Throwback Thursday / Do you hear that? OHMYGODHE'SATITAGAIN

Options
Proski - Archosaur
Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Etherblade (West)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YkO07yihJw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70JxzMtP_HE (play as you are reading for maximum lolumad effect)

2010...back when the people were interesting to talk to, passionate about what they were doing, actual friends to one another past their immediate loyalties, and not what passes for comradery now, which is a bunch of "acquaintances" who only reciprocate the bare minimum level of tolerance needed to be in the same mindless zerg as other like-minded sheep for the shallow purpose of spiting some other faction, where together, they are all waiting to be told what to do by a few neurotic shrills whose "leadership" only goes as far as conjuring up ridiculous schemes and conspiracys to compensate for their self-loathing.

The gear was horrible, but the moments were incredible. I make this post for one reason and one reason only, pity. over the years, I casually witnessed the decline of this incredible little server that was home to the ambitious, degrade into a cesspool for the over-privileged and self-entitled.

5 Years from now when you're looking back at all the time you spent on this game, what are your memories really going to be like? You may be able to act hard now and put up a front, but you can't lie to yourself.

Embrace a real challenge, don't sell out to other +12s and then try to give some sorry *** excuse as to why you are where you are, but more importantly, why you aren't doing what you know deep down you wish you could be doing, if only you had the balls to last for more than a week as a true underdog before dropping your standards to quickly scoop up the latest fully jaded seeker applying to your faction.

It's already past 7 and I need to get to work, but damn, this coffee is strong. How do I even wrap this post up? **** IT! I know what I'm doing when I get home. YO ARCHOSAUR, ARE YOU EVEN READY FOR WHAT'S ABOUT TO COME YOUR WAY?
Post edited by Proski - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YkO07yihJw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70JxzMtP_HE (play as you are reading for maximum lolumad effect)

2010...back when the people were interesting to talk to, passionate about what they were doing, actual friends to one another past their immediate loyalties, and not what passes for comradery now, which is a bunch of "acquaintances" who only reciprocate the bare minimum level of tolerance needed to be in the same mindless zerg as other like-minded sheep for the shallow purpose of spiting some other faction, where together, they are all waiting to be told what to do by a few neurotic shrills whose "leadership" only goes as far as conjuring up ridiculous schemes and conspiracys to compensate for their self-loathing.

The gear was horrible, but the moments were incredible. I make this post for one reason and one reason only, pity. over the years, I casually witnessed the decline of this incredible little server that was home to the ambitious, degrade into a cesspool for the over-privileged and self-entitled.

5 Years from now when you're looking back at all the time you spent on this game, what are your memories really going to be like? You may be able to act hard now and put up a front, but you can't lie to yourself.

Embrace a real challenge, don't sell out to other +12s and then try to give some sorry *** excuse as to why you are where you are, but more importantly, why you aren't doing what you know deep down you wish you could be doing, if only you had the balls to last for more than a week as a true underdog before dropping your standards to quickly scoop up the latest fully jaded seeker applying to your faction.

It's already past 7 and I need to get to work, but damn, this coffee is strong. How do I even wrap this post up? **** IT! I know what I'm doing when I get home. YO ARCHOSAUR, ARE YOU EVEN READY FOR WHAT'S ABOUT TO COME YOUR WAY?

Proski my dear.... your words always inspire me and make me laugh at the same time, whatever you are planning I am quite curious!
    -bring on the flame baby, let everyone burn! ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Kettle calling the pot black, /thread.

Ps. I do find this thread with earlier in mind fairly amusing.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Even Jesus took breaks.

I'm only sorry I couldn't be there to give So Not going to last for more than 2 weeks some inspiration to do something before switching to esurance. let me know how that cut-rate policy works out for you guys. ( :
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I guess its completely irrelevant to question why, knowing the history between So Hot and Defiance core players, only fanta and Ruby applied to Rogue at first that I know off. Rest applied to D first, discounting the ones going to smaller factions. If I cared bout such things, I would really ponder on what might be the reasons for such a surprising course of actions before you start talking bout "cut-rate policies" :). I guess it makes it easier to be "sell-out" yourself by pointing at others and yelling it.

