0 Tokens rewarded

Options
Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear
Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Nation Wars
Just finished NW on my sin (first time doing on my sin, normally do nw on my barb) I got 3.4k pc (i know, not that great but i didnt really know what i was doing.) I was expecting atleast SOME reward..but no. 0 tokens rewarded. Apparently a few other people had this happen aswell. Frost was the winning nation and an archer with 9.5k pc in the winning nation got 0 tokens. And a few other people the same. So did they break NW with this recent maint?
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
Post edited by Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Having the same issue. In frost, winning nation, got 10.5k contribution, 0 tokens and a mail that said i hadn't won any battles (false) and I didn't have enough contribution. A faction mate joined Nw an hour later, he was same class as me, got less contribution, was in same nation, he still got 91 tokens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    What I'm hearing is that you have to win at least 3 battles.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Jenaniah - Heavens Tear
    Jenaniah - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I think i did though. Well that really sucks stayed up all night for nothing. Oh well.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I was on (HT-Servers) NW Tonight on Frost with my SIN and Was around {11Kpc} and took home 102 tokens (But I had been in atleast 14-winning (free-for-all battlefields) and also solo'd 5-fields by myself>>So the only thing I could suggest to ya as a possible possibility, was that maybe it had to do more with how many wins you were on tonight, then actual personal contribution??

((Also Frosts almost always has got a max amount of heavy hitters who can go {1 vs 12} and win! So maybe the only reason that my R8 Sin got tokens was that I was able to keep up with them on atleast battlefield wins through both combat & digging presence on those fields that were won???? (its about the only thing I can come up with for ya))b:bye

PS: only other thing i can think of, was that my (factions squad) was 10-people strong and only 1 of our squad was under 100th (and even though we got scattered all over the place early on (and hardley ever saw each other after the first hour) we still all got over 90-tokens (each) with 1 of our Absolute Heavies making 300+ (But hes as R as R ranked can be and his score was atleast 3 times mine) so maybe the squad success rate and composition is also what mattered tonight aswell...
  • stevocr0
    stevocr0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    What I'm hearing is that you have to win at least 3 battles.

that is false...

same happened to me today...i can swear i was in like 10 wining fights especially cuz some were 3v0 and stuff

my nation was winning one and i ended with 8k+ credit and 0 tokens
  • warlol2d
    warlol2d Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Having the same issue. In frost, winning nation, got 10.5k contribution, 0 tokens and a mail that said i hadn't won any battles (false) and I didn't have enough contribution. A faction mate joined Nw an hour later, he was same class as me, got less contribution, was in same nation, he still got 91 tokens.

Same **** happened to me think I'm going to stop doing NW waste of my 2hrs imo
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    You have to actually be in some wars where you fight people. You can't just cap X vs. 0 wars the entire time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Just finished NW on my sin (first time doing on my sin, normally do nw on my barb) I got 3.4k pc (i know, not that great but i didnt really know what i was doing.) I was expecting atleast SOME reward..but no. 0 tokens rewarded. Apparently a few other people had this happen aswell. Frost was the winning nation and an archer with 9.5k pc in the winning nation got 0 tokens. And a few other people the same. So did they break NW with this recent maint?

3.4k is really low for that new map. I was usually getting around 10k the old map and now 20k and didn't change gears or anything, people need to realize that what was high credits for the old map is low for the new map.

I also saw in a thread that you need a certain amount of time of battle (I heard you need total 5 minutes of fight), which mean attack/getting attacked, so you could won 15 battle 1vs0, get good credit and get no reward cause you didn't fought people.

All I can say it's to focus on one char don't log alts thinking to get more tokens, don't run away from fights, I see a LOT of people that run (fly) away from people to don't get hit, guess what? You don't get point by running, so yes you might die, but stay and DD on the person so you get points and battle time.

Example: You died in a flag battle, you spawn and see someone spawn killing, you try to fly away cause you know you will die and the person chase you and one shot you, you get 1 sec of battle, while if you spawn and use the immunity time to DD on the person you get maybe 10-15 sec battle time and more credit since you deal damage before you die.

In the crystal battles after the crystals are switch to your nation go fight people don't stay behind waiting, yes you will maybe die, but you will get more point + get battle time. You could be alone, turn all the crystals and win and get 1-1.5k credit, but you get 0 time of battle cause you didn't fight.

NW is a PVP event, don't get surprise to don't get reward if you avoid to fight even if you win the battles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute