Karma vs GD - part 2

Comments

• Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    InB4 GD claims to be "the best" somehow by not winning an attack.

Wait, I'm too late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • KorruptSoul - Heavens Tear
    KorruptSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That was not my point; you keep saying attack Karma like Gd hasn't attacked them. But i simply said that we did AND defended in the same day. You act like this we havent attacked karma at all. We did and won. I dont care if youre in skyline or karma or big hearts.

Get proved wrong again mr. smart asssssss b:bye

Your comparing apples to oranges since all that QQ about the mercenaries joining, i dont recall an attack on Karma thus far. Was there? Did i miss it? Pretty sure this past TW was the first confrontation. If you want to drum up old TW rehtoric then im sure Karma can go back a bit further and claim the same thing of them succesfully attacking GD and defending in the same day? How far are you going back in the timeline? Im talking about the here and now. Get with the program. So your so called proof is subjective. Still waiting for you to come up with some valid points. Holla back b:bye
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    InB4 GD claims to be "the best" somehow by not winning an attack.

Wait, I'm too late.

Wrong.....I said "pretty evenly matched", but GD did win....... nowhere did I say we were the best.
  • Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear
    Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    b:laugh i had fun
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    w8 w8 w8 - does emo archer claim karma is better than GD? that's hilarious

so it's 3 weeks merge? sounds like a new trolololo plan lol - but this time it was an EPIC FAIL b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Your comparing apples to oranges since all that QQ about the mercenaries joining, i dont recall an attack on Karma thus far. Was there? Did i miss it? Pretty sure this past TW was the first confrontation. If you want to drum up old TW rehtoric then im sure Karma can go back a bit further and claim the same thing of them succesfully attacking GD and defending in the same day? How far are you going back in the timeline? Im talking about the here and now. Get with the program. So your so called proof is subjective. Still waiting for you to come up with some valid points. Holla back b:bye

Pretty sure 3 weeks ago was the valid victory of an attack against just TWO FACTIONs.. im Sorry Karma/roc isnt enough to handle GD so they called in more of the to make SkyKoc..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    w8 w8 w8 - does emo archer claim karma is better than GD? that's hilarious

so it's 3 weeks merge? sounds like a new trolololo plan lol - but this time it was an EPIC FAIL b:chuckle

http://archive.4plebs.org/foolfuuka/boards/tg/image/1367/04/1367046171725.jpg
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    SweetieBot, please analyze this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    SweetieBot, please analyze this thread.
    SweetieBot has finished reading the thread: Karma vs GD - part 2!

General Stats:
    First Post: 06-23-2013
    Last Post: 06-25-2013
    Thread Lifetime: 2 days
    Total Posts: 41
    Average Posts Per Day: 20.5

Activity:
    Thread Activity

Top 15 Frequent Posters (count):
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear (10)
    KorruptSoul - Heavens Tear (6)
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear (6)
    Knownase - Heavens Tear (3)
    Iyania - Heavens Tear (2)
    korath14 (2)
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear (2)
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear (2)
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear (2)
    Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear (1)
    d4ca (1)
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear (1)
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear (1)
    Bale - Heavens Tear (1)
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear (1)

Writing Stats:
    Total Words: 2243
    Total Sentences: 203
    Average Words per Post: 54.7
    Average Words per Sentence: 11.0
    Average Sentences per Post: 5.0
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.4
    Average Letters per Word: 4.3

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    Word Cloud
    karma (54)
    best (20)
    week (13)
    crystal (13)
    attack (12)
    back (12)
    skyline (10)
    posting (9)
    come (9)
    karma's (9)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "should be no (6)"
    "in the same (6)"
    "the same day (6)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "in the same day (6)"
    "be no doubt the (3)"
    "have any trouble rolling (3)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "inferior opponents but what do (3)"
    "im still advocating that gd (3)"
    "best and all should be (3)"

This took me 4.2 s to finish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• korath14
    korath14 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013

LOLOLOL
    and about 'that emo archer in question,wes, you should not listen to that idiot (just like i used to ignore her post,,,she can never be rational in her statements..and always biatching about everything....i dont know how she managed to live this long in real life with that attitude of hers....
    So your logic dictates that by being able to defend back and forth for three hours equates to GD being the best? I may be way off here but in order to be called the best there should be no doubt. The best shouldnt have any trouble rolling inferior opponents. But what do i know. Im still advocating that GD should attack Karma. Seeing as your the best and all should be no trouble beating Karma. b:bye

dumbos will always be dumbos...tell me one thing..when 3 hrs of that tw was over.,..wat was the message you got on ur screen.....i saw a 'Victory' msg on GD seeker screen who posted his video on forums...what was you korruptsoul....b:chuckle
    btw let me clarify for you...
    'KARMA' "FAILED" to win by attacking GD and 'GD' "SUCEEDED" in defending thier territory...
    emphasis on word FAILED AND SUCCEDED and the respective guild.
    there you go i gave you two good reasons why GD is victorious...

and come on now...you cant say GD isnt the best just because you dont like it that way :P
    GD beated KARMA even b4 merges with SkyROC...and they have successfully defended themselves against half of the server good geared people...so please update you tendency to argue first then talk,
    InB4someA$$Karmaclown says they got Victory message too :P

