

1st calculator

- If you're going to use JOSD on a G16 Nirvana gear, you might as well just get rank 9. JOSDs are really the last thing anyone would get after they have gotten and refined their gear (and possibly get good ornaments etc.) because they are expensive.

- If you bother to get 300k reputation, r9 ring and belt...you might as well just go r9 (always in comparison with your calculator). Getting R9 recast is quite cheap nowadays and getting it to 3rd cast requires nothing but badges and the molds. The build you listed on the first calculator is kind of wasted money when you can use that coin to get R999.
    R999 will offer you similar or better HP, can achieve similar physical defence, will have much higher magical defence.
    You didn't even use the whole HA set so you're missing out on defence levels. A r999 Venomancer can easily get ~50 defence levels just from gear (including things like ornaments) and o'malleys and that's without using a single JOSD.

- The Helm/Cape you used are pretty expensive and there are cheaper alternatives that can work quite well such as G16 Nirvana Hat/Cape for the bonus stat points or something like Wings of Cloudcharger.
    I can't say what you chose are terrible choices but it feels like you're putting together a set of gear that's very wasteful when you can use the coin for something better.

- Warsoul weapon... honestly it's really pricey. I wouldn't judge someone for getting it really but AA classes get Purify Proc on their R999 weapon so there's really not much of a reason to get warsoul over it.

- Channeling is nice but not extremely important, especially not when you need to sacrifice other things such as your own defences etc. That's debatable I guess.

2nd calculator
    - Sinrabansho is a pretty bad choice. G16 Nirvana weapons aren't very expensive these days and you'd gain much more from using one; +40 attack levels, higher base attack and you can always reroll it to get desirable adds that includes channeling.

Now, I'm not trying to bash the HA gear build you made but the first calculator is just a waste of coin for very little in return when you can use the same amount of coin to get a R999 set and get similar defences etc.

The second one..I'd recommend getting the full set of HA for the bonuses, or at least five pieces to get the DEF levels from it. There's not much of a reason to mix HA and AA but at most you could use AA sleeves for the channeling and the rest 5 pieces of HA. Focus on your ornaments instead; both should be elemental in my opinion with a refinement of +7 if possible. That should eliminate the need to use more than one AA piece.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited July 2013
    lesemaus wrote: »
    On the second Build (the cheaper one) i put dot and only +5 refines because dots are cheaper then dragon orbs lvl 6+ at my server. Dots are even cheaper then the HP shards =_=.

interesting, in DW DoTs go for over 30m now. maybe I was wrong though, haven't checked the prices of DO for quite a bit; +8'ing with stones is around 35m anyway.
    lesemaus wrote: »
    The 2 Wepons have -6% ch (The Warsoul Weapon does't show it at calculator but i wrote it down below as ps), and the g16 Weapon doesn't have 40 atack levels, only the Warsoul Weapon has atack lvl.

g16 has 40 attack levels and 20 from the set bonus.
    you can also get a -3% chan in g16 (probably even more if you get lucky) in around 7 rerolls. of course, g15 can be rerolled for cheap and get -6% as unique bonus and up to two -3%. on the other hand, I am not really convinced that a bit of chan is worth the sacrifice of 40 attack levels. for the same reason, not completing the g16 set is a bit wasteful
  • Chibi_Fox - Morai
    Chibi_Fox - Morai Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for help Desdi.

You mean something like this? http://pwcalc.com/039f65be739acd93

You said something about a G16 Nirvana Weapon with +40 Atack lvl, could you tell me the name plx? I can't seem to find it on Database/Calculator.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    G16 Nirvana weapons for AA classes are the following;

Foundation of World (wand)
    Silence of Frost (pataka)
    Sandy World (magic sword)
    Glaive of Nirvana (glaive)

They are lvl100 req. and are yellow in colour on the list.

Also, don't forget you can always engrave the rings with some good stats such as str or dex to help you with the build.

And yeah, the latest calculator looks much more tangible and doable. Also, I'm sorry if I may have sounded rude in my first post :S
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    you get more defense levels with 5 piece nirv s3 HA and 2 piece r9 or r9r (not r9rr because 2pc bonus is -6 chan)

for the two r9 pieces you do the belt and one other, i went with sleves for the chan, and they have the lowest defenses so you are sacrificing less overall. but other pieces have their benefits for choosing as the 2nd piece as well.

for the weapon, if you have a lot to spend the r9rr weapon is without equal. if you are on a budget, the g16 magic sword, especially for HA, since it has the highest p.attack and the m.attack of all the g16 weapons is the same on average, just their ranges are larger or smaller.

imo the only physical rings that should be considered are the rank8/9 rings and a COA ring if you are on a budget. your m.attack is already low, no sense dropping it further with a phys ring. your pdef is high enough, the accuracy you get from a lunar/pq ring does not multiply with fox, it only multiplies off base.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for help Desdi.

