Count to 20000

Options

Comments

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

....?
    Those seem like fairily random objects....
    And you didn't count 3:<

They were random objects, but i think we can figure out a way to use them. also i was too tired to check what number we were on!

Also Desdi, you're in kaku, you can't be innocent!

And Alsiadorra, out of your list, i suggest the Dark Knight Rises, because Jurassic Park 3 was by far the worst one (because Michael Chrichton didn't write it) and it seems like you've seen Titanic enough. However if you want a super natural thriller, may i recommend an Anime?Code Geass or Death Note b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    They were random objects, but i think we can figure out a way to use them. also i was too tired to check what number we were on!

And Alsiadorra, out of your list, i suggest the Dark Knight Rises, because Jurassic Park 3 was by far the worst one (because Michael Chrichton didn't write it) and it seems like you've seen Titanic enough. However if you want a super natural thriller, may i recommend an Anime?Code Geass or Death Note b:dirty

Should I be concerned? Like, should I go ahead and summon a dear to hide behind? I don't really know where you got 'innocence' out of having a certain preference to not partake in something (in that case, dreams, apparentily) but I get the impression it's not going anywhere good. OTL

Desdi-wesdi can be as innocent as she wants 3:!!
    :3

Whenever I see a Dark Knight somethingsomething I think of 1. the scene where there was a boat of prisoners and a boat of 'regular' civilians and they had the choice to blow each other up before 0000 or they'd all be blown up, and 2. Dark Knight transformation in mabi. x3.

I've seen Death Note... I actually have the page with all the episodes if anyone would like access to it. I'm not normally a fan of anime but it was pretty alright.
    But.... my two favourite characters died in the same episode. >: That sucked.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    o.o Ribbit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Options

Ah, death note.....I stopped watching death note after they erm, "switched" investigators. So, I never actually saw the serial killers lose. So in my little head fanon, he won. Which is kinda creepy I guess but I really didn't like the new guys. v.v So I refuse to watch more. And then when I heard the author didn't even write a proper ending for one of the killers I was all like tableflip.jpg LAZY! And Disappointing!

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options

Ah, death note.....I stopped watching death note after they erm, "switched" investigators. So, I never actually saw the serial killers lose. So in my little head fanon, he won. Which is kinda creepy I guess but I really didn't like the new guys. v.v So I refuse to watch more. And then when I heard the author didn't even write a proper ending for one of the killers I was all like LAZY! And Disappointing!

Yeah, it was kinda lame. I can't even remember much about the two kids who came in after that, except I think one had white hair, and the other had cream, and that one was chocolate obsessed or something. Which honestily doesn't do much to set them apart from like... team Plasma grunts in pokemon or that one really bratty kid(who I can't remember the name of either, since he was really dumb) from the second season of Black Butler.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013
    Options

Yeah, it was kinda lame. I can't even remember much about the two kids who came in after that, except I think one had white hair, and the other had cream, and that one was chocolate obsessed or something. Which honestily doesn't do much to set them apart from like... team Plasma grunts in pokemon or that one really bratty kid(who I can't remember the name of either, since he was really dumb) from the second season of Black Butler.

Yeah they were really stupid and over the top. And the only reason they made one chocolate obsessed is because L was candy obsessed. Dude was always eating candy. Except one he did it, it didn't seem like an over the top parody of anything. Whereas the other guy it was like they were just trying to pander to the people who had liked L. I know they pander to the audience all the time, but I don't like when it's so over the top like that. There are other characters like that in anime, but whether or not I find they ruin the shoe really depends on how they use them. That just felt like the writer had run out of ideas.......

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

People keep telling me to watch or read Death Note but I have yet to do it. I watched an episode a long time ago but I somehow just couldn't get into it at all. I'll give it another try some day.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Death note is good but Code Geass is better. Much better. The animations are more fun to view. The voice acting is better overall. The main character is actually very smart and none of this "somehow everyone else but me the main character gets it" that has been a new trend in Manga :/
    Anyway. The plot lines actually run fairly deep but since the main character is smart enough he brings them up himself. I recommend it :3
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options

People keep telling me to watch or read Death Note but I have yet to do it. I watched an episode a long time ago but I somehow just couldn't get into it at all. I'll give it another try some day.

If it makes you feel any better, if I hadn't've watched the thing like two years ago I probabily wouldn't watch it now, either OTL
    There was/is actually a book relevant to the series, where one of the very first people killed off was relevant to some former case L had solved... I found it online way-back-when but it probabily isn't findable now... *trying to remember if I'd read it before finishing the series or during it....*
    Death note is good but Code Geass is better. Much better. The animations are more fun to view. The voice acting is better overall. The main character is actually very smart and none of this "somehow everyone else but me the main character gets it" that has been a new trend in Manga :/
    Anyway. The plot lines actually run fairly deep but since the main character is smart enough he brings them up himself. I recommend it :3

What even is Code Geass. OTL [Obviousily it's an anime but I have no idea what it even is about. Is it the one with the school of dead people and stuff..? *didn't see that one but knew someone who watched it*]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

I watched neither of them. And I'm not quite into anime.

I'm gonna watch RE: Retribution, although I don't like how Luther is killed off >_>
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited July 2013
    Options

Ironman 3 was better than Dark Knight, I think.....

• Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Ironman 3 was better than Dark Knight, I think.....

Jurassic Park > Ironman 3..
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited July 2013
    Options

Maybe the first one, but the third one sucked.

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    b:shocked It's Monday again QQ b:cry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

iTunes finally put up Childs Play 3, now I have the entire series..

But the 2002 "The Time Machine" still eludes me. As well as The Vanishing - a movie I've been wanting for a very long time now.

Random fact: well my iPod no long receives iOS updates. 6.1.3 was the final for fourth generation.

Not upgrading to the 5th!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Options
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Options

f:gone
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited July 2013
    Options

That awkward moment when you call your friend to see if they still want to ride/hangout at a friend of the friend's bday party and find out it's next week. b:surrender

PS Minx I tried to contact ya in game but you totes weren't on. v.v

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Ribbit Ribbit o-o 7131
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • krisnda
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Started watching future diary lol
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I really hate today. It started out so good. Now it sucks :/ sometimes I wish I had the ability to sleep more so it could all go away faster.

• krisnda
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I really hate today. It started out so good. Now it sucks :/ sometimes I wish I had the ability to sleep more so it could all go away faster.

what happened?:0
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    what happened?:0

I feel like my husband is mad at me and I have absolutely no idea why. We were fine lat night and today for the most part. But since I am at work I cannot just call to find out. :/

• krisnda
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I feel like my husband is mad at me and I have absolutely no idea why. We were fine lat night and today for the most part. But since I am at work I cannot just call to find out. :/

I hate relationship issues D:

I try my best to stay mostly neutral.
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Oh look! More people upset with me or dismissing me out of hand. **** tonight. It can all go to hell. /rant
    Hopefully I will be fine tomorrow.

• krisnda
    edited July 2013
    Options
    So I was Googleing myself and I found this pic:

3pacs4.jpg

what?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    So I was Googleing myself and I found this pic:

what?
    D'aww
    Aw, Krissy
    You don't troll threads; you enhance them with feets and your kitty-ness :3
    And also make people happy when you're there~
  • krisnda
    edited July 2013
    Options
    But I'm the bald dude here, not the lady. The lady is trolling my threads and I shot her D:.

The rest of that is true though :3
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited July 2013
    Options

Well, you do have a troll gun. So...

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Argh, I have the need to kill something right now...with certain people..driving me nuts
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★