PWI putting promo in days after Update

Options
SeksuellSame - Raging Tide
SeksuellSame - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
Just want to know what ppl think about what pwi did some updates ago. When they put in charge reward the day after update.

I had bought zen the day they updated,and dint get eny of the reward promo. Isnt the whole point of updating to put the new stuff in after update, and not waith on day. I gues alot of ppl bought gold,and dint get their revard.

I lost alot of event gold and zen. So now i want to know what all of you out there think.
Is it ok of PWI to do this?
Post edited by SeksuellSame - Raging Tide on

Comments

• BrutalKuk - Raging Tide
    BrutalKuk - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Not the first time they do that.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    where is the option to vote that is a common business practice that doesn't affect only gaming; that it is also cheating you out of something?

In regards to PW, I say get over it. It has happened to me several times when I have bought Zen. Boo hoo.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    EPIC SALE EPIC!!

BOOOOOM!
    YOU spend 100+ dollars on imaginary stuff that you just waste
    money on and you receive THIS!!!! Some epic 50 event gold
    to use on outdated **** that are jacked so high so you will want
    to spend more money for event gold!!!
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    This is why when they post, they put dates of when it's beginning and ending.

And Amen to OIdPop. Charge rewards has to be the most idiotic thing I've ever seen. Event gold is a waste of money. 50 event gold to get a crappy flyer. The same flyer that sells for 75 event gold, is 15 gold in the boutique. + you have to spend $100 to get 2 x 50 event gold tickets in order to get a 75 event gold flyer lmao. Rediculous.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • SeksuellSame - Raging Tide
    SeksuellSame - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    If they only did that when they did the update. In this case the update came, and there where no talk about zen reward and bonus. If they had said on Wednesday that it was coming, then people would wait on buying gold.

And yes. Zen reward is kinda lame. But is nice for charms. And irritating when they can't inform people in a normal update.
  • Ambiguity - Raging Tide
    Ambiguity - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I sent in a ticket about this in regards to the charge rewards actually. I disagree with the practice personally, as it kind of punishes those who charge when a sale goes on-- especially some people who charge when a good sale goes up in game, which is often before it's announced on the website.

Anyway, I will say that the customer service was pretty decent for me- although I didn't get as much as I would have from charge rewards, they did send me some free event gold xD which is pretty nice since they technically had no reason to.

Still think they should go up with the sales though, then more people might charge when a sale goes up if there's an extra bonus, rather than just farming it in game.