im stuck :(

piggykitty
piggykitty Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
I'm stuck in immolation camp, and i can't get out or i get killed. I've tried to bypass the mobs, but i all ways get hit, die, and end up where i started. I'm only level 14, but somehow i managed to get there. I don't have enough money to teleport out either. My name is Dynoetia, FYI. Please save me b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
Post edited by piggykitty on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Which server ? And what's your in-game character name ?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • piggykitty
    edited June 2013
    Dynoetia, like i said. and lost city. anyway, im done for the night. see ya in the morning
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    I'll move this to lost city so when you get back online, you can bump this thread and someone from that server can help you.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • piggykitty
    edited June 2013
    I just discovered this game 2days ago,so so can you tell me what bump means b:puzzled
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    piggykitty wrote: »
    I just discovered this game 2days ago,so so can you tell me what bump means b:puzzled

To bump a thread is to post on it, with the intention of the thread receiving attention after it is moved to the top of the 'today's post' list (or the forum catagory list but the LC boards are probabily dead OTL). Especially when it probabily wouldn't be noticed before the 'bump'. :3

Is your character female (and can you dual client)? If so you could get someone to carry you out (and, if nessesary, you could even make a male cleric and fly him over to carry you out x3!! The latter would probabily just be more hassle/time than it'd take to eventually get out, though...) I remember running in really high level areas when I didn't have a flier yet, ehe~
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • piggykitty
    edited June 2013
    My character is a female and can you go into more detail with"bump"?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Kewl. :3 Yeah so you could get someone to carry you out, or alternativeily to invite you to a party and they could drop enough coin so that you could afford a teleport. [I was going to say that at first but then had a moment of not knowing how to explain OTL] (if you're in a party/squad with someone, if coin is picked up then it's evenily distributed between all people in the squad, absoluteily regardless of where everyone is. Unless someone is dead, then they don't get the coin and their portion is lost forever~)

Errrr
    Well, a 'bump' is just a forum expression
    It's not something that happens in-game ...
    So I don't know what to tell you more in-detail than what I already did p-p It really is just posting on a thread, the thread moves itself.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Just post here tomorrow when you are online and in-game, and it will go automatically to the top of the section. Then someone can help you because you will be online. That's all. I only suggested bumping it so people know when you are online and in-game.

• piggykitty
    edited June 2013
    I don't have world chat, so I'll try to get to thousands streams, and get help there,and if I can't, then I'll just make a cleric to save me. Thanks for helping me.b:cute
  • piggykitty
    edited June 2013
    K, I posted before I saw your post. I was confused since this wasn't the first forum to use "bump", and in the one I saw before this, there were scattered posts saying "bump".
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm afk next to the banker/teleporter in Immolation camp for the night. I'll try to be on about 7 to 8 am server (pacific standard time) in the morning to help you get out. If you're on before me send me a PM to let me know.

Since you replied to this post 6 mins before I did hopefully you're still reading the thread. If so you can try logging back in now if you like and I'll help get you out. I'm the only one there.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • piggykitty
    edited June 2013
    I'll see you tomorrow then! I check this thread every 20 minutes just because I'm so surprised how fast this is replied to (sorry about bad wording)
  • piggykitty
    edited June 2013
    I was playing on a friends computer before, so I can't play now.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited June 2013
    No problem. I'm going to bed. Be back in the morning.

* Edit * I'm back. Maybe I should have asked when you would be back on line to coordinate this a bit better.

• piggykitty
    edited June 2013
    I'm on. Are you still there?
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited June 2013
    Good luck with your adventures.

Mod - Issue is resolved. Feel free to close this thread if you like.

• Rice_hero - Lost City
    Rice_hero - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Getting out alive of Immolation camp alive sounds like a fun challenge compared to playing this game atm. just almost..
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013
    Good luck with your adventures.

Mod - Issue is resolved. Feel free to close this thread if you like.

Glad to hear it!

This discussion has been closed.