UI - Character Portrait - Hover over chi bar does not show value

Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Quality Corner
In the past, if you hover your mouse cursor over your chi bar on the character portrait, the chi value showed up. Now, it no longer shows up.

I put this under [Gameplay] instead of [Text] because the error has to do with actually bringing up the text, not the contents of the text.

Since I cannot search for the word "chi" because it is only 3 letters, I had a hard time determining if it had already been reported. I apologize if it already has been reported.
Post edited by Elenacostel - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• xvague
    xvague Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There is actually a dead zone on the chi bar, you can still hover over it to see the curent amount of chi you have...it is just a VERY thin line at the top...you'll spend more time trying to find it than you would ant if you're fighting.. f:worry
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's being looked into, yeah.
    #31 on the list.
    Don't blame you for not being able to find it, though.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]