So Now That the Going Is Getting Rough...

Options
Apostasy - Raging Tide
Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Not to play devil's advocate... Ok, maybe a little b:cute...

But... Where are the Vicious members that were the most audible with respect to QQme finally giving Vicious good battles? b:question

Where is Kastus? ... Bhavvy? ... Aasimar? ... and all the others that said they wanted good TW's? Is real life consuming their days? ... OR (as I suspect) ... Is it that now that the going is getting tough, they have run along to hide in games which are easier to win b:victory

That's right, calling it like it is, calling ya out on them past bluffs b:chuckle

That is all b:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Apostasy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    kastus has been on vacation, bhavvy is permabanned from both games and forums, and aasimar quit months ago (he even made a thread in RT forums here about it)

so, calling it like you see it? or trying to start **** on the forums?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    kastus has been on vacation, bhavvy is permabanned from both games and forums, and aasimar quit months ago (he even made a thread in RT forums here about it)

Vactaion b:shocked what is THAT? Tell Kastus get a laptop with wifi b:scorn

Tell Bhavvy start a new account b:lipcurl

Aaasimar is excused... b:surrender

And not at all trying to start ****... I just know all of them (especially who I mentioned) were all "Rah Rah Rah! Git ur **** together QQme! Give us a real TW!" And now we have been doing so. And now they just
    *poofed* Wondering where they went b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    _VX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Katsus on Vacation? after 1 losing ? probably will appear when vicious will start wining again.
    Bahavy= i heard he will apply to qqme now that seems to be the top...What he do to own a ban?

So apo questions are valid and was not to start ****. , im pretty sure if vicious was the victorious on the pasts tws they would fill the forum with **** trolls.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    So apo questions are valid and was not to start ****. , im pretty sure if vicious was the victorious on the pasts tws they would fill the forum with **** trolls.

I disagree. If we won the past few TWs, nothing would have happened because we would act just like we did for the last 2+ years of winning vs QQme.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Katsus on Vacation? after 1 losing ? probably will appear when vicious will start wining again.
    Bahavy= i heard he will apply to qqme now that seems to be the top...What he do to own a ban?

kastus was on vacation BEFORE we lost.

as for bhavyy, im sure if you ask around RT you can find out what, technically i wasnt even supposed to mention he was banned. he scammed someone and got caught
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Pardon me for calling it like I see it, but dude you might pick a better week for this kind of topic. I mean really? Where was QQme this weekend? I was in the only QQme TW and it wasn't a vicku land . . . . .

So, if you want "fun," "good" [insert adjective here] tw vs vicku, then maybe QQme needs to step up and place the bid if vicku doesn't bid QQme . . . . I know your not the bid placing leader, but c'mon man! QQme looked as lame as anyone with their TW action this weekend. I don't want to disrupt any faction harmony or try and make myself look better at your expense, but I'm sure others might be thinking the same about this thread . . . . .

also, also it could be viewed as poor form to name names . . . . ijs why make it personal when we could talk vicku faction in general . . . i mean the personal attacks is a vicku trademark and something they enjoy it seems to give them some form of satisfaction to draw attention from themselves to individuals, but hey at least when they focus on one individual, then they give everyone else a break from their toxicity

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Took to long to get to this point.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

lol Kastus was here when we lost 2 weeks in a row. He has his personal reasons for not being online but dont worry he will be back to one shot you soon enough b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Linc, really? You need to visit the faction website a bit more based on your response.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkbarbariuz
    darkbarbariuz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    A friend told me that actually kastus broke his monitor/screen and hes getting money to buy a new one O_o
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    A friend told me that actually kastus broke his monitor/screen and hes getting money to buy a new one O_o

You and your friend are stupid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Don't worry QQme scrubs come this nw and tw weekend u will taste dirt again I do hope you scrubs have geared up enough MAKE sure all your 105's to have their sin pots ready, you will be eating your favorite meal which is west gate dirt b:shutup

-removed-
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Linc, really? You need to visit the faction website a bit more based on your response.

oops, pardon me potsy

b:embarrass
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Don't worry QQme scrubs come this nw and tw weekend u will taste dirt again I do hope you scrubs have geared up enough MAKE sure all your 105's to have their sin pots ready, you will be eating your favorite meal which is west gate dirt b:shutup

-removed-

-removed-

On topic now... i think qqme wont be able to defeat vicious in qn attacking tw. Mav and Elvenne will have a superbaby cleric with perma 3 sparked and ironguarded. That child will bend the fabric of time and space and trash pan gu's rules of abstinence between clerics.

We should all postpone tw till autumn, go out and enjoy the summer.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I have to agree with Apostasy. There were quite a few people, more than just those those 3 named, that were talking the talk about how QQme needs to step up. I've yet to see any of them say anything since QQme's recent victories. So Kastus is on vacation. Wasn't I just reading something recently about him playing from abroad, or am I mistaken? Bhavvy is no longer with us, but it's not like anything of value was lost. There were others, but I am having trouble finding the threads since it looks like some of them have mysteriously disappeared. Personally, I think Apostasy makes a good point. It's easy to talk the big talk until the other team shows up and takes the win.

On the other hand, I don't think it's safe to assume that QQme's out of the fire yet. They've been in a well-deserved rut for about 2+ years now, and there's nothing saying that these few late victories will continue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    -removed-
    I don't think it's safe to assume that QQme's out of the fire yet. They've been in a well-deserved rut for about 2+ years now, and there's nothing saying that these few late victories will continue.
    To me it's not about the actual win or lose... It is the fact that no matter who wins or loses, it seems quite safe to say that the TW battles themselves will be quite lengthy for some number of weekends at least, with possibly few exceptions. This is exactly what was asked for, this is what has been happening. This is a trend that hopefully continues. I'd personally prefer the suspense of back and forth wins and losses... Keeps the end result for whoever wins all the more delicious b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    I disagree. If we won the past few TWs, nothing would have happened because we would act just like we did for the last 2+ years of winning vs QQme.

LOL @ "2+ years"

come on guys if you are here to show off or brag at least get basic stats right....
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    LOL @ "2+ years"

come on guys if you are here to show off or brag at least get basic stats right....

xD Meant 2+ TW sessions.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Who the *** are you to judge if kastus goes on vacation or not? When I was in QQme (you were a fckng nobody!!!) they started all to go MIA. When only the group that started Zoo was willing to fight for QQme against Vici WHERE THE *** WERE ALL THOSE QQME THAT HAVE SHOWN LATELY? fckng core went MIA! enemy, man, Lonely (just to point some)... fckng jumped the ship. Even Arawin was in permacatshop.
    Where were QQme back then when only Drigan, Grease, Kastus, ReDSuNRiSE, Nigo, Impatiens and a few others were willing to fight Vici?
    F U and your false moral.
    Try to enjoy while you guys have the refines and gear advantage. I bet a fckng leg when we match that gear of yours YALL GO MIA AGAIN. Till QQme can CS its way to victory again. And then the cicle will repeat. And again. And again. And again.
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    _VX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Who the *** are you to judge if kastus goes on vacation or not? When I was in QQme (you were a fckng nobody!!!) they started all to go MIA. When only the group that started Zoo was willing to fight for QQme against Vici WHERE THE *** WERE ALL THOSE QQME THAT HAVE SHOWN LATELY? fckng core went MIA! enemy, man, Lonely (just to point some)... fckng jumped the ship. Even Arawin was in permacatshop.
    Where were QQme back then when only Drigan, Grease, Kastus, ReDSuNRiSE, Nigo, Impatiens and a few others were willing to fight Vici?
    Try to enjoy while you guys have the refines and gear advantage. I bet a fckng leg when we match that gear of yours YALL GO MIA AGAIN. Till QQme can CS its way to victory again. And then the cicle will repeat. And again. And again. And again.

Im judging Katsus "vacation"? You are judging many people and their reasons to be inactive. Is not worse??

yours statement are wrong, you are the one that jumped the ship 2 times ending in vicious and those who you said that was MIA are the ones that are fighting vicious now. About Arawin he was ending his MD and he did a good job for the little time he had.

After all who fight against vicious now, who fight with vicious now and who avoid vicious now?

PS. It better go MIA and take a rest than join the opponent faction ehhh, u like the easy way eehhh
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I bet a fckng leg

Which leg are u talking about Azu baby? b:dirty
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

You sure curse alot for a cleric...
    As for wish to fight....back then we were getting spawnkiled, we had no attendance and no real chances to def vicu.
    Just getting killed while being sealed from a previous death was not the fun the rest of qqme wanted. With so many disadvantages on our side it was best to avoid tw alltogether. You guys thought different and time proved you wrong. Zoo failed and you ditched it as you did with qqme earlier and if vicu fails u will do the same. No matter how bad things get it is akways other ppl fault not yours. You do not take responsability because it is so much easier ti ditch .... i take full responsability for my actions. U were right in the video u made with hitler. What u forget is we tried for over 8 months to defend vs vicu under drigan leading tw and we failed.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Im judging Katsus "vacation"? You are judging many people and their reasons to be inactive. Is not worse??

yours statement are wrong, you are the one that jumped the ship 2 times ending in vicious and those who you said that was MIA are the ones that are fighting vicious now. About Arawin he was ending his MD and he did a good job for the little time he had.