In case you missed the point, why would we join D if its as horrible as you make it seem and not Rogue? The amount of OP toons that moved could of shifted the balance to either way they wished, why did we indeed choose D and not Rogue? Imo that is by far the most interesting question of em all. As for why So Hoy disbanded? That is for Sid/Mark to tell public if they wish to, let me say knowing what happened, it makes your posts so much more amusing.

Ps. See you in TW tonight.
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    For a moment I read your thread as: OHMYGODHE'SATITAGAIN --> OH MY GOD HE'S A **** AGAIN. I'm like...posting naked pics with titties? Sex change operation?? WTF is going on?? and then... oh it's just another one of "those" threads. b:surrender
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I guess its completely irrelevant to question why, knowing the history between So Hot and Defiance core players, only fanta and Ruby applied to Rogue at first that I know off. Rest applied to D first, discounting the ones going to smaller factions. If I cared bout such things, I would really ponder on what might be the reasons for such a surprising course of actions before you start talking bout "cut-rate policies" :). I guess it makes it easier to be "sell-out" yourself by pointing at others and yelling it.

In case you missed the point, why would we join D if its as horrible as you make it seem and not Rogue? The amount of OP toons that moved could of shifted the balance to either way they wished, why did we indeed choose D and not Rogue? Imo that is by far the most interesting question of em all. As for why So Hoy disbanded? That is for Sid/Mark to tell public if they wish to, let me say knowing what happened, it makes your posts so much more amusing.

Ps. See you in TW tonight.

hahaha, what? my man, did anyone ever tell you you over analyze things way too much? I don't think you even realize what I said was light satire at best, intended for everyone to step it up and find better reasons to play this game than the few shallow reasons that have dictated their decisions recently (e.g. spiting other factions, rumors, petty hatred, etc).

as far as so hot is/was concerned, once again, you are reading too much into what I said. I'm not telling anyone where to go. what I was alluding to, though, in light of what your 'people' have said, was that your reason for joining defiance was pretty pathetic. straight up.

there is a qualitative difference between 5 +12 people joining a dominant faction out of hate, than a r9 +5 wizard joining a not-even-that-dominant faction because he wants to get reacquainted with the game. the reason blood and I stopped posting on these forums is because everything is so black and white to you goofs, its like you don't have the intellectual capacity to keep proper context on anything. the truth is, my gear sucks, and as much as I'd like to shake the server up for the better, I'm not the one in a position to do that anymore. the ball is in your guys court. and what do you do with the opportunity?

"we are too weak for rogue/defiance, but too strong for everyone else" therefore, let's join defiance. what? seriously, if I could reach through my monitor, I'd deliver a bevy of wake-the-fuark-up pimp slaps to your sagging cheeks right about now.

here's an idea, you're too weak for rogue/defiance? then man the hell up and attack them, show people you have bravado, inspire and uplift in the face of adversity. take a challenge head on for once. don't abandon ship before you even set sail. how many more ways do you want me to put it for you? oh wait, only one group of people ever actually held themselves to that standard, the rest of you just want kills. lol, my bad for expecting anything interesting out of you.
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Daaaaamn *****... i get to post here after so ****ing long but its totally worth the effort.Heard some dogs tried to **** with mah man Proski so i came here to tell you 1 thing.
    ~Proski is THE BOSS
    ~Proski is THE MAN
    ~Proski knows your mother better than yourself.
    ~Are you 11 y/o...yes you are because 12 years ago proski was **** yo moma.
    ~Proski got a big **** that ladies mistook for a 3rd leg
    ~You know why they call proski *freezer*? Cause he be the coldest madafaka in the hood!
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    elusive hype?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • Jesus - Morai
    Jesus - Morai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Blessed art thou who

JOIN ELUSIVE AND STICK IT TO THE MAN, MAN!
  • PsychoAnal - Archosaur
    PsychoAnal - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    b:victory
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Wasnt Proski the guy who despised building factions and was all bout fun? Now when people didnt want to build a faction but to join main TWs on server right a way(To enjoy game now and not "in future") they are doing it wrong again. Do you know even yourself what you want people to do?

