veno bunny

Options
Dmysticlady - Heavens Tear
Dmysticlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
Veno Bunny
why do they not have tail I wat a big white fuzzy one plz fix this pwi im sure im not alone on this
plz speak up you think they should fix this
Post edited by Dmysticlady - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    This isn't something that requires a "fix" as it's not a bug or a glitch of any kind.

I don't like that they don't have a tail but it's just how they were designed and considering even after all these years the old classes didn't get any sort of revamping (animations, skills, looks etc.) it's highly unlikely that they'd ever add a bunny tail to the bunny preset.

Also, PWE can't do something like this anyway. You'd have to address this to the developers in China.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    They don't even FIX the game, you want them to ENHANCE? You must be a comedian.
  • Dmysticlady - Heavens Tear
    Dmysticlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Veno Bunny
    why do they not have tail I wat a big white fuzzy one plz fix this pwi im sure im not alone on this
    plz speak up you think they should fix this
    would be nice if they did this
    I don't need jump all over
    ask they give bunny a tail
    dam you people are rude
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Yes, it really sucks, when I first started my veno, looking through the presets, I was expecting a round fluffy white tail for bunnies and something weird and interesting for the kirin horned veno, but, alas, that was not true :< .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]