2x exp ended? silk worm glitched?

Options
Evertide - Lost City
Evertide - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Support Desk
I'm hearing in-game that 2x exp/drops is suppose to last 4 weeks..

yet im having problems believing its still active...

my lvl 92 seeker is at spiders lvl96 mobs and was getting around 1500 exp and around random 5ish drops of random items,

tonight i went bk to same spot and i am same lvl (92), the exp has dropped from 1500exp too 556 exp and the drops are around 2-3 randomly..... is this a glitch?

some1 in my guild is saying so.... that the orange text is wrong but i also have looked at the Character info and wrote down my exp b4 and then subtracted it from after i kill, its accurate from orange to info....

also I am using silk worm I havent seen a boost from it at all from week ago to now....
Post edited by Evertide - Lost City on

Comments

• Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Silk Worm doesn't work with 2X.
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    y4kuzi wrote: »

b:chuckle Stealth post ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    And so it seems O.O
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Evertide - Lost City
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ok so silk worm issue delt with.... so what the exp not being 2x.... or drops not being 2x....
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This is not Technical issue it's best you take it to General Discussion section you may get your answer there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Evertide - Lost City
    edited June 2013
    Options
    its not technical that 2x is supposed to be up for 4 weeks and now its not? sounds like a technical issue to me... general discussion to me would be like wheres crazy stone location..... or hows ur day goin today...
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    how many times do people have to be reminded that exp gain display under hyper is incorrect?
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Evertide - Lost City
    edited June 2013
    Options
    know wut never mind i answered my own question, the xp has gone up from 556 bk to 1500xp so nevermind to the people that quick read posts and answer them....
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    im not asking about a hypered experience, IM TALKING ABOUT 2X EXPERIENCE 2X DROPS THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR 4 WEEKS, THAT HAS ALL OF A SUDDEN DROPPED SINCE LAST MAINT... no items for boosted xp are being USED, im asking why all of a sudden (normal noooooo item boost) 2x experience/drops are gone, when its suppose to be held for 4 weeks.... do u people read stuff or just look at few words and then quick reply? seriously..... u know what nevermind dont even waste my time reading yalls posts anymore dunno why i even asked....

I thought maybe I was seeing things, and maybe I am, however...drops seem 2x, but xp seems normal.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.