As for joining dominant faction, Rogue defended Defiance 3 times in a row(Winning some inside time limit), 1 week between and tied with Defiance again. What I heard from Rogue member was that Defiance turtled that TW. Only person of "core So Hot" who wasnt in Defiance by the time D rolled you guys hard on Monday was me, granted I had app already in.

You can spin it all you want, any and all intel we might of had pointed how Rogue was stronger and we did indeed join the weaker one of the 2. Is that the only reason or possibly even biggest reason for decision to pick D over Rogue? No, but get your head out of your *** and least try to stick with the facts.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I've seen this same old story be spun 5 times now since the beginning of this server.

Aren't you people getting dizzy? Aren't you getting tired of it?
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    No, they get ****s and giggles out of it, like all people who have little to no brain in their noggin' *coughHideYoHubycough* (sorry couldn't help myself lmao)
    But for real o-o.
    ISmashYouSoHardIGFightMeHoe

People like to cause trouble, the more trouble they cause the more they feel satisfied.
    -It's some sort of way to make themselves feel better about how insufficient they feel about themselves and their lives. I myself don't fully understand it.
    :3

@HideYoHubby
    To be honest (D)efiance and RogueXXX WERE (Past tense) on a similar level. The reason (D)efiance could not beat us when they continuously attacked was because we where too even.
    That balance we had, where we had fun 1-3hr tw's where we used our man power to the best of our abilities to either win or lose is gone. I'm sure if RogueXXX was able to have an attack on at a decent time that we wouldn't be able to beat (D)efiance because as I've already said, we're evenly matched.
    That was the case, but not anymore!!

I guess the people in (D)efiance couldn't take losing and the people in SoHot (Nem with a different name, you guys so cool ._.') got tired of beating up no-name little factions that showed with like 10people max.
    The Balance we had is now gone... and for what? 20 minutes of glorious victory? Do you feel satisfied being in the winning faction?
    Or was there somewhere there where you felt sorry for your friends (If you have them) in Rogue that where being spawn killed? Or the fact that we where so out numbered and so out geared that you can only get off one attack before dying?
    The fact that you guys reduced one of the top factions on the server to nothing? did you feel some sort of sick satisfaction? I really hope you did, or SOMEONE did, because honestly... the amount of people that where upset over our recently tw, and not only from within Rogue was staggering.... upsetting all those people... was it worth it?

And this isn't over, you may have kicked us down for the moment, but we'll get back up, we always will; it's like what happened with Teletubies, eventually you guys will lose steam and you'll fall flat on your faces.

/InB4(D)efianceDisbands
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You guys at it again o.O

*butting in* the reason i'm sure you went to Defiance instead of Rogue is because of reasons we don't need to rehash.

One thing though. Can't we all get along and have fun tw's without all the damn name calling and such? and i mean from both sides.
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
    edited June 2013
    Options
    No, they get ****s and giggles out of it, like all people who have little to no brain in their noggin' *coughHideYoHubycough* (sorry couldn't help myself lmao)
    But for real o-o.
    ISmashYouSoHardIGFightMeHoe

People like to cause trouble, the more trouble they cause the more they feel satisfied.
    -It's some sort of way to make themselves feel better about how insufficient they feel about themselves and their lives. I myself don't fully understand it.
    :3

@HideYoHubby
    To be honest (D)efiance and RogueXXX WERE (Past tense) on a similar level. The reason (D)efiance could not beat us when they continuously attacked was because we where too even.
    That balance we had, where we had fun 1-3hr tw's where we used our man power to the best of our abilities to either win or lose is gone. I'm sure if RogueXXX was able to have an attack on at a decent time that we wouldn't be able to beat (D)efiance because as I've already said, we're evenly matched.
    That was the case, but not anymore!!

