All Evolved Pets Don't Work In Nw???!!!

Xdmghyper - Lost City
Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Venomancer
I am so UPSET right now knowing that evolved pets only follow u around and not attack in nw. NW was the only reason I ever used pets to begin with. If i know it wouldn't work in nw then i wouldn't wanna evolve my nix! b:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by Xdmghyper - Lost City on

Comments

• Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So far, every new Pet attacked me, so yes, they attack.

You must be doing something wrong
  • Xdmghyper - Lost City
    Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So far, every new Pet attacked me, so yes, they attack.

You must be doing something wrong

you can send your pet to near the opponent but it doesn't do any dmg.
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    Still, the Pets attacked me today in NW (had a round, where 6 venos gathered around the spawns in capture the flag with the evolved Nix) where i got serious damage by those nix(es).

So yes, they do attack.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I noticed that I cannot deal damage on evolved pet in NW, for over a minute I was DDing on a pet and it wasn't doing damage. All evolved nix I tried to attack or AOE close too wasn't taking any damage...

Probably a glitch, maybe make a thread in the quality corner.

EDIT: I spoke with other people and they all said the same they wasn't able to deal damage to any evolved nix as they wasn't taking damage either. We didn't saw any other evolved pet than nix on HL in NW so far so, dunno if it's just the nix or all evolved pets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    And what attacked me?? It looked like the Nix attacked lol. So i was pretty sure, that the damage came from them

Also when a Pet attacks you in NW, the actual pet name appears in the damage log not Light Veno Deals... but HurrDurr deals ..., so im 99% sure the Pets attacked me.

And on HL there where plenty of Venos with evolved Nix today, got a map with 6 attacking me the same time lol. Was pretty... nevermind b:surrender
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Now that's freaky, some work but for others with the same pets they don't??????b:faint

Wonder how many others ended up like you guys have with evolved glitched Chia Pets????b:puzzled
  • Foxyz - Raging Tide
    Foxyz - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i went with my veno on last nw end my envolved nix atacked normaly end got killed 2 or 3 times
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My nix does alright.
    Sometimes he totally disobeys me and just won't listen to my commands >.> I think he just gets mad that people target the **** outta him now, I think he dies more than me these days!

Seriously though, I think something to do with the landscape causes him to be confused whether he's on the ground or in the air, as they won't go land to air unless the veno is also flying, and vice versa I believe. He does fine about 70% of the time, and the other 30% of the time I really need him to work, and he doesn't.

To be expected, new update = incomprehensible glitchiness that may or may not be fixed ever ever >.>
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I noticed that I cannot deal damage on evolved pet in NW, for over a minute I was DDing on a pet and it wasn't doing damage. All evolved nix I tried to attack or AOE close too wasn't taking any damage...

Probably a glitch, maybe make a thread in the quality corner.

EDIT: I spoke with other people and they all said the same they wasn't able to deal damage to any evolved nix as they wasn't taking damage either. We didn't saw any other evolved pet than nix on HL in NW so far so, dunno if it's just the nix or all evolved pets.

There are a lot of special skills that come with an evolved nix. One I have will not allow an opponent tab select the nix to deal DD to it. I wonder if there were some other skills that may have had the effect you experienced.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sounds like some bug. Did you try re-summoning the pet every time you entered a new land?

Also, maybe the Phoenix itself has some bugs, someone should test it out with other evolved pets.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Womansley - Sanctuary
    Womansley - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My experience has been the evolved pet attacks on rare occasions. The AI seems to have gotten much worse. The pet will get stuck on on the floor or some invisible wall a lot more often, or sometimes fly next to a target and stare at it. But I have seen it attack.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There are a lot of special skills that come with an evolved nix. One I have will not allow an opponent tab select the nix to deal DD to it. I wonder if there were some other skills that may have had the effect you experienced.

Yes my dino have that skill, but it's for 6 seconds not a permanent buff. That would be pretty much to OP if a nix was permanently unable to be damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ZaioBaio - Raging Tide
    ZaioBaio - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Desdi is right!
    You need to revive your pet everytime when you enter new battle.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It was reported already by some venos, you need to resummon your pet every time you change maps/ battle fields.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It was reported already by some venos, you need to resummon your pet every time you change maps/ battle fields.

Ah, that must be quite annoying to be honest, as you have to spend the first 10 seconds of every battle to resummon and rebuff your pet. That could be crucial if you join in on a battle that has been going on for a while.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Ah, that must be quite annoying to be honest, as you have to spend the first 10 seconds of every battle to resummon and rebuff your pet. That could be crucial if you join in on a battle that has been going on for a while.

It really is, especially if you forget and rush into battle, and see you pet chilling by the side rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »

Yeah :/ back when I did NW a few times, sometimes I didn't even summon my pet because I had to rush in and assist my squad.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Womansley - Sanctuary
    Womansley - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Didn't realize that was the issue. Is it the same thing for entering tw? I had a lot of problems with the nix being unable to cross between the path and the neighboring hill unless i was airborne.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Still, the Pets attacked me today in NW (had a round, where 6 venos gathered around the spawns in capture the flag with the evolved Nix) where i got serious damage by those nix(es).

So yes, they do attack.

They love eating fish for supper b:laugh
    Yes my dino have that skill, but it's for 6 seconds not a permanent buff. That would be pretty much to OP if a nix was permanently unable to be damage.

LOL! I think an even better, extremely fun skill to have on a pet like a nix or the monkey king would be stealth. Imagine the outcry that would cause.

I had these issues with my old nix in NW. Hmmm...
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sweet heart the only time where I actually see my poor chula just standing there like a **** in NW is during the Bridge battle sections of NW. For some reason pets cannot attack the towers *well at least my evolved nix, if I remember correctly my normal baby bear pet could wack it just fine lol.*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss