Have i messed up my bm?

SwiftBlader - Raging Tide
SwiftBlader - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Blademaster
http://pwcalc.com/67a45e231d6bbc5c

I use the 3 str 2 dex every level build ever since i capped VIT of at 47. Should i restat? and become a axe bm instead of a fist/axe bm?..or shud i carry on like this?...is my gear ok for my level? I do use swords like Warriorblade lvl 70...dont use poles...want to use fists but dont know which fists to get?

My stats when geared are:

Str 243
vit 72
mag 9
dex 137
Post edited by SwiftBlader - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    stats are ok but stop using npc gear.
    main: psy94
    how about having fun instead of expecting the worse?b:thanks
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You're asking if white gear is ok for your level ?
    -NO, i hope you're trolling. Your plate, Cuisses, Axes and rings are ok.

Statwise it seems quite ok to me. Be carefull with the last bunch of em to make sure you will have the requireed dex and str at lvl 101. (probably something like 303 and 193 respectively)

Most BMs use axes/hammers + fists. Swords are only used by a few.
    Until you can afford Traceless Dimension / Peak of Clouds G16, you just use what you find for the right price within your budget i would say :) Just make sure it doesnt bind on equip.

On my server traceless dimension and peak of clouds are way over produced and thus now cheaper than it will cost you to make them. If this is also the case on your server, be sure to buy and not make them. Therefore, there is no need to try to find something that you want to make into G16 fist/claws.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited July 2013
    You're about 30 stats(base) short of being able to wear an endgame axes+claws, so you'll have to restat that vitality at some point(around 95 I would guess, unless you get frost fist, which would mean restating at 85).

Overall, your gear doesn't matter. Everything is temporary, so splurging on an 8x set isn't necessary. As long as that npc gear you're wearing has decent stats(I assume it isn't white in-game?), you should be fine. If you do get any other moulders, make sure it's another misty forest ring, sky demon pearl(87) and demon slaughter belt(86). The helm of aqua viciousness is generally cheap/refined/stoned in most servers, so it's typically a worthwhile investment. I believe 80 is the last level you can get a wraithgate cloak, so you might want to look into getting a cape from there, too.

There really isn't any viable moulder boots, and the only wrist are generally overpriced.

Oh, and don't waste any time on hh80. Anything pre-90 is useless for anyone whose going to to be endgame.

For reference, I wore something like this at 80:
    http://pwcalc.com/e0487fd5efdcd4ab

All of the gear I wore was obtained from the auction hall for almost nothing. The most expensive piece cost me 1m. The axes were lent from a friend, however.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    prof wrote: »
    hh80.

-nub speak
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's freaking 600 HP lose it

put on self buffs

Get respectable gear

http://pwcalc.com/3c18db3a0fb29b82
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    you can't go wrong with npc gear. it's totally op.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm happy with just Pole, and Axe. I was disappointed with claw. I had +10 deicides for a while and felt they dragged my stats and other equipment down (I feel I was right about that after changing).

The only class it might be ok to stat vit on imo is Barb.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tweakz wrote: »
    I'm happy with just Pole, and Axe. I was disappointed with claw. I had +10 deicides for a while and felt they dragged my stats and other equipment down (I feel I was right about that after changing).

The only class it might be ok to stat vit on imo is Barb.

OH THAT'S WHY YOU QQ'D SO HARD ABOUT CLAWS

YOU HAD ****TY CLAWS!

That explains a lot

*tags Josh and Sakubatou

and all this time we thought you sold off +10 G16 claw or something
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    and all this time we thought you sold off +10 G16 claw or something

Maybe tweakz stopped using claws after deicides, didn't use g13, g15 claws. Thus didn't feel the need to switch to g16 when they came out. Or maybe tweakz is just tweakz.

Just a small comparison, 5 aps, g16+3~+5 should be out dd deicide+10, not sure, but judging from what i recall.

I remember i got the g16 claws upgraded a week or two after they came out. I was loathe to loose my +7 on the g15, but well worth it. I hit r9 3rd casters for 1~2k at +11, most die before they get much done, because their armour refine and ornament refines are low.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Maybe tweakz stopped using claws after deicides, didn't use g13, g15 claws. Thus didn't feel the need to switch to g16 when they came out. Or maybe tweakz is just tweakz.

Just a small comparison, 5 aps, g16+3~+5 should be out dd deicide+10, not sure, but judging from what i recall.

I remember i got the g16 claws upgraded a week or two after they came out. I was loathe to loose my +7 on the g15, but well worth it. I hit r9 3rd casters for 1~2k at +11, most die before they get much done, because their armour refine and ornament refines are low.

I wouldnt be surprised if clean N3 claws out DD`d +10 deicides. I remember that my N3 dags were hitting bout as hard as R8+10 when they were bout +3-5 and I`m gonna call r8 dags far superior to deicides. And actually yes, claws/fists got same base damage as daggers for N3, well I think its bout 5 damage points lower but seriously pretty much the same.

Ps. Apsing anything but utterly terrible R9T3s casters is idiotic, then again there is so many plain **** R9T3 casters out there <.<.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ps. Apsing anything but utterly terrible R9T3s casters is idiotic

In capture flag battles it made little sense, but in other nw and especially tw it is fun. They have arcane protection on, send them back into you group b:dirty. Most people use auto pot, and quite a few of them have their def charms and apoc on the auto pot, using claws ensures they all get used up, making it easier to kill casters. Not many places to run to in tw once you are attacking their crystal b:chuckle.