I guess the people in (D)efiance couldn't take losing and the people in SoHot (Nem with a different name, you guys so cool ._.') got tired of beating up no-name little factions that showed with like 10people max.
    The Balance we had is now gone... and for what? 20 minutes of glorious victory? Do you feel satisfied being in the winning faction?
    Or was there somewhere there where you felt sorry for your friends (If you have them) in Rogue that where being spawn killed? Or the fact that we where so out numbered and so out geared that you can only get off one attack before dying?
    The fact that you guys reduced one of the top factions on the server to nothing? did you feel some sort of sick satisfaction? I really hope you did, or SOMEONE did, because honestly... the amount of people that where upset over our recently tw, and not only from within Rogue was staggering.... upsetting all those people... was it worth it?

And this isn't over, you may have kicked us down for the moment, but we'll get back up, we always will; it's like what happened with Teletubies, eventually you guys will lose steam and you'll fall flat on your faces.

/InB4(D)efianceDisbands

I have no obligation to Rogue members, I had no obligation to Defiance when I first applied there. Obviously I now do have obligations as a part of membership of faction, I was allowed to join as long and I accepted their terms, being member of a faction is ultimately a deal between individual player and faction. But no point going there for this. Why I would care how Rogue players feel bout me joining Defiance? Call me an *** all I care for putting my needs over Rogue members.

Option A) Stay in So Hot and roll faction, who either no show (BOAD, BD, Dream [Got ganked]) or completely lack firepower/experience to compete with us (Junkies [Missed some key players though I heard], Pandora). Knowing numbers we had (40-50) showing up for TWs, we really had no shot of even challenging either of the top factions, making it waste of charms/pots/etc. Not to forget you would now been QQing bout ganks had we bid on Rogue with Defiance.

Option B) Join Defiance, beat Rogue seemingly effortless tonight. What I talked to old So Hot players, every single one of them enjoyed said TW more than So Hot TWs we were having for weeks. Least your key players werent 1shots, least there was point in the gear some of our players are geared with fighting against Rogue.

Option C) Join Dream/other tier 2 TW faction, make it tier 1.5 like So Hot was, making the whole leaving of So Hot quite pointless.

The players who joined clearly made right decision for them at the time, I myself included. We have absolutely no obligation to really care jacks sht bout anybody but ourselves, we can if we want to but we have no divine obligation whatsoever to do so.

And dont you try to downplay the fact Rogue won 4 TWs in row against Defiance before we joined, with word from Rogue how Defiance turtled on last caturday with all they had. Like I said, every single access of intel to TWs between Rogue and Defiance was suggesting you were stronger and Defiance really didnt have much of a chance of actually winning TW. This was clearly proved wrong on Monday but decisions had already been made at that point with most going already inside the faction.

Oh yeah, that is if we truly cared bout it. It was plain obvious we were going to shift balance, I am surprised we did it to that extent though. Well maybe that is a wrong term, I was on waitlist. I did expect a "perfect TW", 1-2h, enough action to satisfy PvP addicts but not completely **** everybodys charms/apos.

Ps. I need to quote something for you Zheii, with minor adjustment cause its so damn amusing:

here's an idea, you're too weak for So Hot + defiance? then man the hell up and attack them, show people you have bravado, inspire and uplift in the face of adversity. take a challenge head on for once. don't abandon ship before you even set sail. how many more ways do you want me to put it for you? oh wait, only one group of people ever actually held themselves to that standard, the rest of you just want kills. lol, my bad for expecting anything interesting out of you.

b:laugh

-Empty nogging out.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    If I may...