After all who fight against vicious now, who fight with vicious now and who avoid vicious now?

PS. It better go MIA and take a rest than join the opponent faction ehhh, u like the easy way eehhh

LOL I like the easy way? apparently I join the guild that has always to fight to be #1. Right now Vici is outnumbered and outgeared by QQme... and I like the easy way? Don't spit up cause it falls in your fkng face. Yall are bandwagoners: you won 1 time against 40 vicious and you got 99 R9rr applying to QQme. And I'm the one that like it easy way? Zoo got rolled so many times by QQme and Vici, and I stood there no matter what, and I like the easy way? God wasn't very generous with you when he gave you intelligence, if he gave you any.

How good for those QQmes that MIA and came back just in time to outgear the whole Vici faction!!!! Real Life can be a **** right?!

Finish the primary school (or W/E its called in your country) and I will answer your posts. Till then, confine yourself to your insignificance.

PS- DirtySouth - I kinda need all legs but left one. I can bet that one!b:victory
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    You sure curse alot for a cleric...
    As for wish to fight....back then we were getting spawnkiled, we had no attendance and no real chances to def vicu.
    Just getting killed while being sealed from a previous death was not the fun the rest of qqme wanted. With so many disadvantages on our side it was best to avoid tw alltogether. You guys thought different and time proved you wrong. Zoo failed and you ditched it as you did with qqme earlier and if vicu fails u will do the same. No matter how bad things get it is akways other ppl fault not yours. You do not take responsability because it is so much easier ti ditch .... i take full responsability for my actions. U were right in the video u made with hitler. What u forget is we tried for over 8 months to defend vs vicu under drigan leading tw and we failed.

Wanna know why I left Zoo? By the time we started to lose TW against Levi many of our ranks started to leave for QQme. It was time to **** em ap.

When we were getting spawnkilled I saw my charm being ***** still I released and did the whole thing again. It was fun? No. It was a matter of loyalty not only to those that were willing to stand but to the guild itself. Yeah. I take responsability for my actions. There's no glory in run away. Zoo fought the 1st TWs against QQme with 14 peeps.
    You decided to wine TWs with way more numbers. Thats QQme style.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    My vacation is legit like I said I CAN afford to go out of the country and spend dollars
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    LOL I like the easy way? apparently I join the guild that has always to fight to be #1. Right now Vici is outnumbered and outgeared by QQme... and I like the easy way?

QQme just recently started putting up a fight.. u have been in Vicious for a while now.. still considered easy way ijs
    b:bye
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    We sure have gotten a lot of QQme apps latelyb:laughb:laughb:laugh

and that's with losing vs you guys. I wonder what a few defeats would do to your faction b:shocked

Tony still here hatin, get off vicious nuts please :~)
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    QQme just recently started putting up a fight.. u have been in Vicious for a while now.. still considered easy way ijs
    b:bye

Like I said before: When peeps started to leave Zoo for QQme it was time for them to allow me to impress upon them the severe mistake they had made.
    Then QQme grew. Now we are fighting to regain #1, if I like the things easy way, then I would have joined Vici right away before going on Zoo. ijs.
    As I see it, it was this TW season that QQme regained some power. I went to vici like 3 weeks before map reset.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hey folks... The point of this thread is not for everyone in Vicious, QQme or any other Popcorn Eating peeps to go all Jerry Springer here (besides, I just came for my Jerry beads b:faint). It's to find out where the people in Vicious went that made it, well... vicious.

Kastus obviously will be back, Bhavvy unfortunately must of done something that's a no no, and Aaasimar, unless he comes back to check the forums at all, ever, not likely coming back. Who else can we call down to the next price is wrong bob? Giving them a shout out might gain their attention for a few more TW's at least. Otherwise, the answer to all this squabbling I am seeing is, "what is donkey punch, Alex... for $2000?"
    b:question
    PS- DirtySouth - I kinda need all legs but left one. I can bet that one!b:victory
    And Azunai... based on your answer to DS, someone needs to work on corrupting you a bit b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    You're asking us to give you guys a good fight after waiting for QQme to get some nuts and fight us for the last 2 years. I'm sorry to inform you this but most people who were waiting are long gone now, nobody got time to wait for QQme to choose when to fight so don't come here and tell us "what happened to your wanting long TWs".

We're still here kicking no matter how many people we got for TW, even tho you guys are PMing our members to join you guys so you can insure a win...See you guys in TW and enjoy being top faction...while it lasts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.