You mean something like this? http://pwcalc.com/039f65be739acd93

You said something about a G16 Nirvana Weapon with +40 Atack lvl, could you tell me the name plx? I can't seem to find it on Database/Calculator.

that's the pataka: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/34774
  • SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver
    SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    http://pwcalc.com/cb1886750563dad8

The above is my build. ITs still work in progress(working on getting 5 pieces of G16 +10/3-4x vit stones) for the def levels. The ring is a bit of a waste Im aware. I didnt bother for any R9 things cause I stash my gear to all my 100+ chars(cleric get ring, sword, BM get armor n so on)

Your first build.. Ill be a lil more straightforward and say that compared to whats out there: its bad. Dont mix the G16 sets, cause youll lose out of 15 def levels, wich will outweigh the damage reduction you recieve from increased magic defence(and HA refines will give more HP as well). The helm is over 500m just for the piece, and it requires a high level base with a leveled armory. The cape is even more expensive. If you arent going for a R9 set bonus, dont bother with belt either, as its not refineable and a "normal" belt will be able to refine for more mag defence. And if you get a G15 Jungle belt, or a warsong one, youll get some atk/def levels the too. If you got that kind of money, you could get a G15/16 cube necklace as well.

Warsoul weapons have a lower base damage, and worse refine than a normal G16 weapon. Even with 10 atk levels less, the G16 will do "warsoul" damage..

Id say that G16 armor is the best choice you can make on being HA. And go all the way, or at least 5 pieces. HA venos dont necessarily have horrible magic damage either. So keep the survivability up on the armor, if you aint getting the +20 atk level bonus.
    No I dont have a herc, I AM the herc! b:mischievous

Youtube channel for NW vids: /channel/UCV9DguJZ0LGMlv5IorA5kVg

Please do drop by n tell me hints on how to improve c:
    Current build for pwcalc: /bd6d5c1459cf7d94
  • Chibi_Fox - Morai
    edited July 2013
    Thanks Deisdi and Head, I looked at database, G16 seem to be really nice, didn't know it had bonus because calculator doesn't show any. I think i will go with Sandy World.

Sasha, i tried to do the Build with G16 and r9 mix, looks awesome, good def. Here it is:

http://pwcalc.com/ac2021a1c7fbcc73

I will see if i can save money to get the 3 r9 pieces. I put phy atack stones on Weapon because most of the time I'm fighting in Fox form and this way I do more damage. Good or Bad? And should i think on getting some mag def shards instead of HP shards?

And no problem Deisdi, I didn't take it as offence, I'm still pretty green in a lots of things concerning PWI and I know it ^^. I can play my char, but I know almost nothing about Endgame Equip and I'm only starting with pvp now (I'm in a PVE server). I did my third Nation War last weekend to farm my g15 and had my first "kill". Well, sin went spark on my Bramble, so it wasn't so much a kill on my part but a suicide on his b:chuckle. So there is still much for me to learn. I'm happy for the help and this way i can be sure to have a good equip Set.b:pleased

Thanks for all the help^^.

This would be Dream Equip? Or better some Dots?:

http://pwcalc.com/7e4228a232444dff

Vit Shards > Dots, Vit shards=Dots or Vit shards < Dots b:question.

Maybe in 1-2 Years b:surrender.
  • SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver
    SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If youre gonna fight fox form all the way, I dun think you should be so obssed with -chan. The fox form skills are quick enough as they are, and are bout as fast as a BM or barb anyways. Or to go other way around, if you getting so much -chan, might as well go for something to increase magical damage instead of phyiscal shards(if you share the wep with other mag classes, itll be a good idea as well. The R9/G16 mix looks really nice, and provide alot of defence. A different way to do it could be to change out the wep with R9 instead of the armor. wich basicly trades out 10 atk levels with 10 def levels. But youll still get 10 more than you have now(R9 wep got 10 less than G16, G16 6 piece bonus is 20 atk levels. So it adds up)

Edit: They also changed Fossilized curse to be based on your base magical attack over your phyiscal attack. Since its one of the most powerful skills you can get as a HA veno, its another incentive to increase magic attack
    No I dont have a herc, I AM the herc! b:mischievous

Youtube channel for NW vids: /channel/UCV9DguJZ0LGMlv5IorA5kVg

Please do drop by n tell me hints on how to improve c:
    Current build for pwcalc: /bd6d5c1459cf7d94
  • Chibi_Fox - Morai
    edited July 2013
    True, forgot that in r9 Weapon is also included in Bonus.

Tried it out with r9r2 Belt and Weapon and 6 g16. It seems r9r Weapon gives +40 atack lvl, ist that correct?

This Build is insane:

http://pwcalc.com/1e3650abc2e75f22

Put some magic def shards on cape to make up for Magic def loss. The HA wrist makes up for the Vit shards in tearms of HP with better refines. This way the Set has a lot more atack lvl and more def then the one with r9 wrist and same HP and mag def.

Thanks a lot Smurf ^^.
  • mistressmuerta
    mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ty desdi for info on refines made all my gear + 7 with ease....here is my current build the double + 10 magic is on rings because pw calc wont let me add engraving to my necky...if they ever add the 3rd cast r9 belt with the heavens light bonus i'll swap out for that..also i could not find omalley's blessing to i modified the divine blessing....http://pwcalc.com/e9176a7e0d64d317 epic flag carrier in nw....pretty beast dmg also...