Reasoning for disbanding So Hot - I'm not a leader, plain and simple. I admit that. I can lead TW, sure, but during the week, don't expect me to be on and help with the PvE ****. I want to be able to disappear for three days during the week to play xbox, watch tv/movies, etc after work without feeling bad that I'm not logging on to chat or contribute. I'm not one of those players that uh... feel the need to "escape from reality"

Reason for not attacking Rogue/D - I honestly don't care anymore about "building a faction up" or "recruiting more members" or "getting my members geared up" and I'll publicly admit that over and over again. I just simply don't care anymore. You'll probably say that apathy is the leading cause for declination of an MMO. I agree, but I can't help or change how I feel. I can't just gain motivation when I have too many other things going on to worry about other than "he-said, she-said", babysitting personalities, farming peoples' gear, and simply just logging on.

"Why didn't you go to <insert faction here"? - I picked a name out of a hat. That's how much I care these days. Adding the fact that there's bound to be people following me, Sid, Kat, etc, like Darkness right now, I'd just end up in the exact same scenario without any TWs. No way around it.

At the end of the day, feels great that I don't have to worry about any leadership decisions, or thinking up my next diabolical scheme for recruiting members with my corny speeches that were like:

I SHALL LEAD YOU THROUGH THE FROSTBITTEN LAND OF DARKNESS, BEYOND THE MOUNTAINS OF OBLIVION, MAY THIS DAY FOREVER SHINE THROUGH OUR SOULS!

etc

and lol @ the idea that any of you can come up with any ideas, solutions, or answers that myself, Sid, Van, Katt, Skaidred, LimeDew, and AriesWood haven't already thought up, and then thought of why said solution wouldn't even begin to work; with all the pros and cons of said solution. I'm a problem solver, been at the whole thing to solving the problem for a while now. It's all dead ends unless I somehow gain motivation overnight, which isn't happening.
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Oh boy, *reads entire thread*

Soooo, the balance of power has shifted once again on our server...
    I was just hoping taht with proski and Nakhtul talking maybe if i talk to , Blood will appear...

Summoning BloodMystic takes at least three olbies ya know..
    But in all seriousness..

Imagine if everyone helped ppl get better gear, so there would be even MORE persons who could make even better TW's
    instead of everyone just thinking , hey I should buy rank 9 and triple cast thats ****...

Anyway HI PROSKI,

Proski is cool, cus wear the same hat.
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options

[Snippets Post of absolutely meaningless bull o-o']

TL;DR

@Met
    ....well I was going to reply but your post poofed so... yea o-o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    TL;DR

@Met

Yeah, I think I misunderstood your post. Unless you were talking about Nemesis rising from top to bottom?
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yeah, I think I misunderstood your post. Unless you were talking about Nemesis rising from top to bottom?

I wasn't Lmao, *Pats you* There there, we all have our off days. xD

P.S. How does one rise from top to bottom? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I wasn't Lmao, *Pats you* There there, we all have our off days. xD

I told you being in a leadership position was driving me crazy.

I TOLD YOU ALL b:angry
    edited June 2013
    Options
    TL;DR

@Met

Okey, in 2 oneliners then.

"I am not babysitter and thus responsible of your or any of Rogues members happiness in this game".

"I will not cry myself to sleep tonight, will you?"

<3
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I told you being in a leadership position was driving me crazy.

I TOLD YOU ALL b:angry

Shhh here have some tea *hands you some chi tea* take a breather, put your bow down, chill for a lil' maybe get some rest... take a holiday!

*edits in extra **** so i dun double posts*
    Okey, in 2 oneliners then.

"I am not babysitter and thus responsible of your or any of Rogues members happiness in this game".

"I will not cry myself to sleep tonight, will you?"

<3

1. Never implied you where a babysitter or anything of the sort, I don't believe you are nearly even CLOSE to kind enough to take on such an honorable roll. (lol ._.)
    +You aren't said babysitter but are responsible for our happiness? holy mother of the lord, Where is my Lollipop?!