P.S> you know guys, its more funny and interesting how karma quickly comes out with different excuses each time they lose...this time around they came up with 'why GD not attacking us' and stuff...
    i mean you people always try to diverge everyones attention on other matter than your recent defeat....every time i have noticed that pattern lol
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    korath14 wrote: »
    dumbos will always be dumbos...tell me one thing..when 3 hrs of that tw was over.,..wat was the message you got on ur screen.....i saw a 'Victory' msg on GD seeker screen who posted his video on forums...what was you korruptsoul....b:chuckle
    'KARMA' "FAILED" to win by attacking GD and 'GD' "SUCEEDED" in defending thier territory...

and come on now...you cant say GD isnt the best just because you dont like it that way :P
    GD beated KARMA even b4 merges with SkyROC...and they have successfully defended themselves against half of the server good geared people...so please update you tendency to argue first then talk,

P.S> you know guys, its more funny and interesting how karma quickly comes out with different excuses each time they lose...this time around they came up with 'why GD not attacking us' and stuff...
    i mean you people always try to diverge everyones attention on other matter than your recent defeat....every time i have noticed that pattern lol

That was so hard to translate that I took two panadeine after attempting to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    I find it funny that the skyline sin korruptsoul is in SkyKoc now. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • korath14
    edited June 2013
    That was so hard to translate that I took two panadeine after attempting to.

you understood quite well what i wrote in my last post..its just you dont have any thing to reply or argue or flame against it as you and i and all the others know that what i said it cent percent true..:)
    peace.b:victory
    edited June 2013

I find it so funny that reading all these post you still fail to understand the essence of what is being said. NO one is disputing that GD "won" the TW battle. Go back and work on your comprehension skills before you call someone a dumbo. The point of contention is that if GD attacked on that same particular TW then the message would of read DEFEAT, the fact that you fail to reconize that just shows how ignorant you are , clearly demonstrated by your fail post. Try again this time come at me with somthing better....b:bye
    edited June 2013
    I find it funny that the skyline sin korruptsoul is in SkyKoc now. b:shocked

Oh snap wow your observant b:chuckle , I been in Karma the whole time ive been posting here. Did you know the sky is blue? Your welcome.
  • korath14
    edited June 2013
    d4ca wrote: »
    Don't know why you are so happy. It was a tie, Since golddigrz wont bid, forcing karma to have to bid to have TW. You can't really call anyone "won" until an attacker successfully attacks and takes the crystal off of a defending faction.. As we saw GD would rather not have TW than having to attack karma, karma got punished for wanting TW more than GD...

there.
    who are u anyways...stop embarrassing yourself again and again...GD won and best in HT TW whether you like it or not...period..b:byeb:victory
    now keep replying....
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    edited June 2013
    there.
    who are u anyways...stop embarrassing yourself again and again...GD won and best in HT TW whether you like it or not...period..b:byeb:victory
    now keep replying....

Embarassing myself..lol I didn't even post that. Read my posts and try again.

KorruptSoul , I can introduce myself to you in game...... 1 v 1 ? Oh that's right that might blow your forum posting cover.. holla back.
  • korath14
    edited June 2013
    Embarassing myself..lol I didn't even post that. Read my posts and try again.

KorruptSoul , I can introduce myself to you in game...... 1 v 1 ? Oh that's right that might blow your forum posting cover.. holla back.

Dude.....you yourself said "NO" one has disputed that GD won that TW.....
    and i showed one of them from you idiots who said that....b:bye

and also...what you wanna prove to me by 1 vs 1 with me?
    that you are good at pixels?
    if thats what you understood by my asking "who are you"
    then i will stop right there arguing with you ( dont know if its called an argument)
    and btw i am only nirvana s3 bm and left the game 3 months back...and think you must be r9s1+, so you win....lol ....go celebrate you pixel victory....
    anyways...guess i will have to add one more idiotic loser in my forum blacklist b:bye
    edited June 2013
    Dude.....you yourself said "NO" one has disputed that GD won that TW.....
    and i showed one of them from you idiots who said that....b:bye

and also...what you wanna prove to me by 1 vs 1 with me?
    that you are good at pixels?
    if thats what you understood by my asking "who are you"
    then i will stop right there arguing with you ( dont know if its called an argument)
    and btw i am only nirvana s3 bm and left the game 3 months back...and think you must be r9s1+, so you win....lol ....go celebrate you pixel victory....
    anyways...guess i will have to add one more idiotic loser in my forum blacklist b:bye

So you left the game 3 months back and are the expert on the TW's Karma and GD are having. I feel honored you need to block me since you cannot handle someone who ACTUALLY plays the game having a diverging opinion. Your forum trolling skills are sub par at best. Next time you want to argue a subject matter be sure your involved or have some semblamce of knowlege about the topic you are debating. Good day sir! b:bye
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It is obvious korath14 is a GD coward. I wouldn't bother to respond to these morons. If they want credibility in what they have to say, they would post on their mains. Otherwise, just ignore them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Freakout: I hit some GD archer for 20k crit with a +3 weaponb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Freakout: I hit some GD archer for 20k crit with a +3 weaponb:shocked

Stop being OP. -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • d4ca
    d4ca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What happened to GD tonight D:
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    d4ca wrote: »
    What happened to GD tonight D:

korruptedsoul used the visacard skill and 1 shoted us all b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    korruptedsoul used the visacard skill and 1 shoted us all b:cry

Maybe LittleBrat should use that skill instead of the visapackopener skill?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *crickets*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *crickets*

I like the sound of crickets, such nightly ambiance. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I like the sound of crickets, such nightly ambiance. b:cute

Oh I love crickets b:chuckle They're a sign of peace and silence b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
This discussion has been closed.