Wizard Videos

Options
Jenaniah - Heavens Tear
Jenaniah - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Wizard
I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some wizards who post pve and/or pvp videos reguarly. Ty
Post edited by Jenaniah - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i post wiz videos weekly on my youtube channel, tho, being an european wiz, i am strongly criticized\flamed on us forums :D
  • MontRei - Dreamweaver
    MontRei - Dreamweaver Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Well...There's Adroit b:avoid She's probably the one everyone is gonna tell you about lol

She is a 105 wizzie on Lost City (I think) who posts PK videos for our entertainment sometimes :P

I like them a lot, since I come from a time where the game wasn't broken, and Mages were and still are my favorite class. Everyone is always saying that wizards are not very useful, and I disagree, so it is nice to see a wizard that can kick most people's butts (and win a 20 vs 1 on NW) f:cute

This is one of my favorites because of the massive gank up on the beggining.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1nm49YEyNs

b:pleased
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
  • Jenaniah - Heavens Tear
    Jenaniah - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Well...There's Adroit b:avoid She's probably the one everyone is gonna tell you about lol

She is a 105 wizzie on Lost City (I think) who posts PK videos for our entertainment sometimes :P

I like them a lot, since I come from a time where the game wasn't broken, and Mages were and still are my favorite class. Everyone is always saying that wizards are not very useful, and I disagree, so it is nice to see a wizard that can kick most people's butts (and win a 20 vs 1 on NW) f:cute

This is one of my favorites because of the massive gank up on the beggining.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1nm49YEyNs

b:pleased

That's the person's name i was thinking of! For some reason Ast kept popping in my head when thinking of Adroit. Ty for the link