2. You have something against people who cry themselves to sleep?! ....I mean... what's wrong with that...? Q~Q...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kylita - Archosaur
    Kylita - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    So Hot's TWs weren't fun because the other factions saw them as Nemesis, they couldn't beat Nem before and they didn't have the spirit to even try. I didn't join So Hot because at first I was one of the members who were very upset about the Nemesis split up, but now I have come to recognize that it is for the best because now, people can start enjoying the game how they want to. So what? So Hot didn't work out. It happens. A core group of their members chose to go to Defiance to fight rogue. I want to give everyone reading this a bit of a news flash mmkay?

PWI is just... a... game. Your characters, are pixels. As much as anyone could want this to be real, it isn't. PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME FOR DAILY DOSE OF REALITY QQ... And take this however you want, but when you think back on this in a few months or years or whatever, you won't be holding silly grudges against D or rogue (oh I hope to god you wont be...) >_>

Defiance will fade away someday and so will Rogue, its only natural. So instead of pointing daggers to each others throats, eat a damn cupcake and calm the heck down, enjoy your gameplay, smoke a joint, go get laid, have fun. that is all.
    Will you sail with me through endless dreams?
    Or will you drown me with my nightmares?
    edited June 2013
    Options

1. Never implied you where a babysitter or anything of the sort, I don't believe you are nearly even CLOSE to kind enough to take on such an honorable roll. (lol ._.)
    +You aren't said babysitter but are responsible for our happiness? holy mother of the lord, Where is my Lollipop?!

2. You have something against people who cry themselves to sleep?! ....I mean... what's wrong with that...? Q~Q...

Then why do you expect me (/any ex So Hot) to give jacks sht how your members feel bout what happened in TW tonight? Rogues wellbeing is none of my business, I should have nothing to do with it and same goes for all the people outside the faction. Its not our responsibility. And as it really isnt my responsibility I dont feel bad bout "Rogue being crushed over defeat".

To me what happened is Rogue`s happy parade was stopped and like any worried community member Zheii questions are the ones stopping Rogue proud of how they are treating Rogue and its members.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Just blame Burning_Hurt guys. It's all his fault. Right Mark?

IT'S ALL HIS DAMN FAULT.b:angryb:angryb:angry
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    God damn it, Van.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    *Gets the torches*

Van, Van, Van, Van!
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    So Hot's TWs weren't fun because the other factions saw them as Nemesis, they couldn't beat Nem before and they didn't have the spirit to even try. I didn't join So Hot because at first I was one of the members who were very upset about the Nemesis split up, but now I have come to recognize that it is for the best because now, people can start enjoying the game how they want to. So what? So Hot didn't work out. It happens. A core group of their members chose to go to Defiance to fight rogue. I want to give everyone reading this a bit of a news flash mmkay?

PWI is just... a... game. Your characters, are pixels. As much as anyone could want this to be real, it isn't. PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME FOR DAILY DOSE OF REALITY QQ... And take this however you want, but when you think back on this in a few months or years or whatever, you won't be holding silly grudges against D or rogue (oh I hope to god you wont be...) >_>

Defiance will fade away someday and so will Rogue, its only natural. So instead of pointing daggers to each others throats, eat a damn cupcake and calm the heck down, enjoy your gameplay, smoke a joint, go get laid, have fun. that is all.

+1 Kylita loved it!!!

Yeah i'm in Rogue but my friends are in Defiance well some (from Nem/So hot) and i like that they still friends. Now even if i stayed with So hot til the end i wouldn't of joined Defiance nor do i think id get in.

But seriously can't we all just get along?
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Burning_Hurt - Archosaur
    Burning_Hurt - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Just blame Burning_Hurt guys. It's all his fault. Right Mark?

IT'S ALL HIS DAMN FAULT.b:angryb:angryb:angry

ITS NOT ME DAMN IT !! b:avoid
This discussion has been closed.