Clash of the H.T. Titans..TW, PK, Drama,

Myystique - Heavens Tear
Myystique - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Etherblade (West)
So my reverse psychology of making a PK thread to get back to TW kind of worked, except our Mods are quick to close "derailed" threads.

So it seems that GD has come out on top with another win over Karma, but a 3 hour time limit fight. Looks like the last round of merges have only brought about a pretty even match up?

What did the crystals look like in the end, did either make any progress?
Post edited by Myystique - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    GD got on Karma's crystal more I believe and brought it down further quite a bit more than Karma got GD's crystal.
    As for the merge it's some kind of temporary thing according to whoeverthatdudewasintheothertopic's posts.

But how would I know, I DC'd during TW twice so I went to bed b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    GD got on Karma's crystal more I believe and brought it down further quite a bit more than Karma got GD's crystal.
    As for the merge it's some kind of temporary thing according to whoeverthatdudewasintheothertopic's posts.

But how would I know, I DC'd during TW twice so I went to bed b:thanks

Damn that makes me mad.. I actually thought kill 2 saved my spot but it was filled by a dcing whizzy <<..
    Damn you jha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ingrafer - Heavens Tear
    Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh my god, Who cares? Can we talk about important things? Like why our server get **** in the bidding hall or something?
    #UselessThreadisUseless
  • Myystique - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Oh my god, Who cares? Can we talk about important things? Like why our server get **** in the bidding hall or something?
    #UselessThreadisUseless

Eh.... did this actually make any sense? Useless comment I'd have to say.

When this type of topic is not around, nobody posts in forums...just look at how dead forums are these days. TW, PK etc is what gets ppl posting.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    this thread is now about the Keeper of Names NPC by the west arch lucid NPCS, and that it is obviously a way to extort gold out of players who get their names screwed up with the impending server merges.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Any predictions about tonight's TW Karma vs GD?
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Any predictions about tonight's TW Karma vs GD?

With the likely-hood of me not being here tonight, again, I predict a quick 5 minute loss for Karma. It's hard for a faction to win without the powers of FluffyRoar.
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hmmm...let's talk of NW out of spite? :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
    edited June 2013
    Oh does GD win at NW too? b:chuckle
  • Elemental_w - Heavens Tear
    Elemental_w - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    this thread is now about the Keeper of Names NPC by the west arch lucid NPCS, and that it is obviously a way to extort gold out of players who get their names screwed up with the impending server merges.

You clever troll.